#18

Hey guys! I was trying to update again as fast as possible, but that didn't happen. I'm so sorry to let yall down, I'm trying to be better about updating cause i love you guys!!!!! Also, you are like the best people ever, I have so much fun and I read all of the comments and it really brightens my day!!! THank you and on to 18. P.S. I accidentally made it SUPER long.

Sophie wanted to just mope around her room for the rest of her life and never do anything ever again. This was her plan until Edaline burst into her room, looking really excited, and squealed as she ran over to Sophie, who was NOT in the mood for this.

"Hey, honey," Edaline said, smiling widely.

Sophie rolled over in her bed and continued scrolling through Instagram. Edaline stayed sitting on the bed, waiting, but Sophie was not going to break out of her gloom state. She was just going to be lazy and moody. That is, until she accidentally scrolled to a picture posted by, you guessed it, keefe.sencen. She didn't even look at the post. She just threw her phone down and turned over to look at Edaline. She needed a good distraction, and she needed it now.

Edaline's mood hadn't changed at all. She was almost bouncing up and down in excitement. Sophie tried to look excited and interested, but in reality, she was desperately trying to find something that would get her mind off of... everything that had happened in the last few days.

"So..." Edaline started, her smiling growing bigger. "I know you haven't been in a great mood the last few days, but I have a surprise that I think will cheer you up."

Sophie smiled slightly and Edaline walked out of the room to get her surprise. Sophie waited, her curiosity growing, until Edaline peaked her head inside the door.

"Sophie," she said. "meet the newest addition of our family."

Suddenly, an adorable beagle puppy ran into the room and jumped onto Sophie's bed, licking her face and barking. Sophie laughed for the first time in a few days, and she sat up in her bed, petting the dog and admiring its beauty.

"Did you already name him?" Sophie asked, still petting the puppy.

Edaline smiled again. "Well, beagles are supposed to be calm and intelligent, but also determined and loyal to their owners. So we figured that he will protect you in a more emotional way and always be there for you. We named him Sandor, which means 'defender of man'."

Sophie smiled and looked down at Sandor. "Sandor, who's a good boy," she cooed. She then looked up to Edaline and smiled even bigger. "I love it."

Edaline laughed and started walking back out of the door. "Then you will be the one telling your father about it."

"What? You got a puppy and Dad doesn't even know yet?" Sophie asked, but she was laughing the whole time.

Edaline just shrugged and walked downstairs, and Sophie kept playing with the adorable little puppy in her arms. It felt like an instant connection to her. Sandor nuzzled her cheek with his little, wet nose, and Sophie laughed and hugged him.

This is a picture of how I imagine Sandor in dog form lol