Happy Birthday!

Everyone was relaxing when me and Cookie-Chan busted through the doors with many gifts. Everyone looked confused while Momo and Monama walked up beside us.
"Today is a special two people's birthday!" I exclaim and then press a bottom that lets down a banner. "Happy Birthday Mirio and Midoriya!" Everyone caught on then you hear a bunch of happy birthdays for the two. We all head to another room for the celebration.
"We will start with cake and partying then get to presents later." Cookie-Chan said. Then some students panicked and headed over to Momo who was laughing. Monama copied her quirk and they made gifts for everyone that didn't bring one.
Time Skip
Everyone was having fun when I came back in to announce it was present time. The two sat at home on the floor with huge mountains on gifts beside them. Mirio laughed while Midoriya looked at them in utter confusion.
"These are all for me?" He asked. Everyone nodded and Midoriya started crying.
"Midoriya are you ok?" Iida asked startled by the sudden crying. Midoriya nodded.
"I'm just so glad I am able to have you all here I don't really deservedly all and it makes me so happy." He said. Everyone then did a group hug except the villians, Aizawa, and Endeavor.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIYA AND MIRIO!" everyone yelled. A few hours later and the party died down While Midoriya headed to his room. I walk in to surprise them.
"So Midoriya has a video he wants you all to see." I said. They all looked confused but looked at the screen.
On the screen it showed Midoriya sitting down. He sighs and begins talking. " I'm guessing everyone is watching this well I want to say thank you all for everything. You all have made my life so much better." He started talking.
The more sensitive people started tearing up while the rest felt touched by the video.
He looked down and looked like he was about to cry but didn't. " Before I came to UA I thought that I wouldn't find anyone that would care for me but look where I am now I have the best teachers and classmates I could've ever asked for and I can't thank you all enough for that." He then started tearing up. " You all are amazing and I know that the villians are watching this to but honestly villians is just a word people use to describe ones that have been shunned by society so to me y'all aren't villians but people that have been hurt to many times. You all are and will always be close to my heart and I love you all and hope we can be friends and rivals till the end! This is it for now goodbye and I love you all!" He waved and then turned the camera off.
Everyone had tears in their eyes.
"He loves us?" Thought the villians. Everyone in class B looked at class A in fake jealousy.
"How did y'all get such an angel in your class?" Kendo asked. The class looked at them and sighed.
"Honestly we have no clue but we are super lucky." They said. Suddenly Hinata ran in the room.
"Why are you guys here I thought we were supposed to go back to the rooms after the party and why are y'all crying?" He asked. They looked at him and laughed confusing Hinata.
____________________________________
A/N:  Hope you all enjoy this short chapter! I'm trying to get back into the writing but I'm working on something and it is my birthday today! So I hope you all enjoy your life and stay safe!❤️❤️