Welcome to the Theater

Class 1A were in their dorm room goofing around talking about class.
"What do you think Mr.Aizawa is going to teach tomorrow?" Mina asked.
" Hopefully we don't learn hero laws i suck at those. " Kaminari said. Suddenly there was a sky blue portal in the room. They wake up in a theater and there is a weird figure in the room with them.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE!" Bakugo screamed.
" I see your awake. " the figure said.
"Who are you and where are we?" Aizawa said. The figure stepped out of a the darkness to show a short female with curly puffy hair,glasses,a UA hoodie,and jeans.
"Whoops sorry." I untied them all and let them stand up.
" Anyway my name is Maryah but you can call me Ry. "
"So you are hear today because you all have a certain relationship with a very special person." everyone looked around but still were confused.
" OMG you all are close with Izuku Midoriya. " i said pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Where is deku?!" Ochaco asked worried.
" Where is Midoriya!? "Iida asked worried for his best friend.
" Midoriya is completely fine. "
"In your world time is completely frozen so nothing is happening."  Everyone sighed in relief.
" Since Young Midoriya is fine what are we watching? " All Might asked.
"We will be watching him." I said.
" What? " everyone said
"We will be watching Midoriya in Different universes."
"So if you want snacks those are on the right and bathrooms are on the left. "
"Without further adieu here is the first Multiverse!"