Badass Deku

(I'm not going in order anymore but all ideas will be done!😅)
I walk in to see Izuku looking down sad and Cookie-Chan noticed too.
"HEY, Izuku you ok you look like someone ran over your dog?" I asked. He looked up and only nodded.
" Well anyway since the machine had a good few hours of a break let's watch the next one. " I said. Everyone cheered except a certain few.
"What's this one about Ms.Ry?" Nezu asked.
" look you don't have to call me Ms or anything Ry is fine cause I'm not any older than you all are. " I said and everyone did an anime sweatdrop.
"How old are you?" Gran Torino asked. I grinned.
" well I'm 12 but I get mistaken for 16 cause of my mature personality. " I said. ( No joke this had happened before.)
"And my birthday is July 16 or one day after Izuku's and Mirio's birthday," I added.
" So your 12 and your more mature then Denki? " The Bi queen asked.
"Hey!" Yelled Denki.
" Funny but yes I am. " I said.
"Well enough about me and more about the next world," I said and pulled it up.
" a small explanation for this world is after Midoriya's little encounter with All Might be decided to grow a backbone and he is able to make it into UA hero Course quirkless. " Cookie-Chan explained.
"What do you mean little encounter?" Recovery Girl asked shooting a glare at All Might.
" I'll let Potato-Chan explain. " Cookie-Chan said stepping aside and I stepped up.
"I feel like I've explained this before but I'll explain it again for the newbies," I said. After I explained what happened everyone looked at All Might I'm disgust.
"How could you?!" Inko yelled with many more. Everyone was yelling at All Might until Midoriya stepped up.
"STOP!" He yelled.
" look I know what he did was wrong but he was only looking out for me and he was correct I would've been a burden and I would've gotten killed. " Midoriya said getting quieter with each word but everyone was able to hear what he said. They only looked at him with saddened expressions. Suddenly everyone heard a smack. Recovery Girl sacked All Might.
"Look what you did you broke his spirit!" She yelled. Recovery Girl scolded All Might for a few more seconds then she sat down again.
"Let's go ahead and watch the world," I said.
The screen shows Izuku on the roof after All Might left him. "I knew it I knew I couldn't be a hero even All Might said it." Midoriya thought as he wiped his tears and put on a face of determination. "You know what? I don't need his approval or anyone's!" He thought.
" That's the look of determination Midoriya gets when he's fighting. " Aizawa thought.
"I'm gonna get into UA quirkless so I can show these fake heroes anyone can be a hero!" Midoriya said out loud while walking down the street. It panels over to show a crowd of people and the slime Villian capturing Bakugo " Kacchans captured where are the heroes?! " He thought. Looking around he saw the heroes not doing anything. And he sighs. "They rely too much on their quirks so they don't know how to do a simple task." Midoriya thought annoyed. He ran into the fight And threw his bag at the slime villains eye.  The villain released Bakugo for a second letting Mudoriya run up and grab his hand letting them escape. "Now kill that bastard!" Midoriya yelled then the heroes got out of Shock and went to stop the villain.
Everyone stared in shock.
"That didn't happen!" Bakugo yelled.
" He is bossing around the heroes? " Kirishima asked.
"Isn't this illegal?" Inko asked.
" Not exactly. " Nezu said getting confused looks from the crowd.
"Well Izuku ran in and saved Bakugo not using a quirk and he didn't kill the villain so it is completely legal." He finished.
"Who said he could call us bastards?!" Mt. Lady exclaimed. Izuku got up and faced the pro with a cold look in his eye.
"I called you a bastard because you could be easily shrunk down gotten into the alleyway and grow again but instead you decided to get sound bites does not save the civilian." He finished and say back down leaving everyone shocked.
" I take back what I said that kid can become a monster. " Mt.Lady said scared. Everyone nodded.
"How about instead of seeing if you can get the attention of the public actually use your brain because the meaning of hero doesn't mean you get the attention it means you are willing to risk your life and save the civilians and if you are too scared to do that then you have no meaning of being called a hero," Izuku said coldly sending shivers down the heroes and villains spines.
" L-lets get back to the world. " Mic said scared. Everyone agreed while the villains smirked.
