#4

The next morning when Sophie woke up, she saw Biana unpacking her closet and putting clothes into boxes. Since the semester had just ended, they had a few days to move out for the year. Sophie got up and ate a little breakfast, and looked that the time. It was 10:35.

"Crap!" Sophie shouted, jumping up and running into the bathroom. She brushed her hair and pulled part back and put it in a bun. She threw on a loose shirt, jean shorts, some converse and grabbed a mini backpack. She brushed on some light makeup and ran out of the bathroom. It was 10:56.

Sophie's outfit

Sophie's hair

Sophie ran to the door, but Biana stopped her before she could go

"Where you going, Soph?" Biana asked, seeming to approve of Sophie's outfit.

"Uh, I'm meeting up with a - uh - friend, I guess, at 11," Sophie mumbled.

"Mhm," Biana replied, folding a dress and setting it into one of the thousand boxes in their room. "Does this 'friend' happen to be Keefe Sencen?"

Sophie blushed and looked at her shoes. "Uh, yeah," Sophie stammered. "He asked if I could, uh, you know, show him around San Francisco."

Biana nodded. "Well, it's already 10:59, Soph. I would go if I were you! Don't keep your-" she paused and rolled her eyes while smiling. "'friend' waiting."

Sophie thanked her and ran out the door, and to the elevator.

"Come on, come on, come on!" she whispered to herself. The elevator was taking an eternity to arrive. She looked at her phone and noticed the time. 11:01.

The elevator opened and she ran in, pounding the 1st floor button a million times, like that would somehow get her to the first floor faster. Luckily no one else got into the elevator, so she was able to get downstairs by 11:03.

She ran out of the front doors, and realized that she didn't know what kind of car Keefe had. She opened her phone and texted him.

What does your car look like? - (S)