The Talk

As Nighteye, Mirio, All Might, and Midoriya walked out everyone was wondering what they were gonna talk about.
"What do you think they are doing?"Ochaco asked Tsu who was sitting beside her.
" I don't know but we probably shouldn't snoop in it. " Tsu told Ochaco who sighed. Nighteye, Mirio, All Might, and Midoriya  found a bench outside and decided to sit on it.
"So what did y'all need me to talk about?" Midoriya asked them. All Might was about to talk but closed his mouth and his eyes started to form tears startling Midoriya .
"Um Midoriya we wanted to talk about what we saw in your mind." Mirio said with his voice cracking a little. Midoriya's heart sank. He didn't want them to worry about his own problems cause they surely had better things to worry about.
" Why I'm fine and besides my problems aren't that important. " Midoriya said the last part quieter buttery still heard.
"Young Midoriya your problems are just as important as anyone else's don't down yourself." All Might said.
" Midoriya me dying and Mirio losing his quirk were not your fault that's just how life works. " Nighteye spoke up. Midoriya felt tears in his eyes but held them back.
"Instead of dwelling on things you could've fixed or prevented don't let our sacrifices go to waste become the number 1 hero and show people that there is still light in this world." As Nighteye finished Midoriya started to cry. He was about to talk but Mirio stopped him.
"Don't even say that you don't have what it takes cause you have done so much for everyone and we can't express enough how much everyone cares for you." Midoriya was crying harder.
" Young Midoriya when I first met you, you were this small, timid, quirkless kid but going through the months that we have spent together and how much you've grown it has truly inspired me and I know that you will get stronger in the future and me with many others will be there every step of the way. " All Might said. Midoriya couldn't hold back the tears anymore and they were coming out like a waterfall. Her got up and have them all a hug.
"Thank you all so much you all mean so much to me and I promise to  keep my promise!" Midoriya said. All four of them were crying now.
"How about we go back inside and see if Ry needs us for anything." Midoriya said. They nodded and headed back inside. When they enter the entire room looks at them.
"Um guys why is everyone looking at me?" Midoriya asked innocently.
" Oh well we were wondering what you four were talking about cause y'all were outside for a good 30 minutes. " Hado said. They four looked at each other and laughed.
"Its nothing to important anyway what are we going to watch?" Mirio asked.
" well Ry hasn't come in yet so I'm guessing her and Cookie-Chan are still discussing something. " Iida said. They four nodded and headed to their seats.

With me and Cookie-Chan
"We are going to have to show it soon we have no other choice."
" But isn't that invading Midoriya's privacy? "
"Yes it is but they need to know or this will eat him alive slowly draining his self esteem so it's better for everyone else to know cause he trusts them."
" I still don't see why cause if they all knew that would only cause problems for Midoriya and we both know that he does not care about his well being. "
"How about i only show a small part and then I show the more gruesome memories to the people he trusts the most."
" And who would that be? "
"Probably All Might, Aizawa, Mirio, Iida, and Dabi."
" Ok I guess but what will we show for the next chapter? "
"That's a surprise for everyone."

________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Hi guys gals and LGBTQ+ pals! Sorry the chapter is so short but I decided to give your hearts a break before I show some very sad and heart shredding chapters. So I decided to make a small wholesome chapter ALSO what world would everyone like next cause I still have all those songs but I can't choose. Anyway I hope you all stay safe and have a good day/night/evening!💖😊