It skips to the end where Bakugo is sitting on a bench with a blanket around his shoulders. The camera panels over to show Izuku getting yelled at by the Pros. "You had no business rushing into the danger like that!" Death Arms said. Midoriya put his hand up to stop his talking. "First of all I joined in cause you all weren't doing anything to help, and second if you didn't rely on for quirk so much you could've saved that civilian now if you excuse me I have to go and become a try hero unlike you fakes." He said with a cold tone leaving everyone around them in shock. The screen then shows Midoriya cleaning the beach, going to school, and taking down all his hero Merch.
"Oh wow." Thought everyone.
The screen slowly moves up to show Izuku sitting upon a pile of trash shirtless looking at the sunset.  He then sighs. " I have about 3 more months until the entrance Exam then I can show those fuckers whose boss. " Izuku thought with a smirk on his face.
Everyone was speechless.
It's illegal if I get caught right?" Thought a few female progress. Izuku was a Tomato.
" Deku do you actually have abs? " Ochaco asked. Izuku nodded. Everything was quiet until they heard a scream. They looked over and saw Midoriya getting touched by Mineta. Everyone then had murder in their eyes.
"Mineta what do you think you're doing?" Nezu said with a blood-chilling smile on his face.
" I am feeling Midoriya what else does it look like he has some nice muscles. " The fucking pervert said. Everyone is livid. Then I return their quirks.
"He's all your," I said.
      Time Skip Brought to you By a squished Grape.
After that everyone made sure no one touched Midoriya.
"I know that just happened but is no one gonna talk about how hot Midoriya looked?" Denki whispered to the other students who agreed.
" ok is no one gonna question that Midoriya swore?" Mina said with wide eyes. Everyone looked at her confused.
"Mina I'm fully capable of swearing." Midoriya said with a pout that most people thought was cute.
"I just don't like doing it unless I'm really mad." He's said a little calmer. She only nodded and looked back to the screen.
Three months to by and it shows Midoriya at the entrance play where Mic explained what happened. Suddenly Iida stand up to cOmpLaIn about the instructions and call out Midoriya. Midoriya sighs in annoyance and stood up."First off how about you stop complaining and actually listen because of you didn't interrupt he might've explained it and secondly before you go start calling out people you get your facts right cause I know more about this test than you." Midoriya finished and sat down.
Everyone was shocked even Present Mic.
"Didn't know Midoriya could have so much coldness in his voice." Shinso said kinda shocked.
"Like Cookie-Chan said earlier he grew a backbone." I said.
It skips to where the test is about to start and he looks over to see Uraraka. "Oh it's her she kept me from falling i should thank her for that." Midoriya thought as he was about to walk over to her but was stopped by a hand being placed on his shoulder. "She looks like she's warming up what are you going to do over there distract her?" Iida said in a serious tone.Midoriya pushed Iida's hand off of his shoulder. "Dude calm down I was just gonna thank for earlier." Midoriya said.He was about to say something else but Present Mic started talking. "3....2....1...GO!" He yelled before anyone could process what was going on Midoriya zoomed past the other people.
"Woah that was cool!" Denki said.
"Iida sounds like a jerk did he actually say that to you?" Mina asked. Midoriya chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Um yea he did but he was just trying to make sure that Uraraka was prepared." Midoriya said. Iida than stood up and bowed at Midoriya.
"I deeply apologize for my actions Midoriya." he said. Misfits waved hos arms around like a madman.
"N..no it's f..fine Iida really!" he said.
"Guys we need to finish this cause i have many more i need to show you all." I said getting slightly annoyed.
EpIc bEaTiNg oF thE rObOtS. Midoriya then sees the big zero pointer he was about to run away until he heard a scream. He looked back and saw Uraraka under some rubble. "Help my leg is stuck!" She called out. Before Midoriya could even process what was happening he ran at the zero pointer jumped up and destroyed the panel of wires that were on the side of the robot. He jumped down and helped Uraraka up. "Does your ankle feel broken?" Midoriya asked as he placed her down on a bench nearby. She nodded her head and Midoriya sighed. He started pressing around her ankle to make sure nothing was to bad. "Good news it's not broken but you still bruised it really badly so it would be best if you stay off of it." Midoriya explained as he pulled out some bandages and a splint for her ankle. The camera panels over to show the teachers looking through he screens. "Well he knows what he's doing." Nezu said while drinking his tea. "I feel like I've seen him before." Thought All Might as he looked at the screen. Then it hit him. "WAIT I know him!" All Might exclaimed and the teachers looked at him waiting for an explanation. "A few months ago he was the one that saved the kid who was trapped by that slime villain." All Might said. "But there is a problem." All Might started while the teachers looked confused.
