Switched by Chance ♡: Kendall Jenner

(2,360 words)

Y/n's POV

I waited patiently next to the baggage claim area, looking for a plain black suitcase adorned with a red ribbon around it. You'd think that after an hour of waiting it would turn up by now, but there's been no sign of it at all - either that or I'm really fucking bad at finding my luggage. 

The battery on my phone is close to dying out and if it dies there's no way in hell I'm getting out of here. I've decided to save my battery to call up an Uber rather than to provide myself with some entertainment. Fortunately, I've discovered another way to keep myself occupied while waiting for my phantom suitcase - people watching.

Right now I currently have my sights focused on a long-legged girl with obnoxiously large glasses and a bucket hat. I only noticed her because she looks like she's trying way too hard to blend in - so much for her poor disguise. I know I've seen her somewhere but I just can't put my finger on where from. Probably a social media influencer- we got a lot of those here on the West Coast. 

I continued to shift my attention from the baggage carousel to the mystery girl who stood a couple of feet away from me. She's been smiling down at her phone for a while now, probably just got sponsorship from Dollar Shave Club or something.  Amongst other things, I can't help but notice how well of a job her sagging sweatpants do at outlining her bulge. 

"Excuse me, is this anyone's luggage? Its been circling the carousel for a while now, last call people?!"

I tore my gaze away from the attractive lanky girl to see my familiar black suitcase with its red ribbon. 

"It's mine sir! That's my suitcase. I'm so sorry, I guess I wasn't checking the carousel as carefully as I thought I was," I said to the angry-looking short man.

"While I've been working at the airport for over a decade and I'm pretty sure that it's not possible to find your suitcase when you're checking out something other than the carousel. Next time, make sure you pick up your luggage before you start drooling over airport eye candy."

I heard someone trying to hold in their laugh from behind me and whipped my head around to be met with the same girl I've been staring at for the past twenty minutes.

Fuck this is embarrassing. That just confirms that she definitely knew I was checking her out. 

Not wanting to embarrass myself any longer I nodded to him and headed towards the exit while dialing for an Uber. After fifteen minutes the Uber rounded the corner and I settled myself into the car. 

People watching at the airport? I rate it a 1.5 out of 5 stars - will not be doing it again, do not recommend it.

♡♡♡♡

I tipped the Uber driver a big sum for not forcing me into an awkward conversation and letting me play my music in the car. Once I opened my front door, I was greeted by a large gust of chilly wind. 

Jesus fuck its cold in here, I should probably put on a sweater or something.

I shut the door and started to unzip my suitcase to look for my favorite sweater, only to be met with suits, ties, and...boxers?

Okay, definitely not my luggage. I was so sure it was my luggage, I mean it had the red ribbon tied and everything. Frantically flipping around the suitcase, I spotted a baggage tag with a contact number wrapped around the handle.

Kendall Nicole

630 - 730 - ****

No address, interesting.