Her Last Words

I come back in and see the fighting has died down.
"So this one is not sutible for children." I said. I look at Eri and Kota who got up and left the room.
" What is this one about? " surprisingly Shigaraki asked.
"Is the Hand job actually liking these?" I tease. He turned his head away.
" No they are so dumb and boring. " He said.
"Mhm sure." I say slyly.
" well this one is going to start during Midoriya's middle school year. " I said.
"What is so wrong with that?" Kamui Woods asked. Everyone turned around and have him a look that said that he asked a dumb question.
"Anyway this is another suicidal Deku world." I said a slowly. Many just sighed.
" let's get this over with. " Aizawa said.
A small Izuku was seen with his mom playing in his All Might onesie. "Just an average girl she always wore a smile she was cheerful and happy for a short while." It shows Izuku when he was declared quirkless then it switched to his mom hugging the crying boy . "Now she's older things are getting colder. Life's not what she thought she wished someone had told her." It shows Izuku getting bullied and beat up by other kids but one stuck out like a sore thumb. It was Bakugo.
" This doesn't seem to bad so far. " Mandalay said.
"Trust me it gets worse." I said. This made people tensed up with nervousness.
It shows Izuku talking with a teacher but then the teacher just pushed Izuku out the room. "She told you she was down you let it slip by so from then on she kept it in the inside." Midoriya is seen in his room working on schoolwork. " she told herself she was alright but she well telling white lies can't you tell look at her dull eyes. " It zooms in on Izuku's face to show his murky green eyes instead of bright ones shining with determination and hope.
"That's not our deku." Ochaco said trying to stop herself from crying. Many agreed.
" Our Midoriya has bright green eyes that are filled with determination and hope. " Snipe said.
"But this could be been your Midoriya if his life took a few wrong turns." I said. Many only looked down not wanting to think about Midoriya being dead.
It switches to show Izuku on his bed trying not to cry. "She tried to stop herself from crying almost every night." Midoriya starts crying while hugging onto an All Might plushie. "But she new there was no chance of feeling alright." The camera switches to Izuku at the park. "Summer came by all she wore was long sleeves but those cuts on her wrist were bleeding through you see." It switches to Midoriya in the bathroom with endless cuts on both arms and legs. "She knew she was depressed didn't want to admit it didn't think she for it everyone seemed to miss it." Izuku is seen in the UA classroom looking a little less bright than usual but it carried on as a normal day. "She carried on like a soldier with a battle wound bleeding from every cut her body consumed." It shows Midoriya getting thrown to the ground by a student at UA then it switches to show him in his dorm reoccurring more cuts on his arms and legs.
"This is just sad." Kendo said.
" Even I don't have the guts to make fun of this. " Monama said.
"Please don't tell me he is actually like this?!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed. Everyone looked at him and shrugged except a certain four that kept their eyes locked to the screen. Everyone in class B had either a sad or horrified look on their face.
"She had no friends at school all alone she sat and if anyone saw she would blame a cat." It shows Midoriya sitting alone in the UA cafeteria with his sleeves rolled up then Ochaco came over worried but Izuku played it off saying his car did it.
" Wait I'm friends with Deku so why am I not sitting with him?'' Ochaco asked.
"Well in this one Bakugo tells the whole school that Midoriya is a slut and that he works as a stripper for money so no one wants to sit with him." I explain. Everyone looked down for believing such a thing.
" Some of you including Bakugo Kendo Monama and Sero would torment him and the person that threw Midoriya was Bakugo. " I said in a monotone voice unfazed by what I said. Those four looked horrified by their actions.
"And Midoriya has gained my respect." Monama said.
" Just like that?! " Class B exclaimed.
"Guys by their faces and this I'm guessing Midoriya has a terrible childhood." Kendo explained.
"And I think that he has the most common sense and is the the only one from your class that I'm able to tolerate." Monama said.
" I think you all are gonna like him after this. " I thought with a smirk.
" But those cuts on her they were no mistake but no one cares enough to save her from her self hate. " Midoriya is seen talking at all the teachers but they all say your fine. Midoriya is then seen talking to All Might. All Might has a horrified look as Izuku pulled up his sleeve. All Might pulled him into a hug and Midoriya felt safe but not safe enough.
