Happy Mothers Day!

They everyone, it's mother's day today and I wasn't planning on uploading for another couple days (come back on Wednesday for chapter 12 😊) but an idea just popped into my mind.  As I briefly mentioned, the last chapters are a 2 part wedding for Syd and Dames but then I considered the future and what it might look like for them and I started to think about them and Shayne and Courtney and maybe even Ian having kids in the future and I got excited and started looking into photos and stuff and well, would you guys like an update 10 years down the road, maybe from Lucy's point of view. Idk if it's a good idea or not but I think it would be nice, let me know in the comments because I'm currently stock piling pictures and getting ideas for the childrens personalities and such.

That woman up there is my mom (and my purple haired sister and I but ignore us) and she's honestly so funny and great. My sister and I made her afternoon tea this morning with finger sandwiches and everything and it made her cry then I started crying, it was really a whole mess but I digress. I will talk to you all soon, have a good night and give your mother a hug and kiss, even if it isn't mothers day when you're reading this. And if you don't have a mom or you don't have a great relationship with them, I'll be your mom. I love and appreciate you all so very much.

~Sofia-Rose ❤️