Chapter 4

Hey guys! Before we start I need some help, I feel like I'm always asking for help but whatever. Anyways, I have like the next 5 chapters written except for literally chapter 5 which is the japan trip and if anyone has been there, especially Osaka bc I've never even been near an Asian country so I would appreciate it. Thank you for reading and enjoy! ❤️

Its 5am and Damien and I are currently laying in bed avoiding getting up. We were quietly talking whilst listening to the baby monitor, waiting for the baby to wake up. "I miss our time like this." I mumbled, rolling over and wrapping my arm around his torso. "I do too, it almost makes you appreciate it more when it's so rare." he chucked, putting his arm around my should and kissing me on the forehead. It's Halloween today which I'm very excited for since it's Lucy's first, well everything that happens this year is going to be her first. Unfortunately, it happened to land on a Thursday and even though we have a very cool boss and work in a very flexible field, it's still a shoot day none the less but the day is ours tomorrow to do whatever with. I'm going in with them since I did just happen to gave a hand in today sketch. I mean come on, it is every Disney princess ever, did you think I wasn't going to insist. Plus Nancy booked us a castle to shoot at so it was a no-brainer.

"we should probably get up." I sighed, pushing myself up and stretching. "aww, your baby bump is gone." Damiens whines, sitting up along with me. I quirked an eyebrow and looked down. What do you know, he's right. "good, I didn't do all that working out while I was pregnant to have it forever." I laugh, standing up and walking to the bathroom with Damien closely behind me. "I don't know, I liked it, I can't wait for us to have another baby." he said sheepishly, and beginning to brush his teeth. I turned the water on to warm and looked at him over my shoulder. When he says stuff like that it makes me feel all fuzzy inside, it makes me fall in love with him even more. But of course, I just had Lucy 4 months ago and I'm not trying to do that again any time soon. "that sounds great, maybe this time you can take a turn carrying and delivering them." i snickered and began to strip my clothes. "if I could, you know I would do that for you." he simply said and gave me a kiss before leaving the washroom.

"hot set everyone, watch your step!" Ryan called out as they called cut on the scene with Courtney as sleeping beauty and Damien as prince Philip. We were about half way through the shoot and since we're at that castle we rented, we have to drive all the way into town to find food. I'm extremely thankful to my parents for watching the baby today as we aren't going to be done till like 4 then we're going to have to go home and get her ready for trick or treating then we have to get ready for the office Halloween party. It would have been way too much excitement for her to come here as well. I've had actually quite a rough day, the second I got here me and Taylor were assigned the task of weaving and gluing shit into the Rapunzel wig, then Ian started feeing kind of sick after his beauty and the beast scene so we had to rush him out of prosthetics and I ended up playing the bear.

Now I'm sitting in the car with kimmy who is the only person who isn't in full fairytale get up as she's only shot the Pocahontas scene so far and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. About half way into the drive to town I just started crying out of nowhere and not just a little like a lot, to the point where I had to pull over because I was about to get us into an accident. "oh my God Sydney what's wrong?" kimmy asked, leaning over the center console to give me a hug. "I think I'm just overwhelmed being back, of course I love being here and being a part of the process, I mean it's my dream job. It's just that it's one of my first times ever leaving Lucy and I know my parents have done it before with my sister and I, I just can't help but be worried and I don't want to let everyone down or make the day about me because-" kimmy cut me off by rubbing my shoulder, a low 'shhh' coming from her lips in an attempt to calm me down.