#15

Wow, so I just realized that I haven't updated in like 4 days. *awkwo taco* I'm so sorry squad. Here's fifteen!

Keefe and Sophie arrived at the house not long after Grady, but Keefe made sure Grady was inside before he got out of the car, which made Sophie laugh. They jumped out, grabbed Sophie's stuff, and headed into the house, laughing and continuing their conversation, which was the debate between Burger King and In-N-Out. When they walked into the house, Sophie grabbed Keefe's wrist and quickly brought him into the room and shut the door.

"You're lucky my dad wasn't in our path or we would have been interrogated for an hour," she said, sighing and laying on her bed.

"Mmm, thanks for getting us out of there fast then," Keefe said, laying down next to her.

Sophie's bed was big enough that they could both lay any way they wanted and they still wouldn't be awkwardly close, and Sophie silently thanked Grady and Edaline for that.

"Soooooo..." Keefe said after a few seconds of silence. "Burger King is still way better."

Sophie turned her head and rolled her eyes. "That's it. I am bringing you to In-N-Out tomorrow and you are going to taste a real burger."

Keefe smirked and flipped on his side so he was facing her, propping himself up with his elbow... which gave Sophie a perfect view of his massive arm muscles. She looked away before he would notice, and if he did, he didn't say anything.

"Wow, Foster. You want a second date already! You just can't get enough of me," he teased, winking at her.

Sophie felt her face burn and rolled her eyes. "You're going to eat an In-N-Out burger, and you're life will not be the same."

Keefe laughed and Sophie noticed that they were kind of really close to each other. "Fine, but I know you just want to go out on another date," he said slyly.

Sophie rolled her eyes and looked back at Keefe. They both looked at each other for a few awkward seconds, not saying anything, when Edaline called up the stairs. "Sophie, time for lunch!"

Sophie hopped up quickly, silently thanking Edaline from sparing her from the awkward moment, and Keefe followed her. They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Edaline had delicious smelling food on the counter for them.

"Oh my gosh, Mom," Sophie said through a bite of her sub sandwich. "You are the best cook ever!"

"Mhmm," Keefe agreed, already onto his second sub. He gave Edaline a thumbs up and kept eating.

"Well I can see why you and Sophie get along so well," Edaline said, a goofy, very suggestive smile on her face.

Sophie almost set down her food to yell at her mother, but decided to just give her an annoyed glare. Edaline laughed and winking very obviously, before leaving Sophie and Keefe alone in the kitchen. After several more minutes of stuffing their faces with food, both of them sighed, their stomachs stuffed.

"I might have to start eating lunch here more often," Keefe said, picking up his empty plate and throwing it in the garbage.

Sophie smiled and agreed. "You might."

Keefe smirked and shook his head teasingly at her over him shoulder. "Oh, Foster, you just can't get enough of me."

"So you keep saying," Sophie muttered under her breath, but Keefe obviously heard it.

Before he could respond, the door to the house flew open, and Keefe stopped dead in his tracks. He looked like a deer in headlights, and Sophie turned to see who it was.

"Oh no," Sophie said, the smiling melting off her face. "This is going to bad."

"Sit down, Keefe. And you too, young lady. We need to talk."

AHHHH a cliffy again ;). This chapter is kind of short but I have a really big surprise for next chapter. LIKE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know who the person who walked in was????? You THINK you do....

That's all for now, squad. Peace