"Man Midoriya is good with bandages." Denki said. Everyone agreed with him.
"Is All Might about to tell them that he's quirkless or that he crushed his dreams?" Aizawa asked. All Might sunk in his chair at the question.
"What is it?" Nezu asked. All Might then told them what happened that day but leaving out the part about him crushing his dreams and that he's quirkless.They all looked shocked. Present Mic then called the end of the rest and they looked back at the screens. Recovery Girl comes out to heal the wounded. She then walks over to Midoriya and Ochaco. "My my what happened here?" She asked the two. " She got caught under some debris and it bruised the bones in her left ankle. " He said. Everyone around them was shocked that he knew so much about it even Recovery Girl. After Recovery Girl helped Ochaco they all headed home.
TiMe SkIp cause I'm fucking LAZY!
Midoriya is seen in his room with the letter from UA. All Might tells Midoriya he got first place in he entrance exam and that he was in the hero Course. The screen switches and it is silent for a few seconds then they hear crying. Midoriya is seen clutching his shirt crying. "I did it I actually did it!!" He thought. Inko opens the door to see her son. She runs over to him. They look at each other and he nods. She then starts crying aswell and they hug. (hEaRtFeLt mOmEnT.)
They more sensitive people had tears in their eyes.
"It was actually something like this." Midoriya said.
" I was and still are so proud of you son I'm glad you made it into UA to become a great hero. " Inko said to her son. He started to tear up and nodded at her.
Time Skip to the first day of UA.
Midoriya opens the door to class 1A and immediately regrets it. There stood Iida and Bakugo arguing over a stupid thing. Midoriya clears his throat to get their attention. They look at him and Bakugo scoffs while Iida walks up to him. Before he can say anything Midoriya stops him. "I know Tenya Iida from Somei Academy younger brother of Tensei Iida or Ingenium." Midoriya said leaving everyone in shock and slightly disturbed. "Quirk Engine you can go really fast from the engines in your legs." He said pointing at iida's legs. Everyone was silent. Midoriya rolled his eyes and walked to his desk. Aizawa then pops up out of his sleeping bag and tells them they will have a quirk assessment test. They change and headed outside but Midoriya and his "luck" got a size to small on the short so he couldn't wear it. He went outside with no shirt on. Everyone looked and blushed. They camera shows Midoriya with a fully developed six pack.
Everyone blushed.( No not the TeAcHeRs...well the male teachers)
"W-wow Midoriya you have a nice build." Said Mirio. But he got no response. He looked over to see Midoriya passed out from embarrassment. Inko then stepped in.
"He will be fine he just needs a few minutes." She said as she picked him up and took him to the panic room.
Midoriya caught on to them staring and he decided to play with them. While they were staring he winked at them causing all of them to turn a bright red. He laughed and kept listening to the teacher. He did all the test and ended up getting third. "Man is this going to be a long year." He thought. The person in last place wasn't expelled as it was just a "Logical Ruse" according to his teacher.  They were on the east back to class when everyone ran into All Might. They noticed that he kept looking at Midoriya who was basically fuming at the ears. It was silent for a few minutes then Midoriya had enough. Her flipped of All Might shocking others while walking away. "This so definitely going to be a long year." He's thought as the screen turned black.
everyone was silent for a good few minutes then they heard very muffled screaming. It was Midoriya from the panic room. They looked worried but Inko came in with a smile on her face like she was trying to hold in laughter.
"Is he ok?" Recovery Girl asked.
" never underestimate the embarrassment of Izuku Midoriya. " she said.
"He is louder than Mic." Aizawa said getting a headache.
"How about we take a break and once Midoriya comes back we can see what's in his mind again?" I ask. Many were hesitant but agreed. I smirked and walked away.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I hope you all like the newest chapter! Also if you are a fan in the Haikyuu fandom please check out my newest book if you want to you don't have to! Anyway I hope you all stay safe and have a good day/night/evening!💖💖💖