That's a Wrap!

Ry walked into the room with a sad expression. Everyone looked confused.
"So today you sadly must go back to your world due to GuIdelIneS. (Wanna enter this into the Watty Awards)." She said. Everyone got sad. Cookie-Chan then walked up to speak.
"Don't you all worry cause you all will be back soon and there will be more stories and exciting things for you to see!" He said. Everyone got a little bit happier. They all hugged and said their goodbyes and then entered portals going back to their timelines.
*Mha 3rd Person POV*
Everyone was suddenly back where they were before the all left. They saw Midoriya walk in.
"Hey guys how are you?" He asked happily. Everyone was confused.
"You don't remember?" Kirishima asked. Midoriya only shook is head confused. Everyone looked at each other but then Iida whispered something to them.
"Remember the worlds we need to check his room!" He said. Everyone snapped into action.
"Hey Midoriya come check out this game we got!" Sero and Denki said to get Midoriya distracted. Midoriya went over there while Iida, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Todoroki went to check his room. When they got there they found the notes books and looked inside. Like the videos there were the ideas about killing ginseng and the self blame. Uraraka got queasy knowing that she was holding this. They got all the notebooks and snuck out of the dorms to the teachers.
"Y'all remember to right?" Aizawa said. They nodded. Iida cleared his throat.
"We um we found the notebooks that were from the videos." He said with his voice shaking a little. Aizawa snatches the books and grabs them.
"I'll talk to him later for now you all make sure he doesn't suspect anything." He explained. They nodded and went back to the dorms. To cut it short Midoriya got help and they all have become closer as friends and a family.......... but there are more secrets to be discovered! STAY TUNED FOR A PART TWO!

____________________________________
A/N: Hey gust sorry I cut this book so short but I've been thinking about entering it into the Watty Awards thing! I'm not ending this series though there will be a part two of this book with more stories and DRAMA! I hope you all have enjoyed this round of drama, tears, and laughs and I'll see you all next time.....
Potato Chan signing off❤️