Questions for You

Me and Cookie-Chan walk into the room to see everyone talking.
"Ok so this world I'm not gonna spoil anything except that it is not sutible for children." I said. Everyone got worried but still obeyed and took Eri and Kota to the play room. Once everyone was comfortable I decided to play the world.
All Might is seen tied up in a chair with a person behind him. A few seconds to by then they hear music and the camera shows the face of Izuku Midoriya.
"Midoriya/Young Midoriya/ Deku?!" Everyone exclaimed. Aizawa quickly turned around to face me.
"Is he a villian in this?" He asked. I nodded but that only made him tense up as well as All Might.
"Why would Midoriya become a villian?" Iida asked. I sighed .
"After everything he has been through, and if All Might didn't come back I think Midoriya wouldve become a villian." I said. Everyone gasped except the villians.
"Lets watch the world cause it gets sad real quick." I said. Everyone nervously turned back to the screen.
Midoriya starts singing behind All Might. "Why did you leave me here to burn I'm way to found to be this hurt." The camera panels all over !Midoriya starting with face showing that his facial expression changes from a crown to a smile. "I feel doomed in hotel rooms staring straight up at the wall counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all." Midoriya is shown pulling up his sleeves the walking closer to All Might and grabbing his shoulders . "Do you care, Do you care?" The screen shows Midoriya behind a beaten up All Might then it shows that it was being broadcasted on a TV for the town to see.
Mann were feeling sad while All Might was feeling guilty for his actions even though he knows Midoriya has forgave him. Everyone then remembered that Midoriya was in the room. They looked at the boy and saw him looking down trying to hold back tears but failing. Inko went over and rubbed comforting circles on his back which made Midoriya cling onto his mom crying.
"I would never kill him and what if he doesn't like me anymore or what if everyone thinks I'm the traitor?" Midoriya asked him mom quietly. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and said.
"Honey these people are like your family they won't hate you and I sure they don't see you as the traitor." She told him. Midoriya nodded and put on a small sad smile that broke everyone's heart.
" how about you don't watch this one and you can go play with Eri and Kota I'm sure they would like to see their hero play with them. " Inko said. Midoriya nodded and headed to the play room with the children. Inko then put a stern look on her face and looked back at the teachers making them flinch. She walked up to Mandalay and asked her if she could talk to them telepathically to which Mandalay agreed.
"This so from Ms.Inko but she said that if you think Midoriya is the traitor he isn't and he is worrying that you might hate him cause of this world so if I see any of you accusing him I am suing the school." Mandalay told the teachers who looked at Inko and nodded confusing the others.
" Why don't you care? " The camera shows Bakugo looking at the screen with a shocked face. The camera panels back over to Midoriya. "I gave you all of me my blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears why don't you care, why don't you care!"  It panels back over to the beaten up All Might looking up then back to Midoriya. "I was there, I was there when no one was now your gone and I'm here." The camera shows where All Might Midoriya couldn't be a hero as he walked out of a door in his skinny form. The camera shows Midoriya standing infront of many cameras facing away from All Might then he turns around. " I have questions for you. " It shows All Might looking upwards to face Midoriya.
Everyone was crying exempt a few. I only smiled evily cause I live for angst and sadness.
"Man what you said must've taken a role in the kids mental health." Endeavor said. All Might then got a snack to the back of the head. It was Inko.
"All Might I know this was a while ago but it doesn't dismiss that you hurt my son. Her looked up to you for so long so it must've taken a toll." Inko started tearing up then.
"I could lost my Izuku cause of you." She said meaner. I sigh and walk over to Inko to calm her down.
" Yes I know All Might said some mean shit back then but we can't change the past or dwell on it so instead how about making new memories so you can forget the old bad ones. " I said brightening the mood a little. The heroes nodded while the villians just sighed I'm guessing in annoyance.
"Number 1 tell me who you think you are you got some nerve tryna tear my faith apart." The screen shows Midoriya's face somewhat co weed expect a green eye that glowed green. " I have questions for you. " It shows All Might beaten up again. "Number 2 why would you try and play me for a fool I should've never ever ever trusted you!" Midoriya is seen grabbing All Might by his shirt and yelling in his face with the mixed expression of hurt, anger and sadness in one. It then shows All Mights beaten face...again.
everyone couldn't help but feel sad cause they don't know what it feels like to be completely shut down on you dream by your idol.
"All Might don't fuck up again I don't Midoriya could take it." Present Mic said.
'Trust me I won't I will always regret what I said to Young Midoriya. " All Might said. Inko and Cookie-Chan smiled while I sighed.
"Number 3 why weren't you who you swore that you would be?" Midoriya is seen looking down in complete disbelief. "I have questions i got questions haunting me." Midoriya then hugs All Might. All Might then smiles." I have questions for you. " The screen blurred but then showed Midoriya getting something out of his pocket.
"What is Midoriya getting?" Todoroki asked. Nezu looked at me with wide eyes and I put on a shit eating grin. Some saw this interaction and got a little uncomfortable in their seats.
Midoriya then pulls out a gun and loads it and points it to All Mights head. The camera turns to All Mights face and he smiles. "I have questions for you.'' Then the screen turns black.
The more sensitive ones are crying while a others felt this again their heart.
" Who wants to see something cute? " I ask. Everyone immediately nodded. I turned on The camera in the play room and it show Eri,Kota, and Midoriya running around smiling.
"Get back here evil villian!" Eri and Kota he'll at the same time. Midoriya is seen with a silly mask on.
" You'll never catch me muahahaha. " Midoriya impressions a villain. The hero's either externally or internally awed while the villians felt attacked.
"We do not act like that." Shigaraki complained. Midoriya is seen tripping over a block. Eri and Kota run over to him and jump on him.
"We got you now evil-doer!" They yelled. Midoriya laughed and started tickling them. Everyone loves watching the wholesome sight infront do them. I turn the screen off.
"They will be back for the next world right now you all can go do whatever.'' I said walking off.
" Where are you going? " Snipe asked.
'' To sleep. " I said and walked off. (No joke it is 1am where I am and I still have other chapters I need to write.😅) Everyone sweatdropped and went on about their business.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys, Gals, and LGBTQ+ pals I'm sorry this chapter was spanked but I wanted to add in A villian Deku and I really like the animation. Also OVER 100k READS ON THIS STORY!!!! I mean I'm flattered but my story isn't that good but thank you all so much!! Anyway I hope you all stay safe and take care of yourself!!💖💖💖😊