Oink pt. 2 ♡: Ariana Grande

1,462 words

 Y/n's POV

Shit, what the fuck do I do? I quickly ran to her bedroom and locked the pig in the walk-in closet along with a treat.

I skipped back to the living room to find Ariana trying to hold back a disgruntled Rick from trying to enter the apartment, "What was that? Was that the pig they were speaking of!? Let me come in".

"ACTUALLY, that was me. I was just practicing my animal noises. Oink, oink. See? Pretty good impression huh? I could do a dog too, wanna see? Woof, woof."

Even though Ariana knew she was probably in deep shit, I somehow managed to put a smile on her face with my crappy cover-up. She was trying her best to hold back her laughter and play into my scheme, just as I did with hers earlier. I motioned towards her bedroom with my eyes, to signal the whereabouts of her pet pig.

"Yeah, we're actually preparing for a local furry convention. My neighbor probably mistook our practice sessions for the presence of an actual pig. You can go ahead and look around if you want but I guarantee you'll find nothing."

Rick wore an uncomfortable look on his face and hesitantly began to search around the apartment. "They're furries?" he quietly questioned to himself while scanning the bathroom cabinet.

Ariana and I followed in his footsteps past the threshold of every room. Being as possessive and protective as she is, Ariana made sure to never let her grasp around my waist go. I grinned after noticing how hard she was trying to focus on Rick's actions instead of on my every move.

Everything was fine and dandy until we reached her master bedroom. I began to break out in a nervous sweat, knees trembling the closer he got to the walk-in closet. Ariana tried to comfort me by engulfing me in a hug and softly caressing my hips.

He's getting closer to the closet, fuck. I have to do something.

As much as I like to pretend that I don have any interest in Ariana's romantic gestures, she's become a big part of my daily routine. If he finds Piggy Smallz I'm certain that she'll be kicked out of her residence. After all, I really doubt that we can pass him off as animatronic bacon.

I mindlessly jumped in front of the closet doors and screamed out the first reasonable excuse that came to mind.

"DON'T GO IN HERE BECAUSE...It's our uhhm red room" I screamed to Rick while I watched Ariana's cheeks turn to a bright shade of red.

"Red room? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term."

Ariana, being much taller than Rick, propped her elbow up onto his shoulder and leaned onto him.

"Y/n why don't you explain to Mr.Rick what a red room is," she smirked at me.

"Its uhhh...It's like for sex. Like fifty shades of gray shit you know? BDSM and all that fun jazz," I said while blushing profusely. So much for a great excuse.

In shock is an understatement - he stood frozen, avoiding all eye contact while seeming to be eager to exit the apartment. His eyes could only be that wide for either two reasons: he either realizes how much money he could get from selling this story to the press or he's getting turned on by our made-up sexual endeavors.

"Looks like you guys weren't lying, there really isn't a pig in here. I'm just gonna go ahead and step out, thanks for letting me check your apartment. Sorry for wrongly accusing you," the landlord hastily spoke while slamming the door shut.

Ariana and I began laughing after watching him run out the door all flustered. She hoisted me off the ground before plopping the both of us on her living room couch.