#24

Yall are just gonna skip this anyway, so 24!

Sophie stood up on her tip toes and kissed him. Right there. In the middle of one of the most crowded airports in the country. Keefe seemed a little surprised at first, but after a second her kissed her back. Sophie's heart felt like it was exploding inside of her chest, but she didn't stop. She had never felt so alive and happy than she did when she was kissing him.

After what felt like ages to Sophie, she pulled away and looked up at Keefe. She knew there were a couple of heads turning and glancing their way, but she didn't care. Keefe looked shocked at first, and then his expression quickly turned happy as he hugged Sophie and twirled her around. Sophie laughed as he set her back down and felt so relieved. Everything had actually worked out. Even though it wasn't exactly the way she planned it, she was here with Keefe and he actually liked her, and now everything was perfect. They stood just staring at each other for a while before Sophie finally broke the silence.

"I read your note, and I came here to tell you that I love you too Keefe," she said, willing herself to maintain eye contact.

Keefe smiled and held her face in his hands. "I was just about to get on a plane to fly back to San Francisco to find you and tell you that I love you too."

Sophie smiled and hugged him again, soaking in the smell of his cologne since her face was in his chest. She let go and looked up at him.

"You think that we could buy three more tickets for that flight?" Sophie asked, smiling.

Keefe looked confused and nodded. "Probably, but why three?"

Sophie laughed and started walking back toward the entrance of the airport to get Dex and Biana. "You didn't think I would come to New York alone, did you?"

Keefe shrugged, and Sophie spotted Dex and Biana in a gift shop looking at things. Sophie walked inside to tell them that they were going to leave. However, she was instead barraged by questions from Biana.

"Did you kiss? What did he say? Was everyone looking at you? Did he mean everything he said in the letter? Did he say he loved you? -"

Sophie cut her off and promised to tell her everything when they got back to California. Biana pouted but agreed, and they walked out of the store and back to where Keefe was standing.

"Alright," Sophie said, looking around. "We need to buy three more tickets for the 7:30 flight really quickly."

It was already 7:15. There was no way that they could buy the tickets and get through security and-

"Oh, I already bought three tickets," Biana said, interrupting Sophie's worried thoughts. She grabbed her phone and showed Sophie. "I figured you would want to fly back with Keefe so I just decided I would buy them."

Sophie hugged Biana and thanked her, and then the four of them sprinted through the airport to go through security so they could get on the plane. Luckily, Keefe had also bought a first class ticket so that wouldn't be a problem with seating. After they quickly got through security, they ran through the ramp and were the last people to board their plane. It was 7:29 by the time they all sat down in the first class section. Sophie breathed out a sigh of relief and Biana handed everyone a Starburst as they took off. Once they were up in the sky, Biana asked Keefe to explain his entire side of the story, and he agreed.

"Basically," he started. "I moved to San Francisco a few days ago. I had been planning it for several months, and I finally told my dad after we had a big fight. He was really mad - like way worse than normal - since he wanted me to take over his business or something. I then flew to San Francisco and moved in, the same day as the graduation dinner celebration thing. Right before I left, my dad made me promise that I would return to New York by the end of the week for a client meeting for his company. He was trying to convince me to stay by showing me all the money I could make, and I reluctantly agreed. I thought that I might as well give it a chance, even though I really didn't want to. But then, I met Foster over here, and I knew I wanted to stay in California forever. I wanted to tell all of you about what I had to do, but I didn't find the right time to tell you that I might be leaving for good. Then, I got an unexpected text from my dad that said I had a flight that day and I had to go to New York with him. I left a note at Foster's house, because I knew you would worry, and I didn't want to put a burden on you. I couldn't stand the thought of facing you when you woke up, because I was afraid it would break my heart. I had a few hours to kill before my flight and I didn't know where to go, so I went to the Vacker's. I talked to Biana because I knew Fitz would get mad at me for leaving Foster. When I talked to you, Biana, I realized that I was actually in love with Foster, and I knew I couldn't just leave her with that lousy note in her bedroom. I wrote the letter that I was going to mail to you, Foster, but all of a sudden I got another text that said I had to be at the airport in ten minutes, and I panicked and drove to the airport with Fitz. I prayed that Biana would give you the letter, since she was the only other person who knew about it, and I'm so glad that she did. I got to San Diego where my dad took my phone and everything I had and flew me out of New York with him.  I was there for two days until I had to sit in on the most boring meeting with one of his customers, and I told him that after. We had a huge argument and then he said that I was the worst mistake he ever made, and with that I gathered all of my things and left. I stayed with an old friend in New York for an hour before my flight, and then I drove to the airport and... well you know the rest."

Sophie nodded and Biana and Dex frowned. "I'm so sorry about your dad Keefe," Biana said. "I know he's a really crappy guy, but you don't deserve all that hate."

Keefe smiled sadly and tried his best to just shrug it off. "It's alright," he said, regaining his normal smirk, although it looked forced. "I never really thought of him as my dad anyway."

Sophie reached out and held his hand. After a very long silence, Keefe sighed and his expression was back to normal.

"What about you two?" he asked, pointing at Dex and Biana. "I can sense that something is going on there."

Both Biana and Dex turned bright red and looked anywhere but each other, and Sophie and Keefe laughed. For the rest of the flight, the four of them laughed and talked and had an amazing time.

It was the best time Sophie could remember since high school.

Hey guys. I'm really sorry it took me so long to update. In all honesty, I just couldn't think of how to write this. But I figured it out and I hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update again really soon! Also, I'm thinking two to three more chapters before it finishes, so I'll make them good!