Reunited

"So this one is a really cute one and only a little sad." I said walking back in.
"What's it about?" Endeavor asked.
" well this one is about Midoriya and Shinso meeting at a young age instead of Bakugo and Midoriya. " I explain.
"I also wanna bring in some more pro hero's that have met the boy... Well he has studied." I said. A portal opens and Mt. Lady Kamui Woods and Death Arms step out.
"That skank." Midnight mumbles.
" So what are we doing here? " Kamui asked.
"Remember that time a kid was attacked by a villian?" I said. They all nodded.
" Then you should remember this kid. " I tell them holding up a picture of Midoriya.
"Oh yeah that's the kid that ran into the fight to save the boy." Death Arms said.
" After he said that y'all 'chewed him out' if I'm correct. " I said.
"I mean we needed to what he did was dangerous and reckless." Death Arms.
" Well I mean you didn't have to call him stupid with everything that went on that day. " I said. This got a glare from Aizawa.
"So that happened in the day Bakugo said-" Ochaco started but was then cut off.
"We need to see Aizawa go ham on these rookies." I said with a small smile.
" WHAT WERE Y'ALL THINKING! " Aizawa yelled scaring the rookies.
"THAT CHILD HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH THAT DAY HELL HE WAS TOLD TO KILL HIMSELF BY HIS BEST FRIEND AND ALL MIGHT SAID HE COULDN'T BE A HERO!" He continued.
" YOU COULD BE AT LEAST BEEN NICER CONSIDERING Y'ALL ALSO WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING LETTING THE BOY DIE AT LEAST HE HAVE HIM A MOMENT TO BREATH! "Aizawa finished at sat back down.
" y'all are the definition of rookies. " He muttered.
"Wait go back." Mt. Lady said.
"He was told to kill himself!?" They all said.
" Why? " Kamui asked. Bakugo spoke up this time.
"He was quirkless and nobody really wanted him around." Bakugo stated.
" Oh yea on my Debut I saw him but he was the only one not taking my picture. " Mt.Lady said. Everyone sweat dropped.
"That's cause Deku isn't a pervert he is a nice and sweet guy." Ochaco said.
" Yes Midoriya has helped every single one of us. " Shinso said. They look over to the villians.
"Yes even us to." Kurogiri said.
" Then why did no one want him around he seems nice? " Kamui Woods said.
"Oh wait hold on he made something for you five." I said. I gave Endeavor Gran Torino Mt.Lady Kamui Woods and Death Arms a small bag.
"What's this?" They ask.
" open it. "Everyone said. They opened it and saw a little keychain of something close to them.
" he made these?'' Mt.Lady asked getting tears in her eyes.
"He made one for almost everyone he has down in his notebooks." Aizawa said.
" he even made us villians one. " Shigaraki said.
"He seems so happy all the time I kind of guessed it." Death Arms said.
" If only you knew. " Thought everyone.
"Anyway get seated so we can watch this clip." I said.
The screen starts off by showing a small Izuku sitting in the swings. Suddenly another figure comes and sits by him. Izuku looks up to show a small Shinso.
"Aww they are adorable as kids!" Exclaimed Mt. Lady.
It shows them talking when a bully walks up to them and pushes Shinso on the ground. "Hito-Chan!" Yelled the tiny child running to the aid of his friend. Hee turns back to see the bully laughing. He got an angry look on his face. "What was that for!" He's asked trying to sound intimidating . "I was just putting the Freak in his place." Said the bully .'' he not the freak I am! " Yelled Izuku.
"He is so selfless." Said Kamui Woods.
" He is still like that today. " said the teachers and students.
"Why are you the freak?" The bully asked. " I'm quirkless at least he has a quirk. " the bullies grin widened. "Can't have quirkless freaks messing up out society now can we?" He said . The screen then shows Izuku checking on a bruised Hitoshi. "Are you ok are you hurt?" He asked. " I'm fine but look at you! " he said. Izuku is seen with open wounds all across his body. "As long as you aren't hurt to badly Hito-Chan I'm fine!" He said with a wide smile.
