#25

Hi guys! I'm thinking one more chapter after this, but possibly two. Also, this chapter goes out to 8_hostages! Love you and everyone who is reading this!

Sophie hugged Grady and Edaline goodbye and ran out of the front door. She needed to get to Biana's house immediately. She jumped into her car and sped over to the Vacker's which was luckily only a few blocks away. She parked her car in their enormous driveway and sprinted into the house and straight up to Biana's room. She burst into the bright pink room and took a minute to catch her breath and look around.

"What's the emergency?" she gasped, breathing heavily.

Biana poked her head out of the closet and smiled. "Oh, Sophie! I'm so glad you got here!"

Sophie sat down on the bed and looked at her best friend, slightly confused and annoyed. "You texted me four times, Bi! You literally said, Sophie! HELPPPPP! IT'S AN EMERGENCY! GET TO MY HOUSE NOW! What's the emergency?!"

Biana smiled guiltily and joined Sophie on the bed. "Weeeeelll," she started, and Sophie raised her eyebrows. "Therewasnoactualemergencyijustneededtogetyourattentionsoyouwould comeoverhere!"

Biana breathed out heavily after all of that and Sophie chewed on her lip and nodded. "So you lied."

"Yeah."

"about there being a huge emergency."

"yeah."

"and scared the crap out of me."

"mhm."

"just to get my attention and get me to come over to your house."

"yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

Sophie shook her head and smiled. It was a classic Biana move, she should have seen it coming.

"But I promise Sophie that the surprise I have for you is really good!" Biana said, running back into the closet and starting whipping clothes and items out like a fashion tornado.

"Woah!" Sophie said, grabbing everything on the floor around her. "What is all this?"

Biana whipped around and put her hands on her hips. "This is what you are wearing. So put it on and I'll get the makeup ready."

Sophie rolled her eyes but decided not to ask questions. She slipped the jean shorts, maroon shirt, and cool accent jacket on and looked in the mirror. It was definitely not something she would usually wear at night during the summer in San Francisco, but it looked cute.

She slipped on the bead-style bracelets and arrow necklace even though she rarely wore jewelry, and picked up the purse

She slipped on the bead-style bracelets and arrow necklace even though she rarely wore jewelry, and picked up the purse. Then she looked down and saw the ridiculously high healed boots that she was definitely not going to wear.

Biana ran out of the bathroom to get Sophie, and Sophie picked up the shoes and raised her eyebrows.

"You really expected me to wear these?" she asked.