"So I'm guessing that All Might was the only teacher that didn't swat Midoriya away?" Kirishima asked. All the teachers looked down in disappointment from their actions.
"We would never take a problem like this so lightly so please if any of you are going through something come to one of us we will help you to the best of our abilities." Nezu said.
" Don't go to Endeavor. " Todoroki muttered not loud enough for everyone to hear but only Iida and Ochaco who were sitting beside him.
"Things were going down never really up and here she is now stuck in this stupid rut." It switches from Izuku crying to getting bullied to more cuts to All Might hugging him including his mom. " she knew exactly what she had to do next just stand in the chair and tie the roof around her neck. " Midoriya is seen in his dorm tying a rope around his fan and his neck.
Many in the room had horrified expressions on their faces including Endeavor and the villians.
"Oh my god." Shiozaki said while getting up and going to the panic room. Everyone in the room was crying including the Pros students villians everybody.
" How can someone so generous and loving he hurt so bad?! " Present Mic exclaimed.
" Please tell me y'all treat Midoriya with kindness? " Awase asked while wiping tears from his eyes.
"Most of us." Todoroki said while glaring at Bakugo.
"I swear Bakugo if you hurt that kid one more time and it's not for training I will come to your school and expel you myself then I'll kill you!" Springing was Dabi. Bakugo only nodded.
"She wrote a letter with her hand shaking wild look at me now are you proud of your precious child?!" Midoriya yelled while tears rolled down his face as he wrote the note. " But she knew that her parents were the ones to blame it was the world that should now down its head in shame. " The screen shows Midoriya happy with Inko and All Might but then the screen switches over the four faces of the people that tormented him and then all of the teachers and classes.
"This will never ever happen!" Ochaco yelled while other agreed.
" Now I dont want to kill the boy. " Shigaraki muttered.
"What was that Shigi?!" Toga asked teasingly cause she heard it.
" Nothing you Mosquito! " He yelled back a d Toga only sat back down with a sly look on her face.
"She stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon just dont think it'll all be over soon." Izuku looks out his dorm Window then looks down and sighs as he remembers will the good times he's had in his life for the last time. " The chair fell down as she took her final breath. It's all over its all him a now she's greeting death. " The chair is seen to fall then is shows Midoriya hanging in the middle of his dorm room lifeless.
All the girls screamed and called their eyes out some teachers and other students went too the panic room while everyone else looked at them lifeless version of their friend/student/Crush/successor.
"This is something I never ever want to see." Shinso said while everyone agreed.
"Are we sure this child can be number 1?" Endeavor asked. Suddenly he got very pissed off looks from everyone in the room including Hawks.
" and why do you say that? " All Might said with a murderous time of voice.
"The number one can't be dealing with no one problems and think of suicide so I don't think he is suited for the job like my Shoto is." Endeavor continued.
"He knew he fucked up when all the teachers including Principal Nezu can up to him and starting beating him. Once they were done Shoto walked up to him and looked directly in his face.
" Like I haven't thought of it.'' Todoroki said. He then stood up straight and walked back too his seat. Endeavor knew that you should not mess with Izuku Midoriya unless you wanna die.
"Endeavor I know I'm close to you but that was to far." Hawks said in disappointment.
"How are you the Number 1 hero?!" Bakugo exclaimed.
" Tch it should've been a hero worthy of taking the place like Hawks not some low life hazard like you. " Bakugo said with the most pissy tone in his voice.
All Might and some of Class A walk into Izuku's room and see him hanging there. "Her mum walks in and she falls down to the floor and now nothing can take back what she just saw." It panels over the five people that went into the room with All Might. " The little girl that she raised is just hanging there. " It shows all the times where Izuku and All Might were together either training or hanging out and laughing. It panels over to show Izuku's lifeless body that had on shorts and a T-shirt which exposed all of his cuts and bruises all across him. " Her bodys pale and her face is violently bare. " The screen shows a price of paper dangling from Izuku's cold hands and All Might grabs it. " She sees the note and unfolds it with care all she does it stare how can this be fair! She starts reading as the tears roll down her face. " All Might gets up and sits on Izuku's All Might be and starts reading the note.
