I'm Back! Sort Of...

Hey guys, I'm the absolute worst as updating and if you've followed me for a while now you know that. But I'm back with a new chapter and an explanation. I went back to my old hospital a couple of weeks ago and the realization that writing there is not happening hit me very fast. I started the first book mid August of 2019, so almost a year ago and that was because I used to do a lot of hiding at work because I had no friends and at this hospital I do so I don't get as much writing.

I will try my best though, this series has brought me so much happiness and success, you guys have no idea how much the reading and interaction means to me. When I was younger I used to do a lot of writing, it was the only thing that made me feel better because I was never very popular and being able to put myself into different people made me feel complete, and this story is no different. I mean hell, I've been watching smosh since I was 10, half of my life (by the way I turned 20 a few weeks ago so happy birthday to me) so this story felt very natural since I have an overwhelming amount of knowledge of the channel and the people related to it.

If you guys haven't seen it, I've been writing a hunger games story about clove because she was one of the first people I looked at and thought 'ok but maybe girls' and she still does that now so that's been fun for me. While I will continue to update this story it'll be much slower while I work on that one which is my main priority. I feel like writing about that universe has reinvigorated my enjoyment for writing so you'll definitely be seeing me around and of you could give the other story a read I'd appreciate it.

Anyways, I'm about to upload my first chapter in almost a month of this story and chapter 18 will be coming shortly, maybe next week but who knows. Anyways, I love you all so so soooo much, like you have no idea and I'll be seeing you guys around ❤️