Mama Deku

"Guys here's a happy one." I said. They all sighed in relief .
"What's it called?" Asked Aizawa.
"It's called Mama Deku." i said.
"This doesn't sound too bad." Said Uraraka.
"Let's start!" i say.
The screen shows everyone in the common room of the dorms expect Izuku. "I wonder where Midoriya is?" Said iida. "He said he had to get someone?" Said Uraraka. Suddenly they hear the door open to show Midoriya with Kota. "You guys remember Kota right? From the training camp?" Midoriya said. Everyone nodded. "The Pussycats had to go on a trip for a week so they asked if i could watch Kota and i agreed."
"I think I understand the title now." Said Momo.
" When we get back we should call Midoriya Mom and see if he does anything. "Said Kaminari.
Kaminari walked up to Kota." Hey there little guy. "Kaminari said walking up to Kota. He only hid behind Midoriya. "I guess he isn't too comfortable with you." Deku said.
"That's kind of obvious." Said a disappointed Kaminari.
"I mean Deku was the one that saved me." Said Kota.
"What do you mean saved you?" Asked Aizawa.
"There was this big villian that tried to hurt me but Deku stopped him."
" So that's why his arms were so destroyed? "Thought Aizawa. Kota started crying remembering the villian. This shocked everyone.
" Woah you ok Kota? " asked Mandalay.
"The villian was the one who....killed my parents." Kota said. This made the Pussycats and everyone in that room heart drop. Pixie Bob ran up to Kota and have him a hug.
"We are so sorry Kota." she said.
"Who were your parents exactly?" All Might asked.
"The Waterhose hero's." This made All Mights heart stop. He got out his phone and pulled up an image.
"So your telling me Midoriya fought this villian." He said showing Kota and Pixie Bob the picture.
"That's the one." he said. Aizawa snatched the phone to see Muscular.
"How did he beat him!?" Aizawa asked confused.
"Who?" his students asked. I pulled up a picture of Muscular.
"He didn't die?!" screamed most people.
"So he was the one who fought Muscular?" Thought the villians.
"Midoriya didn't do it alone." i said.
"Huh?" they all said.
"Kota helped."
" How?! " asked Everyone.
"Midoriya was about to die but then Kota used his quirk spraying water on the villian causing him to lose focus on Midoriya allowing him to get up and beat Muscular." I say.
" Woah! "Said everyone.
" Kota you used your quirk? "Asked Tiger.
" At first I hated them but Deku showed me that not all hero's are bad and i didn't want him to die. "He said.
" Deku saved me without evening knowing who i was and i punched him in the balls but he still risked his life for me. "
"So that's why you wanted shoes like his." Mandalay said. Kota turned red.
"No!"
" So you see this kid as your idol? "Asked Pixie Bob.
" You can put it that way. "
"I knew i chose the right person from the start." Said Pixie Bob living her lips.
"Do not touch Midoriya Pixie Bob." Said Aizawa.
" Fine i guess. "She said going back to her seat.
Deku started talking to break the silence." How about I make food while you all talk. "Midoriya said. He turned to Kota." Wanna make food with me? " Kota nodded as they walked to the kitchen. Midoriya put Kota on the counter. "What to make? Oh I know tacos!" Said Midoriya. Midoriya was cooking when he heard Kota speak. "Can we listen to music?" Asked Kota. " Sure I have a song in mind! " Midoriya grabbed his speaker and out on a song.The music started. "Oh I know this song!" Exclaimed Kota. "This song reminds me of Mr.Aizawa." Said Deku.
" That can be good or bad. " said Aizawa.
"Where my haters Where my haters I don't got 'em I'm not famous no."
" It don't what my name is I don't got one in not famous no. "
"I see why he says it reminds him of me." Said Aizawa with a small smirk on his face.
" And I don't hate it no. You never heard of me or the weird stuff I do and say that's my favorite thing that I'm not famous no. And I'm never on TV throwing up on a LA street.Nobody judges me cause I'm not famous no. " At this point everyone was in the doorway watching the two boys sing and have fun. Some of the teachers also entered to watch the two.
Most people had their phones out recording this experience while Kota say their red from embarrassment.
"Mirio can me you Mr.Deku and Kota have a dance party?" Eri asked.
"Of course we can." He said. This made Eri smile which was to bright for Mirio.