"I see his room is still All Might covered." Denki said trying to lighten the mood. This got a few chuckles out of some and a slight red to form on All Mights face.
"I'm sorry mum but this world is just not my place. I've tried for so long to fix this and for in I've come to realize this worlds full of sin." While All Might reads the note it shows Midoriya's childhood from birth to where he is now. "Theres nothing for me here in just a waste of space I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race." Th screen shows Midoriya getting bullied harassed and pushed away by others. " Its a disgrace I was misplaced, born in he works time and in the wrong place. Its ok though cause you'll see me soon you'll know when your time has come just look at the moon. " All Might is seen looking out his window faces still tear stained.
"Why does this have to be all sad?!" Mina asked.
" For the fifth time in showing this cause these could be been outcomes of Midoriya's life and cause their is a special messing at the end for All Might. " I said. All Might looked shocked. I only nod.
"As is shines bright throughout the night and remember every ones facing their own fight." The screen splits to show everyone in class A and Mr.Aizawa crying. " But I can't deal with t he pain I'm not a fighter you'll make it through the night just hug your pillow tighter. So let the world know that I died in vain cause the world around me is the one to blame. " By this time most people that were in the dorms were in the room crying. " And I know I'm a year to pull forget I'm home cause im not really something I be dwelled on. " All Might is seen hanging out with David Shield. "That's what they used to tell me all those kids in school so I'm going by the law majority rules. " It showed Midoriya 's desk with the words telling him to kill himself all over it.
"If I see this in my school I'm expelling the person or people that did it no second chances. " Nezu said with a hint of anger in his voice. The students nodded.
" My presence on this earth is not needed any longer and if anything I hope this makes you stronger. " your the best friend that I ever had its such a shame in had to make you so very sad. " Midoriya is seen infront of All Might with Nighteye and Nana beside him.
"Nana?!'' All Might exclaimed.
" Sir?! " Mirio exclaimed. Everyone saw but didn't say anything cause most of them knew that those three were dead.
"Just remember that you meant everything too me and to my heart your text only one that held the key. Now it's time to go I'm running out of space to write. Anne yes I lost my fight but please just hold on tight." Midoriya walks up to All Might who stopped reading the note. " I'm watching over you from the clouds above and sending down the purest and whitest dove. " Midoriya speaks then Backs up as Nana walks up to him and wipes his tears away. " To watch over you and be my helpful eye. " Nana said as she gave him a hug then Nighteye and lastly Midoriya. Once Midoriya gave him a hug he turned to his classmates. " So this is it works goodbye. " Midoriya said. Everyone blinked then the three were gone. The Multiverse then turns off.
"Before I ask about the world I'm gonna teleport you all out except for one person." I said. Before they could speak All Might was the only person in the room.
" So Midoriya made a recording for you and I think you could want to hear it. " I said and All Might only nodded. The screen turns on to show Midoriya.
Hey All Might so I just wanted to say thank you for everything. " Midoriya said with a light chuckle. "I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you or risked my life to save Kacchan. So as we know my father was AFO but after meeting you and the rest of the staff I feel like y'all were my family more than he ever was. It just astonishes me that I'm lucky enough to meet the Number 1 hero and have him tell me about his life right isn't that crazy? "Midoriya said with a smile. " So I just want to thank you and everybody that has been there for me and pushed me forward. Even if you pass I'll never forget you so I love you...dad. " Midoriya finished as the screen cut off All Might was in tears. I then signed for him to turn around and standing there was Midoriya. All Might ran to him and have him a hug.
"I couldn't have asked for a better successor in the world." All Might said. He then looked at Midoriya and smiled.
"I love you too... Son." Midoriya then burst into tears.
"Ok I think it's time for Midoriya to go ." I said. They have each other one final hug and Midoriya left. Everyone was teleported back on to the room. They didn't even question it.
"So I'm gonna go grab the next one but then set the machine to randomly generate Multiverse s cause I'm sick of walking back and forth." I said. Everyone nodded then went into their small talk. All Might sat their with a smile on his face.
" What you so happy for Toshinori? " Gran Torino asked. All Might looked at him.
"I think I chose the right successor." All Might said.
(Done I hope you liked it and I'm sorry that it took so long.💓)