Oink pt. 1 ♡: Ariana Grande

(1,732 words)

Y/n's POV

I've always known I was gifted since I was a little girl. Raised in an environment plagued by socialites, celebrities, and America's top businessmen - my position in Hollywood's spotlight was guaranteed. Unfortunately for my parents, I turned away from the glitz and glamour to take advantage of my privilege in a more progressive manner. 

I disregarded the airhead life that my parents planned for me, where I was encouraged to live off of daddy's money in exchange for diplomas and medals. By fifteen years of age, I had already graduated high school and became one of the world's most notable young activists. At twenty-two I've achieved a variation of personal goals - both self-fulfilling and community benefiting. 

Recently I've taken up studying to earn my Ph.D. for doctoral studies. Though I'm gifted, I find it merely impossible to earn a Ph.D. when your neighbor is having outrageously loud parties or noisy barbaric sex almost every other night. Trust me when I say that no amount of lofi beats or earplugs could drown out that girl's questionably loud activity. 

I mean, I can't say I'm entirely surprised - this is all coming from the girl who has been hitting on me and leaving fresh flowers on my doorstep for two years, even though I've scolded her about her one night stands. The player I speak of goes by the name Ariana Grande - also known as thee successful international pop singer. I'm completely aware that any girl would trade me thousands of dollars to be in my position right now, but who needs that money when I help manage my dad's million-dollar companies anyways. (Hence why I'm able to afford a luxury apartment next to thee Ariana Grande).  

Speaking of the sex-crazed pop star, I've been knocking on her door for about ten minutes now and she still hasn't answered. I plan to confront her about going cold turkey on her late-night obnoxious antics.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED DUDE IM BUSY WACKING O-Oh hey princess, should've warned me that you were gonna come over today," she nervously laughed while inviting me into her apartment. 

Once again not surprised that she was ignoring my knocks just so she could continue her little jerk sesh. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the door opened to reveal her sweaty and shirtless with loose sweats barely hanging on to her hips - somehow enhancing her pronounced v line and toned muscles even more than they already were. 

"This is a one-time thing Grande. Plus I won't be here for much longer I just wanted to talk to you about how fucking loud you've been lately. The wall that separates my office and your bedroom, along with the wall that separates my bedroom from your living room - are both wearing thin. I can literally hear your balls slapping while you fuck and your slurping during body shots. There's no way that there isn't one kind bone in your body  that would encourage you to keep it down a notch."

I watched her drink down what seemed to be nearly a gallon of water before she caught me staring and winked back. Her jawline jutted out while smirking from behind the glass - I  have to admit it certainly not hard to figure out how a lot of girls end up in her bed by the end of the night.

 Our fluid conversation traveled from her living room entrance back towards her kitchen, where we began our subtle flirting. 

"Someone sounds a little jealous...If you think really hard about this whole noise complaint situation, it would've never happened if you just took me up on my offer two years ago princess. Realistically I probably would've stopped all the one night stands and parties, to opt for settling down with you - the much more preferred option if you ask me," Ariana said as she gently took me by the waist.