" Its so bright! "Exclaimed Mt.Lady.
" And that's how the beginning of my life went protecting Hito-Chan from bullies. We were fine until one day. " Izuku narrated. It shows Izuku at home cooking with his mom when the dad walks in. Their faces go from happy to terrified.
"From now on if his dad is in Izuku's life in these it is not a good sign." Momo said. Many nodded.
Izu is seen being grabbed by his dad and being tossed across the room.
" No! " screamed most people in the room.
"Why did he do that to this own kid?!" Exclaimed Ochaco.
"He's not the only one." Thought Todoroki.
"Don't hurt Mama!" Yelled Izuku. The dad turns back to Izuku with daggers in his eyes. "Shut it beat you have no say in this !" The dad scowled before turning back to Inko.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Thought most people.
"Ms.Ry could you explain my Ms.Midoriya is deceased in most of these." Nezu asked.
"Well after he found out he was quirk less his mom was still there for him this being the main reason why he keeps pressing forward to keep her safe and to not let her worry over him anymore." I said.
"You Slut!" Izukus dad yelled at Inko before slapping her in face."Mama no!"Tiny Izuku yelled.
Everyone flinched from how hard he had slapped Inko.
"Are we sure everything is ok at the Midoriya household?" Aizawa asked getting antsy in his seat from discomfort.
"I haven't seen him and if he came home he would've told us." Bakugo said.
It shows Izuku close his eyes and the screen blacks out. A crash is heard followed by the deathly screams of Inko. The screen turns back on to show a emotionless Izuku over a lifeless Inko and a dead Hisashi in the living room.
"Who killed him?!" Asked most people.
The screen then shows a pair of villians covered in blood.
"Oh my goodness." Said Mt. Lady.
"Hey kid sorry about what happened to your mom." Said one of the Mysterious villians. The one that spoke stepped up to show a person with charred skin.
"Dabi/Me?!" Everyone yelled.
" Why did I help him and kill his dad I mean it was a good thing but why?! " Dabi asked.
"Bet ya didn't expect that plot twist did ya." I said with a wink.
" You'll be even more surprised too find out who is beside Dabi. " I said.
Izuku only stood there staring at his mom. "Why did he kill her?" Tiny Izuku asked. " Why did she have to leave me? Why wasn't I strong enough? Izuku kept asking questions with tears running down his face. The second figure steps into the light to show Tsukauchi with the police. The camera scans over the house to show old and new blood on the walls. Dabi notices the police and jumps away to run. Izuku didn't even notice the police officer wrapped a blanket around him.
"That must've been to tramutic." Said Aizawa.
"I think I have an idea about this world."said Nezu.
"So Midoriya was about to get attacked by his dad after killing his mom but I'm guessing Dabi killed him while someone overheard from near by and called the police." Nezu explained.
"Correct as always Nezu!" I say.
It was quiet for a few minutes and they were sitting on the couch."Do tour have anyone close to you that you could live with?" Tsukauchi asked. Midoriya only slightly nodded." M My friend Hito-Chan I know where he lives." The small boy stuttered with no sign of emotions anymore on his face.
Everyone who was watching felt their heart clench at seeing their student/successor/friend/crush/Rival so emotionless.
"That look doesn't belong on Young Midoriya." Said All Might.
"Are there any happy ones?" Kamui asked.
"Rarely." I said.
"Why?!" The three pros exclaimed.
"Let's just say he has his reasons." I said while looking at everyone who knew the truth.
"But there is only more sadness and insanity farther along the road." I said. Most people slumped in their chair.
"What happened to this kid?" Thought the 6 pros that were new.
"Who is this Hito-Chan you speak of?" Tsukauchi asked. Midoriya only got up put on his iconic red shoes and walked out the house. Tsukauchi was confused.