After the song ended Kota and Midoriya were laughing. "I see you two had fun." Said Aizawa walking in to get some coffee. " We did Mr.Aizawa! " said a very happy Kota. "I have Tacos if anyone wants any." Said Deku as he went up to his room with Kota. " Where are you going? "Asked everyone." i have a little surprise for you all. " He said.
"I wonder what this surprise could be?" thought most people.
Deku and Kota got into Midoriya's All Might infested room. "You must like All Might?" Said Kota. " Oh yea he is my idol ever since I was young. " Midoriya said getting a box out of his closet. "Don't you think this is a little to much?" Kota said looking at the All Might statues taller than him.
This made everyone laugh.
"He really is a fanboy." Said Present Mic. All Mights sweatdropped.
" It may seem like much to you but once you see a hero that you truly adore then you will do the same. " Said Midoriya. He then got a text from Mandalay. It was a picture of Kota's room. It had Deku stuff all in it. "Pssh I don't have a hero I admire like that." Said Kota. " Yea sure you dont. " said Midoriya chuckling.
"Woah you admire Deku like I do!" Said Eri looking at Kota with a glow in her eye.
" I guess. " said Kota with slight blush on his face.
"I have two favorite hero's and one is Deku the other is Lemillion!" She said completely oblivious to Mirio being Lemillion. Mirio had this slight but if joy in his face.
" Woah I like Deku to I haven't really decided my second favorite hero yet. " said Kota.
"Ok." Said Eri.
Midoriya pulled out this onesie that looked liked a smaller version of Deku's hero outfit. Kota's eyes lit up. " we're having a movie night tonight so I got everyone onesies for the occasion so i asked Mandalay what you were into and she said you really liked my hero suit. " Midoriya said. " I can wear it. " Kota said grabbing the onesie to go out it on. Once he got back he said the onesie on. "You look so cute!" said Midoriya who was wearing an All Might onesie.
"Just like the one he had when he was younger." Said Bakugo snickering.
" He looks really cute! " said most of the girls.
"So you got one for everyone?'' Asked Kota as he went and sat one Midoriya's bed.
" And Mr. Aizawa All Might and Present Mic. " Midoriya said as he pulled out a cat onesie a parakeet onesie and one of All Mights Silver Age Costume. "Woah how much were these?" Asked Kota. "About 20 bucks for each of the teachers but about 10 bucks for the students." Said Midoriya putting them all in a box to take out to the class. " Wanna help me pass these out? " asked Midoriya. Kota nodded. They walked into the common room with the box. " Hey de-what are you wearing? " asked Ochaco. "I got everyone a onesie because I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a movie night tonight?" Asked Midoriya . "I don't see a problem with that." Said Kirishima . Midoriya called everyone up to him to get their onesies. The teachers were last. Midoriya saw the three teachers in the kitchen talking. " Sorry to interrupt anything but I got you three onesies and I was wondering if you wanted to join movie night? " said Midoriya. They all said yes surprisingly Aizawa to. Hee handed them their onesies and they headed to put them on. Midoriya and Kota went back to the common room waiting for everyone to come in in with their onesies on.
Everyone except the villians for their phones out.
"I wonder if Midoriya actually got us onesies?" Thought most people.
" WAIT where was i? "Asked Mineta.
" you weren't in class A and Shinso took your place. " I said.
They all came in the onesies including the teachers. Midoriya got out his phone and took a picture of them all including him and Kota. "I've made popcorn for the movies." Said Midoriya . They all say in the common room infront of a TV. After a few movies it shows everyone passed out except Midoriya and Aizawa. They look at each outer and motion towards the kitchen. Midoriya put a blanket non everyone then went to the kitchen to get some coffee. "Your like the class mom." Aizawa said looking at his sleep class. " As long as they have someone caring for them in fine with that title. " Midoriya said then the screen cut off.
"That's the end of that one." I said.
" Midoriya must care for us alot. " said most of them.
" Handyman can we get onesies? " asked Toga.
"No." He said.
" Why? " She whined.
"Beca-." Before he could do finish he was cut off.
" Cause Midoriya already got them. " I said snapping my first get a and they all had a onesie on including the teachers.
"So soft!" Thought Everyone.
" Now that you all are comfortable into the next Multiverse! " I said.