Insane Deku

*My POV*
Everyone was well rested and we're eating breakfast in the Lunch Room. I walk in with Cookie-Chan behind me and he looked so disappointed in me BuT I DiDn't CaRe. We enter the room and everyone looks at us.
"We will be watching the next world in a few minutes so go ahead and finish up with your food." I said. Everyone nodded and we headed out.
" So what do you think the next world should be? " I ask Cookie-Chan. He looks through our cases of ideas and worlds and pull a out one that looks like it has been there for a while. I put on a devilish smirk as I grab the tape.
"So I know the kids can't watch cause of the gore but should we let Izuku see this?" I ask. Her sighed and nodded. I laugh like a witch and rush back into the screenshot my room ready to show them my- I mean our EvIl pLaNs. Everyone was in the room waiting already. I head up to the stage and pop in the tape.
"So this one is a little gory so if you have a queasy stomach please leave now cause I sign feel like cleaning or smelling vomit." I said. Only Shiozaki and Asahi left. I nodded and started the tape while Cookie-Chan came back with snacks for him and I. I
The screen starts with Midoriya on the roof where he met All Might. "Can I be a hero even without a quirk?" He asked. All Might back at him in the skinny form. "Hero's are risking their lives everyday and they have quirks but they still sadly did so can you be a hero not without a quirk." Once he finished his sentence Midoriya's face contorted from surprised to sad to...... happy. He had a big smile on his face but it wasn't his normal one everyone loved no this was a crazed and broken smile.
*No POV*
Some people got chills from seeing his face even the villians and the All mighty EnDeaVor.
"That look doesn't belong on Midobro's face." Kirishima said. Many agreed. They looked back at Izuku who looked like he was..... Suppressing a laugh?
"Um Deku you ok what's so funny?" Ochaco asked. Midoriya was about to talk but bursted out laughing surprising the others. Once he was able to breath again he spoke.
"Sorry just your guys reactions were priceless." He said. Everyone was surprised cause they thought Midoriya would be shocked. Suddenly they here the door open and in steps....... Midoriya? They all look between the two before they see the Midoriya in the chair melt down to show Toga bursting out laughing. The villians just sighed while the hero's and Karasuno were beyond confused. Midoriya rolled his eyes and walked to where Toga was sitting.
"I said you could test it out not scare my peers half to death." He said as he pushed Toga out of his seat. She just shrugged and happily skipped back to where the villians were sitting . No one decided to question it.
"What did I miss?" He asked. Ry showed him a clip of what they saw and he shuddered.
" I dont like that look on my face. " Midoriya said.
"None of us do." Nezu said while drinking from his bottomless tea cup.
Midoriya started laughing not a friendly laugh more like a broken and deranged laugh. "I knew I couldn't be a hero! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He started yelling. Her looked up at All Might and frowned. " have a nice day Yagi. " he said before walking off the roof leaving the former pro hero super confused and shocked. This timid and shy kid suddenly changed into a psychopath.
Midoriya looked away from the screen for some unknown reason. I sigh.
"Ok Midoriya I'm gonna send you back cause these may be to much for you ok?" I ask him. He nods.
"Ok everyone say your goodbyes Midoriya is leaving for now but he might be back." I said. Everyone looked a little sad by this but said their goodbyes and like that Midoriya was gone.
"Was there a real reason you sent him away?" Aizawa asked. I nodded.
"Some of these worlds might hit close to him and he doesn't like them and there is no point  to keep sending him back to the Panic Room only for in to come back." I explain. He sighs and turns around.
"Ok let's go ahead and get through this cause I wanna show more." I said with a evil smile.
"Is it only me or do you also feel unsafe in her hands?" Yamaguchi asked Tsukishima who only shrugged.
It skips and shows Midoriya in his bathroom crying. "Why can't I just have one person say I can be a hero is that to much to ask?" He thought to himself.There was silence for a few minutes but then Midoriya is scene grabbing the box cutter from beside him and pulling it up to his face." Maybe this will finally kill me and my bad fucking life. Midoriya slices both sides of his mouth forming a big smile.
Everyone gagged at this.
" Ok definitely not our Midoriya this is very gruesome." Iida said putting his hand over his mouth to keep him from throwing up his breakfast.
"Oh god this is not manly." Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said. Hinata looked horrified at this and started to panic.
"I'm Ms.Ry I...is Izu ok?" He asked panicked.