#26... Epilogue

Hey guys! I really just want to say how much I have appreciated all of the love and support everyone has given me as I struggled through the first fan fiction! I am so grateful to all of you, and I plan on writing more stories soon because of that! Thank you everyone! SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF MY READERS! Love you guys so much! This is it! It's the last chapter! Also, yeah the song just seemed fitting since I'm saying goodbye for this book. that is my childhood in one song, and i know it's stupid but it made me laugh so heard because that used to be my FREAKING ANTHEM!

Sophie scrambled around the bedroom trying to find it, but she couldn't. And she knew that a certain someone would be very upset if she didn't find it very soon. She knelt down to check under the bed, and she heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Any luck, Foster?" Keefe asked, and Sophie looked up at him. She blew a piece of hair out of her face, defeated.

"Nope," she said. "The only place I haven't checked yet is under the bed."

Keefe nodded and Sophie lifted the quilt and looked under the bed. She smiled and blew out a breath, and pulled out the small, blue blanket that she had been looking for for hours. She stood up and showed Keefe the blanket, and he shook his head.

"Of course it's in the one place that I decided to look last," Sophie said, and Keefe kissed her forehead.

"Well, I'm sure Kenric will be very grateful," Keefe said as they walked out of their room.

Sophie sighed as they both walked down the stairs to the kitchen, where their two, one-year-old kids, were sitting in their high chairs, talking in some sort of secret baby language.

Sophie and Keefe got married a little over two years ago, and they had the twins really soon afterward. They named the Kenric and Calla, who were two of Sophie's relatives who passed away. Kenric was a firefighter, and he saved every person in a burning building before it collapsed and killed him, and Calla risked her life to go to Africa and be a volunteer nurse for people dying of Malaria, and she eventually caught the illness and passed away, but not before helping countless lives. Sophie and Keefe saw it fitting for the two adorable little babies to be named after such great heroes.

Both Kenric and Calla were dead replicas of Sophie and Keefe also. Kenric had wispy blonde hair that was starting to curl as it grew longer, and he had stunning chocolate brown eyes that looked almost identical to Sophie's. And Calla, well Sophie was a bit worried about how much she was like Keefe. Except for the already pretty long, blonde hair, Calla was almost the exactly the same as Keefe, down to the shape of the nose and her smile. Or smirk. Calla also seemed to get the pranking gene, since she was constantly hiding things and then laughing whenever Sophie or Keefe would find them. The only thing Sophie knew is that she was going to have to do a lot of work on her daughter once she started walking.

Sophie handed Kenric his blanket, and he started laughing and hugged it, which made her smile.

"Alright," Keefe said, picking up Calla from her chair. "Let's go, so we aren't late."

Sophie nodded and picked up Kenric, who was gripping his blanket so hard that Sophie couldn't take it from his hands. She decided to let him bring it to the party, and she followed Keefe out the door and buckled her son into his car seat. Keefe did the same with Calla, and then jumped in the driver's seat and waited until Sophie got in the passenger seat before he started driving.

They were going to a fancy party that Biana and Dex were hosting at their new house. The party was sure to be fancy and upscale, since Dex ran the world's largest growing technology business that was bound to beat Apple, and Biana had just released a clothing line that made her a household name. They were also married now, and they had a daughter of their own who they named Juline after Dex's mother, and Biana was expecting a boy in about three months, whom they were going to name Alden, after Biana's father. Sophie was... nervous, but she knew that no matter how rich and fancy her friends were, they would always be the same, fun people they were back in high school and college. Always.

Sophie and Keefe got to the party and carried the twins inside with them. Biana immediately rushed to them with Juline, who was already three and looking really old, and she started talking to Sophie right away. Sophie could see Dex smiling and walking over also, and he started talking to Keefe.

"Sophie!" Biana squealed as her daughter tugged on her fancy jewelry. "I'm so glad you came! These parties are always so boring unless my friends are here!"

Sophie smiled and laughed. "Yeah, I'm glad I could make it. Someone misplaced his blanket and didn't stop crying until I tore the house apart and found it." she added, looking at Kenric with a fake angry face.

Biana laughed and straightened her necklace, which Juline had been tugging on. "Yeah, Juline gave me the scare of a lifetime earlier. We were almost done with all the preparations and I all of sudden just heard her scream so loud I thought she was dying. Turns out she found a rolly-polly in the dirt and the scream was happy not painful.

Sophie smiled and shook her head. "You found a rolly-polly?" she asked Juline, and the little toddler nodded, her pigtails shaking.

Sophie smiled and looked around at the beautiful house, but even though it was extravagant and a bit over the top, it reminded her of Biana's childhood house where she spent some of the best days of her life. Biana ran off to talk to someone else quickly, but Sophie didn't mind. For once, she knew she was going to enjoy herself, and she was ready to actually have fun at a party.

After all, she had found the people that she loved and wanted to spend everyday and every hour with them.

For a thousand years.

OMG! I'm actually getting really emotionally right now and that's stupid so I'm sorry. But this was such a crazy road and I really didn't think it was going to make me feel like this! But I love you all so much and thank you thank you thank you for all the support you've given me! It makes my day better every time I read your funny comments or see your sweet notes!

Thanks for staying with me all this time, peeps!

I love you all so much! Peace out for the last time, squad!

(although i probs will be writing another story soon so just the last time for this story ;))