"I wouldn't just let the kid walk out like that I would be taken him to the station." Tsukauchi complained.
"Think about it if you were called in at 9 at night about a high villian entering a house followed by screaming in pretty sure you would be shaken up." I said.
" Fair Point. " He said.
The tiny bit led the police officer down the neighbourhood about 2 blocks then rings the doorbell on one house. "This kid seems independent considering he knows where his friend his. Wait how old is he?" Tsukauchi thought. " Hey kid how old are you? " Tsukauchi asked the kid.Izuku just looked back at Tsukauchi with a blank expression on his face. "Six." He said in a monotone voice. No one came to the door then Izuku saw a note on the door. Due to current problems we have moved. If you are reading this please hand it to either Izuku or Inko Midoriya. Izuku just crumpled the paper and turned back to the officer. "They moved." He said as he walked to a park and say on a bench. " So where are you going to stay now? " Tsukauchi asked. "Probably on this bench or something I mean I don't have anyone else." He said as he got a notebook from the bookbag he brought. He started writing
in the notebook. "What you writing?" Tsukauchi asked. Midoriya has a sad soft smile on his face. "I'm writing down hero's and their quirks."  He said. " I admire hero's and quirks they are fascinating. " the tiny boy explained. Tsukauchi looked over and saw the notebook. It was a very descriptive page for Death Arms.
"Wow." Death Arms said.
" Are we sure he doesn't have an analysis quirk? " Death Arms asked. Everyone just nodded.
They sit in silence for a while till Izuku flips the page. It shows a very descriptive page of Eraser. "Who's that?" Tsukauchi asked. " that's the underground hero Eraserhead. Hee doesn't like the Media so he gets to stay out of the spotlight. He also despises hero's like All Might cause of how he was always not be spotlight. " Izuku explained. "What's his quirk?" Then officer asked confused on how this six year old knows so much about the pro when he didn't know barely anything about him. " Eraser. He can look at you and erase your quirk the effect ends when he blinks though but he doesn't base his Hero work around his quirk that's why he has his scarf so he basically fights quirkless and still wins. " He said with a monotone voice. "That's why he is one of my favorites." He said. Tsukauchi looked confused.
Everyone looked at Aizawa who was hiding his blush under his scarf.
" Is Eraser blushing? " Joke said teasing him.
"He is?!" Endeavor thought.
"Why is it not All Might or Endeavor?" The officer asked the small kid who was still to quiet for his liking. Izuku scoffed. " you don't have to use All Mights hero name I know his real name and who likes Endeavor? "The kid said surprising the officer." How do you know All Mights name?! " He asked. "I know alot of stuff." Izuku said closing the book and getting out a small blanket. " Toshinori Yagi or All Might may be the number one hero but he can crack. He uses to much energy a day to save the citizens while Eraserhead can keep a cool head under pressure All Might is only intimidating cause of his power and looks Aizawa has many more. " The kid said laying down on the bench. "Wait your actually gonna sleep here?!" Tsukauchi asked. Izuku deadpanned. " does it look like I'm joking? " he said. Tsukauchi only sighed and handed him a piece of paper with an address on it. "Here is the police station if you need somewhere to live." He said. They kid only nodded and out the paper in his pocket. "Are you sure you don't wanna come to the station with me?" He asked. Midoriya gave him a cold stare. " I'm fine if you don't wanna stay leave. " He said in a cold tone.
Many flinched at the time and look on the small boy.
"I'm guessing his mom dying flicked a switch in his mind?" Momo said.
" Yep! " I said.
Tsukauchi sighed and left. " So a few more years I trained and got into UA. But you believe what is next. " Older Izuku narrated.
"What does he mean by that?" Thought everyone.
It shows Izuku training at night and jumping from roof to roof. He is seen in a green sleeveless hoodie. "I'm quirkless and a secret Vigilante." He said as the screen switched black.
"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.
" How is he quirkless but still got into UA! " Bakugo yelled.
"Just watch you'll be surprised." I said.
