Chapter 14

(I'm not the kind of funny that is required to do tntl so I'm stealing bits and putting a spin on them sorry not sorry, also she's replacing Keith in the video, this time I actually am sorry)

(also I was thinking about hoe I describe the house and I realized that people probably can't Invision it so I'm made almost like a lay out and I'm going to add a picture of that to chapter 39 of the first book right after they do the babies room, I'd include it earlier but then it'd spoil the baby so go look at that if you'd like)

If I could use 3 work to describe the last week they would be busy, busy and busy. We have been filming non stop since Monday and all of us are just about burnt out. We've been filming 6-7 videos a day in order for us to be covered for Australia and a bit after we come back. Thankfully in terms of production the main channel videos have been pretty chill, easy set and costume design for the purpose of getting a lot done but it's just the sheer volume of videos. Today is Thursday and we're nearing the end of lunch. I've been to tired to eat so I'm sitting on the couch feeding Lucy. Everyone else went out to eat and I opted to stay here in order to rest. In about half an hour were filming a try not to laugh and I'm going to be in it for the very first time! Over the last hour I've been racking my brain to try and come up with bits and I think I have a couple solid ones. The door to the main area opened and was promptly followed by the roaring sound of people talking, I didn't realize how loud my coworkers were until they walked into a silent room.

I put all the baby food away as Damien walked towards the couch. Lucy immediately raised her arms, hands grabbing towards her father. "hi honey how was lunch?" he asked her in a soft, high pitch voice. She smiled, bringing her hands up to his face and rubbing her hands across his stubble. Courtney followed suit shortly after, handing me a smoothie and flopping onto the couch, her head resting on my lap. I thanked her, bringing the straw to my mouth and brushing the stray hair out of her face. We sat around for a good 10 minutes, enjoying the calm before the storm. Flula who we were filming with today walked into the office and Ryan called for the people who were shooting tntl to come get a mic put on. Damien handed Lucy off to Sarah who was to be her baby sitter until this video was done and we walked down to set. "have you got your bits figured out yet?" my Fiancé asked as we walked into the room. I nodded excitedly before telling him that he wasn't getting any spoilers and going to Greg to get mic'd, this is gonna be good.

"hey guys what's up? It's time, it's try not to laugh time!" my cousin opened the video and it was silent for a moment until Flula started clapping and we all followed suit. "we have our favourite guest ever today and it's been so long since we hung out with him because he's been so busy doing silly things and also getting a superhero body or something like that, we've got Flula!" she exclaimed holding her arm out to him and we all clapped once again. She did the regular spiel about subscribing before asking who wanted to go first. "I do!" I said raising my hand before walking up to her and booty bumping her gently off the stool and taking her spot, making everyone laugh. There was a few minutes of prep before the first person came out to do their bit. It happened to be Flula and all he did was hand me a trophy and walk away. I sat there holding it for a few seconds, looking around the room in confusion.

Everyone in the back started laughing and that just made me even more confused. Eventually he came back out and ripped it from my hands while giving me a dirty look and for whatever reason that made me spit. "I'm literally so confused." I laughed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and filling up again for the next person. Shayne jogged out in a button down and a curly brown wig holding a trumpet, this should be good. "haha yeah I'd like to thank everyone for coming out to the Roxy tonight. Thank you for supporting me, Uhh Bip Bop Boop Johnson." he said and started to raise the trumpet to his mouth and played it very badly. I spit the water out hard, causing me to choke a bit. I think it got me so hard because it reminded me of Damiens 'Baby Bop Supreme' joke from the clown videos, it's one of my all time favourites. "now after I got dropped by Blues Traveler, I had to figure out what I was going to do, you know. And *more trumpet playing* I sold  cocaine." I shook my head at him, almost disappointed in myself for laughing. "you're dumb, who's next." I laughed, pushing him back towards the prop area.