#1

NEW BOOK OUT NOW!!! "Prince Hunky Hair: Sokeefe AU"

Hey so don't judge me too hard plz. This is my first fanfiction. And... yeah. I probably won't be updating for like three days, cause it's the weekend. Enjoy Chapter 1, lovies!! < that's me being weird sorry.

Sophie Foster walked into her small dorm room to see her best friend, Biana Vacker, squealing with excitement. There were dresses all over the floor, and many more on Biana's bed.

"Sophie!" Biana shrieked, a huge smile on her face. "Look what my parents sent for me!" She gestured to all of the dresses around the room, and Sophie smiled as she rolled her eyes.

Biana's parents, Alden and Della Vacker, were incredibly rich because Alden worked for the government and Della was a model for a bunch of huge brands. Their house made Buckingham Palace (a/n that's where the Queen of England and people live yk) look like a dog house, although now that both of their kids were in college, they were considering moving to a more "modest house", which would still be a mansion by any normal person's standards.

Biana slipped on one of the dresses from her bed, and turned to look at herself in the mirror. It was a short, strapless, pale pink dress with a lacy top and thin fabric down to her mid-thigh. It had a light pink bow tied around the waist.

"Ooh, I like it," Sophie said, admiring her beautiful friend. Biana's dark hair down in slight curls, with light pink flowers woven into it. She was wearing white, strappy heels that matched the dress perfectly.

"I do too!!" Biana screamed, and Sophie winced at the loud noise. "Aren't you so excited for dinner tonight?"

Sophie mentally slapped herself across the face. She forgot about dinner tonight! She didn't want to tell Biana, because she had been planning this night for so long. Sophie, Biana, and their other best friend Dex Dizznee, were all going to go to a nice restaurant with Alden and Della to celebrate Biana's brother's graduation.

"Bi," Sophie started. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about dinner. I've just had such a stressful week, and it slipped my mind."

Much to Sophie's surprise, Biana didn't look upset at all. She actually laughed.

"Sophie!" she giggled. "Not again!"

Sophie blushed as memories of the last dinner party she forgot about flashed through her mind. However, she was glad that Biana wasn't mad.

"Come on, Sophie," Biana said, dragging Sophie into the bathroom with her. "I knew you wouldn't remember, so I prepared everything for you. Let's get you ready so we can go, okay?"

Sophie reluctantly agreed, but only because she knew that tonight meant a lot to Biana. And based off of the excitement in her voice, Sophie could tell that Biana wasn't looking as much forward to her brother's graduation as much as she was about having an excuse to look nice in front of her crush. Her secret crush on Dex that she gushed to Sophie about whenever he left their dorm.

Although she hated to admit it, Sophie was also kind of excited for dinner. She hadn't seen Biana's brother, Fitz Vacker, in a long time, and they hadn't been as close of friends since high school. She also, maaaaaybe, had a BIG crush on him in high school. But it wasn't her fault. He was handsome, you know, with his bright teal eyes and dark hair, just like Biana's. But most of her feelings subsided after he moved out of state for college, and she hoped that her feelings would stay that way. She didn't want any drama or stress after the week she had.

Sophie rolled her eyes and let Biana work her magic, and after a little while, Biana said she was done. Sophie looked up in the mirror and audibly gasped. She looked good, for the first time EVER.

"Come on!" yelled Biana, who was already halfway out the door. "We're gonna be late!"

Biana's dress

Sophie's outfit

Sophie's outfit

 a/n sophie's hair is in two braids into a bun if you understand that; the picture wouldn't upload so just wanted to say that

Ok so that sucked, and I'm sorry. It'll get better in the next one, when tingz start happening. *laughs maniacally*.

Also, just a warning, I'm gonna be updating every day that I can, except probably for weekends, so yeah.

AND A WARNING!!! I HAVE NOT read Legacy yet cause of this quarantine thing, so please please PLEASE no one spoil it for me. Also this will not contain any spoilers from any of the books so yeah.

Thanks squad!!