Big Baby ♡: Kendall Jenner

(3,020 words)

Y/n's POV

"Babe, as much as I'm enjoying the show - I can guarantee you that no one there can compete with you. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about," I insisted as I watched Kendall flex in the mirror.

At 6 AM we're usually too busy cuddling to watch Kendall puff up her chest - though today my schedule is completely booked. If it weren't for the shoot I have scheduled with Calvin Klein, I would probably be taking Snapchats of a snoring Kendall right about now. Kendall loves to tag along to my shoots to hype me up and check me out, we love a supportive girlfriend.

"I know I have nothing to worry about baby girl. It's not you who I don't trust, it's those scheming fuck girls and guys who're gonna be on set today. They must be fools if they think that I'm not gonna protect you from their 'steal your girl' headassery. How does this look babe," she questioned while flexing so hard to the point where the veins in her forehead started to pop out.

I laughed and pretended to fan myself so I could hype her up more than I already was. I gently grabbed her hand to pull her towards the garage.

"You look just as hot and tough when you're not flexing bub. More than anything though, it's cute as hell watching you try to be intimidating to ward off these other girls. Soft Kendall trying to be tough has to be one of the most adorable things in the world dude."

Kendall tried hiding her blush behind my prep back that I made her carry to the car. By the time we got to her Mustang, her blush had subsided and she was holding the passenger door open for me.

"Why don't you take a nap baby girl? It's gonna be a long trip to set. I'll just wake up when we get there okay?"

I nodded at Kendall in response and gave her a quick on the cheek while mumbling a quick 'thank you'. Before I completely dozed off, I felt her grasp my upper thigh tightly to prevent me from sliding when we rounded the curves.

______

In the midst of my peaceful dream, I felt someone pepper my face with kisses and nudge my shoulders.

"Baby, wake up. We're here," Kendall whispered. I delicately wrapped my arms around her neck and grumbled.

"Carry me?" I pouted while obnoxiously batting my eyelashes at her. Kendall smirked and squatted into a piggyback position.

"I'm only doing this cause you're extra cute when you're sleepy and you're as light as a feather anyways," she said while easily hoisting me up onto her back and carrying my prep bag.

She always says the same thing when I ask her to carry me after I accidentally fall asleep in the car because she thinks that it's gonna make me less spoiled than I already am. Kendall is whipped at hell and is willing to do anything for me. Not even gonna lie, I'm 100% the same way with her.

"Hey, Kendall! I didn't know you were gonna be shooting today, must've missed your name on the list," I heard an unfamiliar feminine voice call out.

"I'm actually not modeling today at all. I'm just here to support this pretty girl during the shoot. I'd like to think of myself as her all in one: bodyguard, hypeman, and medic," she bragged to the girl as I nestled myself further into her hair.

That's pretty accurate if I do say so myself. Usually, she stays up late the night before I have a shoot to write out long motivational texts and to make sure I have my inhaler and epi-pen in my prep bag. Kendall even goes as far as to hang out near the area I have to model at so that she's always just a call away from being by my side.