Midoriya is seen at the entrance Exam where Present Mic was explaining the test. Suddenly a blue haired boy stood up. He said some stuff but then turned his gaze to Midoriya. " You've been mumbling this whole time of you aren't going to take this seriously then leave. " He said but Midoriya stood up. " First of all I know way more about the test than you do Tenya Iida younger brother of Tensei Iida or Ingenium. Secondly if I'm such a distraction then why did you interrupt a Pro hero from explaining if you Shut up he would be explained it. How would your family of pro hero's react if they saw their kid being very disrespectful? " Izuku said looking very pissed.
"That never happened?" Bakugo said.
" I..wait how did he know I never told him during this time?! " Iida exclaimed.
"Thank you examine 7111!" Present Mic yelled. Iida just sat down with this shocked look on his face. They finished that part and were on the Course. He noticed Uraraka. " She seems nice I should talk to her. " He was about to walk over to Uraraka but then he felt a hand on his shoulder flinched and threw him over his shoulder. Everyone looked his way. Iida was on the ground.
" Woah that kid has some power. " Mt.Lady said.
"He has done that twice." Aizawa said.
" Wait I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. " He said helping Iida up. "It's fine but I came to ask you a question." Before Iida could finish Present Mic yelled go. Before anyone could comprehend what was going on Izuku ran in slicing robots. " There are no countdowns in real battles. Look at him go! " It skips to show the appointed and Uraraka trapped under. Izuku runs up and slices the legs off the robot causing it to fall. Runs to Uraraka helps and helps her up. "How's your leg?" He asked putting her on his back. " It hurts but I think I can walk. " she said. " No matter what it is your not walking it could worsen the injury. " He said jumping around with her still on his back slicing more robots. It shows the teachers with shocked faces. "I wonder what is quirk is?" All Might asked. Present Mic calls the end and Recovery Girl comes out. " Hey Recovery Girl her lower left leg is damaged. " Izuku said. " Why thank you Young Man. " She said. It skips to show how many points he had which Put him in first place. It skips again to the sports festival.
"I remember this day." Everyone in class A said.
" it's when all the other courses crowded around the door. " Bakugo said rolling his eyes.
Izuku opens the door to see many people infront of it. " So this is class A huh you just kinda sound like an ass. " A person said walking to the front. "I know that voice." Izuku thought. Once the person came infront he froze. " Izu? " He said Looking at Midoriya. "Hito-Chan?!" He looked at the purple headed boy. Shinso was suddenly wrapped in a hug. Everyone looked confused. "Um Izu are you ok?" Shinso said with a little laugh in his voice. " The day you moved I was looking for you. " He said. " Once I finally reconnected with Hito-Chan my life got better. Even though I'm still sassy. " While Izuku explained it shows clips of the UA year of Izuku and Shinso. " I'm not a Vigilante anymore but I've become an Underground hero along with Shinso. One night we ran into Eraserhead and became good friends. " It shows him talking with Aizawa. " So I have one thing to say. " Izuku is seen looking at the camera. "Quirkless doesn't mean useless FUCKERS!" He yelled and cut off the Camera.
Everyone was confused. They were trying to figure it out when they heard someone laughing. It was Bakugo.
" he called you all Fuckers! " he said laughing. Everyone sweatdropped.
"Well I will finish it off." I said.
" They became good friends with Eraserhead and they do patrols with each other. Bakugo becomes the number 2 hero while Mirio never loses his quirk and becomes the number 1. " I explain.
"What about the bullet?!" Mirio asked.
" Well Midoriya was still their but instead of you getting hit he got hit but he was quirkless the whole time. " I said.
" so newcomers how did you like it? " I asked.
"It was good." Kamui Woods said.
" well that might be the only happy one for a while. " I said.
"How bad can these get?" They all ask. Everyone looks at them.
"Very bad." They all said.
" Next one! " I said walking away to grab the next clip.
(So sorry this took so long)