Rockabye

I walk back into the rooms and see everyone has calm down as well as Aizawa and present Mic have entered he room again.
"Ok so for this one I have brought someone else."
"Who is it?" Everyone asked.
" Come in. " suddenly Inko steps through the door looking really nervous.
"MS.MIDORIYA!?" Everyone was shocked .
"Um hello where am I and where is Izuku?" She looks over to see Dabi and Shigaraki trying to hold toga back.
" AND WHY ARE THERE VILLIANS?! "
''Inko it's fine they can't use their quirks. " Inko calmed down then looked at the villians with rage making them tense up.
"Which one of you hurt my Izuku?" She asked smiling but could clearly see she was angry . They all look at Toga.
"What I never hurt him all I said was that I wanted to see him bleed?!" said Toga.
"Then you proceeded to try and stay him." said Ochaco. Inko walked over still with a smile plastered on her face.
"Next time any of you try to hurt my Izuku or his friends I will come for you my quirk allows me to bring small objects towards me."
" So? " they asked slightly scared.
"That includes your skin cells." Everyone's eyes widened mostly the villians.
"Yes ma'am." They said trying not to die.
" damn Ms.Midoriya has some bite to her. "Said Kaminari who was recording the whole thing.
" I see where Midoriya gets it from. " everyone thought. Inko walked over and sat with Todoroki Ochaco and Iida.
"So what am I doing here?" She asked.
" We are watching Multiverse's of your son and this one has you in it. " I said.
"Is this one gonna be sad?" Asked everyone.
" Nope! Well only a little. " They all sigh.
"Let's start this!"
The screen shows Inko looking at a picture frame of here and little Izuku.
"She works the night by the water she gone astray so far away from my father's daughter." It shows Inko walking into her house to see her husband cheating while she was pregnant.It then shows her walking out of the house to live with Mitsuki.
"Hey is that Bakugo's mom?" Asked Kirishima.
" Yes it is me and her are really good friends.'' Said Inko.No one bothered asking about Hisashi knowing it will be a hard topic for her.
It shows her beside a sleeping baby Izuku. "She just wants a life for her baby all on her own no one will come she's gotta save him." It cuts to show her working three jobs.
" Did this actually happen Ms.Midoriya? "Asked Aizawa.
" Please call me Inko and yes I did work three jobs but my husband cheating never happened...I don't think. " She looked down clearly sad.Everyone then went and hugged her.
"What why are y'all hugging me?" She asked smiling a little.
" We must protect the Midoriya's! " said Kaminari. She laughed.
"Guys I'm fine I manage plus I only do it when Izuku is at school and now since you have the dorms I don't have to work as hard."
" That reminds me she got up and went to All Might and did her chilling smile.
"Your still protecting my Izuku right?" She asked. All Might got a chill down his spin.
"Y...yes maam." He stuttered. I
"Good." She walked back and sat down with the three again.
" You must really care for deku? "Ochaco asked.
" Of course I would he's my son. ..and the only family I got left. " She said the second part a little quieter.
"Must protect!" Thought everyone.
It shows Inko with baby Izuku on a couch talking.Midoriya has an All Might figurine in his hand. "She tells him Oh love No one's ever gonna hurt you love I'm gonna give you all of my love nobody matters like you~." She tells him your life ain't gone be like my life you're gonna grow and have a good life I'm gonna do what I got to do. "She gets up at pulls little Izuku off the couch.They start dancing." So rockabye baby rockabye I'm gonna rock you rockabye baby don't you cry." Inko is shown cleaning one of Izuku wounds."Somebody's got you rockabye baby don't you cry Rockabye! "
"Aww y'all look so cute together." Said Mina.
" I can see where Midoriya gets his looks from. "Said Todoroki and Iida causing Inko to blush.
" Stop it Izuku gets his looks from his father not me. "
"No I can clearly see Midoriya in you." Said Jirou.
" Maybe after I can ask them the question? " thought inko.
Midoriya is seen with a microphone. "Single mum how're you doing out there facing the hard life without no fear.Just so you know that you really care cause any obstacle come your well prepared.And mama no you never shed tears cause you have to shed things year after year and you give out your love beyond compare.You find his school fee and the bus fare."
"Aww that was sweet of Izuku." thought Inko.
"Now she got a six year old trying to keep him warm trying to keep out the cold.When he looks in her eyes he don't know he is safe." The dad is seen talking to Inko in the living g room with yelling and Baby Izuku is shown in his room crying.
" He must be so frightened. " said everyone. The villians only looked down because they know how it feels like.
Hisashi is seen slapping Inko then leaving.
Everyone gasped.
"Did this happen?" Asked Aizawa concerned .
"He only hit me once." Said Inko. Most people looked at her and pulled guns out of nowhere.
" Where killing him! " they all said.Inko started laughing.
"Thank you but you'll never find him he's off one business trip." Said Inko.
" When he gets back contact me and I will bring my students to cuss him out. " said Aizawa.
"Ok." She said looking down but smiling.
After he leaves Inko is shown running to Izuku's room to comfort him. "When she says oh love No one's ever gonna hurt you love I'm gonna give you all of my love nobody matters like you~ .She is shown cradling a sleep Izuku in an All Might pajamas." So rockabye baby rockabye I'm gonna rock you rockabye baby don't you cry Rockabye. Inko is seen talking to a teenage Deku with a broken arm. " Rockabye don't bother cry lift your head up lift it up to the sky.Rockabye don't bother cry Angels surround you just dry your eye. " Class A and the teachers are shown around him.
"She called us angels!" Exclaimed a happy Kaminari.
" You guys are angels even you Katsuki. " She said.Katsuki turned his head even though he had a light smirk on his face.
It shows a teen Midoriya sitting in his room looking at a picture of him and his mom then the screen splits to show Inko looking at the same picture. " Now she got a six year old trying to keep him warm trying to keep out the cold.When he looks in her eyes He don't know he is safe. " Izuku is shown running then diving a door bell to show his mom on the other side of the door. "When she says, she tells him Oh love No ones ever gonna hurt you love I'm gonna give you all of my love nobody matters like you~." They are shown talking then Midoriya pulls out a picture of class 1A ,Aizawa ,All Might, Present Mic, And Midnight together smiling. He then gets an idea turns on a song and pull a his mom off the couch.They start dancing. "Yeah so Rockabye baby rockabye I'm gonna rock you rockabye baby don't you cry somebody's got you rockabye baby rockabye I'm gonna rock you rockabye baby don't you cry rockabye!" It shows them dancing in the living room smiling and laughing.
"Aww y'all look like your having fun." Said everyone.
" This actually happened not to long ago.Said a blushing Inko.
"When we get back we need to have a dance party with Midoriya." Said Sero.
" Just don't be to loud. " said Aizawa.
It then shows a picture with Class A Aizawa All Might and Inko with the words " My true family" on it then the screens cuts off.
"He thinks of us as his family?" Asked Aizawa
" Yes I mean y'all were the first class of people to ever be nice to him. " said Inko.
"Yes we kinda figured that out. " said everyone.
"Oh yea I have a question?" Asked Inko.
"What is it?" Said everyone.
"Is Izuku the class favorite and is he in a relationship? " she asked.
"The first question yes he is the class favorite said Momo and I don't know about the second one. "
"I mean I could give Ry some pictures of what you would be getting." Inko said with a small smirk.
" What does she mean by that? " Everyone thought. Inko walked up to me and asked me to put on a few pictures.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
''I mean this is Izuku and No one has seen this before. "
"Go ahead they need to see what my baby has done. " said Inko.
"Ok." I pull up the first picture .

