#13

Sup guys! I'm not gonna waste any time, so enjoy.

Sophie woke up a second time to someone poking her.

"Foster, it's time for breakfast. Get up!" Keefe was not using his inside voice.

Sophie sighed and sat up, giving Keefe a half-hearted, annoyed look. She turned her head and saw everyone else, including Biana and Dex, crawling out of their sleeping bags and getting up. Sophie got up and started walking to Biana's room with Biana next to her. Once they got in, Biana shut the door and a mischievous smile spread across her face. Oh no, Sophie thought.

"Soooooo," Biana said, sitting down on her bed across from where Sophie was sitting. "Where did you and Keefe go last night."

She raised her eyebrows and Sophie felt her face heat up with blush.

"Where did you and Dex go?" Sophie snapped back, mocking Biana's sly look.

Biana paled and bit her lip. "I asked first. Plus you two were gone first."

Sophie rolled her eyes and looked at her best friend. "Fine, I'll tell you. But then you have to tell me what happened between you and Dex."

Biana paused for a second before nodding slowly, and Sophie started to spill everything that happened the night before. She started with going outside, and then accidentally attacking Keefe, which made Biana laugh. Sophie continued with the whole talk about Fitz and stuff, and finished with them falling asleep looking at the stars. She left out most of the snuggling details and stuff, because she wasn't even sure what to make of that.

When Sophie was done, she looked at Biana and raised her eyebrows, waiting for her to share her story. Biana sighed and looked down at her legs.

"Well, I woke up at about one thirty, and I noticed you, Keefe, and Dex were gone, so I got up and walked out of the room to try to find you guys, figuring you were all together. But then I saw Dex in the kitchen reading a book on technology or something like that. I kinda forgot about you and Keefe being gone too, sorry," Biana said, glancing up at Sophie.

"That's fine, it wasn't like we could have been kidnapped or anything," Sophie said sarcastically, smiling.

Biana laughed a little and then continued.

"Well, he said he couldn't sleep, so he had started reading something for a project he's been working on, and then we just talked for a little while. Then after like thirty minutes I was really hungry, so I got ice cream, and we started eating it and talked some more. And then -"

Biana stopped and bit her lip, smiling a little.

"What? What happened?" Sophie pushed, scooting closer to Biana.

"Then, then we got a little more personal, and started talking about stuff we kept secret. I don't even know why, but it was two in the morning we weren't in our best minds. Anyways, we started talking about everyone we had crushes on in high school that we never told our friend group about and all of the guys I dated without any of you, even Fitz, knowing, and -"

"Wait, what?" Sophie asked.

Biana looked up at her and laughed. "That's a story for a different time, Sophie. Let me finish."

Sophie nodded, and Biana smiled, and asked Sophie a question that she had no answer to.

"Sophie, are you ready for what might happen next? This may be kind of awkward for you."

Sophie's eyes widened when it dawned upon her what Biana was talking about. She hesitated a second before nodding quickly and looking down at her hands.

"Then," Biana continued, a little dreamy. "Then, Dex said that he's always had a crush on me. And I-, I told him that I had a crush on him too."

Biana stopped and looked up at Sophie. "That's it."

Sophie raised her eyebrows and looked at Biana. "That's it? You both admitted to liking each other and then you just went to bed? That can't be true, cause when Keefe and I came in at 5:00, you two weren't in the kitchen or Fitz's room."

Biana sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, we went to my room to... talk things out and figure out what we were gonna do as far as relationships."

Sophie didn't buy any of Biana's bs, and this time she just cut to the chase. "You kissed."

Biana turned red and nodded. "Agh, I thought all of this embarrassment and hormone stuff was gonna go away after high school!" she complained.

Sophie agreed, and they quickly got changed and headed downstairs to the kitchen, where the boys were all ready in line serving themselves food.

"Foster, I saved you a spot next to me!" Keefe yelled with his mouth full of food, gesturing to the middle seat on the left side of the table.

Sophie blushed slightly and gave Keefe and sarcastic smile. "Great, thanks!"

Sophie served herself food and sat down in her designated seat next to Keefe. He beamed at her and he shoveled more food into his mouth. Sophie laughed and rolled her eyes as Fitz took a seat on her other side. She caught a look of jealousy in his eyes when Sophie started talking to Keefe, but she decided to think about that later. For now, she was just going to focus on enjoying being with her best friends, and how Dex and Biana were secretly holding hands under the table. She couldn't wait to see Fitz's reaction when he found out.

Hey I'm sorry it took me a while to update. I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment and all that stuff. Bye squad! Stay heatlhy!