#7

Hey squad! Up to 104 reads, yay! Also, I read all the comments so comment anything you want. Please click the star and vote on my story, it would mean a ton!

It took Sophie three hours after she woke up to pack everything from her dorm. But finally, by 11:31, Biana and Sophie were finished. They stood in the door way of their tiny little dorm, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank gosh that is over!" Biana said, shaking her head. "That is the most I have ever cleaned in my life."

Sophie nodded and agreed, and together they started taking loads down to their cars. Grady was helping Sophie to pack some of her things in his car, and they finished in thirty minutes. Sophie asked Grady to wait a minute before they left, promising to be back in a second. She ran over to Biana, who was climbing in her car.

"Bye, Bi," she said as they both hugged. "See ya later."

Biana smiled and responded with a "yeah." Sophie was about to walk away and go to her own car when she heard Biana say something else.

"Wait, Soph!" Biana said, rolling the window of her car down. "Do you want to come over to my house tonight, for a celebratory 'we finished sopho year of college' dinner? I think my parents said they were inviting Grady and Edaline, too."

Sophie beamed. "Yeah that sounds so fun! I'll be there!"

Biana giggled, and yelled after her, "Yeah, I won't be there to remind you if you forget... again."

Sophie smiled to herself and walked back to Grady's car. She jumped in the passenger seat and Grady started driving.

"So," Grady started, looking at Sophie and smiling. "Catch me up on everything."

Sophie told him about how exams went and the funny things that happened when she and Biana were cleaning out their room. She was trying to focus on school, because she knew what Grady would say if he found out about-

"Any boys?" Grady asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Sophie wondered if she should tell Grady or not, but apparently, her silence told Grady everything he needed to know.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster-" he started, but then he took a deep breath and looked at her. "Sophie, you're a big girl now," - Sophie nearly face palmed - "and I trust you to make good decisions, okay? But would you at least tell me who this boy is?"

Sophie rolled her eyes and fought the urge to curl up in a ball and hide because she was so embarrassed and uncomfortable. She didn't know what to say about Keefe. I mean, he was a friend, but she hardly knew him. And they certainly weren't ... anything more than friends.

"Well," she started. "I have this new friend, named Keefe-"

"OH MY GOD, SOPHIE!" Grady screamed, pulling the car into their house. "IF YOU SAY KEEFE SENCEN..."

Sophie looked at her father, shocked. How did Grady know Keefe?

"Ummm, yeah. It's Keefe Sencen," Sophie mumbled, giving Grady a WTF look.

"OH GOSH NO!" Grady yelled again. "NOT THAT BOY! ANYONE BUT THAT BOY!"

Sophie was so confused. All she could do was ask Grady a weak, "What?"

After a few seconds of silence and deep breaths from Grady, he responded a little more calmly.

"Keefe Sencen is a trouble maker, Sophie," Grady said, scolding her.

"Daaaad!" Sophie whined, putting her hands in her face.

"What, Sophie? It's true. He used to be one of my students when he was in high school, and he was always pulling pranks and ditching classes. Not to mention all the girls that he had..."