Everyone saw it and almost died from loss of blood except the teachers and Little kids

"DAMN HE'S HOT!" Thought most people.
" why are you showing us this? " Asked Iida wiping blood from his nose.
"Because I thought since y'all had swimming lessons y'all wouldve already seen him but since not I decided to show you because my baby is so nice!" Said Inko proud of herself.
" One more! " she said.

 "We were at a birthday party for one of his little cousins

"We were at a birthday party for one of his little cousins." Said Inko.
" Now I can die happy. " everyone thought.
"Momo when we get back make Midoriya a flower crown." Said Jirou.
" already made the plan. "
"Ok well everyone say goodbye to miss Inko we have more Multiverses to watch." I said.
" Bye Inko/Ms.Midoriya. " everyone said.
"Goodbye oh later after this you all should come to my house we would love the company." Said Inko before she left.
" Yes ma'am! " said everyone.Inko then left.
"Now we known what you mean by Ms.Midoriya being nice." said Kirishima.
"Nice?! She practically threatened us with our own skin cells." Said Shigaraki .
"It was funny though." Said everyone.
" How about we all go re the beach and invite Miss Midoriya and Deku. "Said Ochaco.
" That sounds like a good idea. " said Momo.
"How can Midoriya look so hot then so cute at the same time?" Said Mineta. For once everyone actually agreed with him.
" bro he is gonna be so popular with the girls. " said Kirishima.
"But Midoriya is gay?" Thought All Might.
" wait a minute who knows if Midoriya is straight? " Asked Tsu.
"Your right he could be gay or bisexual or pan." Said Kaminari. Everyone was excited that they might get a chance with Midoriya.
" Ok enough talking about Midoriya it's getting creepy. " I said.
''I'll bring in the next Multiverse. "I said as I walked away.
(Done. Give me suggestions about the next one or future ones I'll gladly do them and if your tired of songs I could switch it up? Hope you like it😊 )