Random Chapter

"Ok so I'm waiting for another Multiverse to download so instead today I'm going to show you some pictures." i said scrolling through my phone.
"How bad are the photos?" Asked Aizawa.
"Welllll there is this one where Izuku was the Number 1 and he was asked to model for a Company." I said.
" What so wrong about that? "Asked Aizawa.
" WAIT WE ARE GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT DEKU BECAME THE NUMBER 1 HERO!? " yelled Bakugo.
"That's my boy!" Thought All Might.
" After everything we've watched I'm not surprised. " said Momo.
"Huh?" Everyone said. She sighed.
" As we know many traumatic experiences happened in Midoriya's past somehow he still got into UA and kept his spirits up but that honestly confuses me? " said the clearly stumped girl.
"Why?" Said Aizawa.
" How can someone go through so much torment and isolation but still want to be a hero.? "
"I can tell you one thing the two people he admired broke his heart." I said with a serious look on my face.
" Who were they? " Asked Nezu.
"Well you all know one was Bakugo but the second one will surprise you." I said.
" It was All Might. " I said glaring at All Might. All Might gets a pale look on his face remembering that day.
"See I knew you would remember."
" All Might what did you do?! "Said everyone.
" Well going to tell them? " I asked.
"Oh yeah I forgot who remembers the day Bakugo got attacked by the sludge villain?" Everyone raises their hand.
" Midoriya got attacked first but it wasn't out to the Public. " said All Might.
"All Might what did you tell Midoriya!" Asked a mad Aizawa.
" HE asked if he could be a hero without a quirk and I said no. " said All Might. The room was silent for a bit then All Might was slapped. It was Aizawa.
"PEOPLE LOOKED UP TO YOU HELL MIDORIYA WANTED TO BE YOU YOU CAN TELL HIM THAT!" Most of the teachers looked at the former pro hero in disgust.
" But it's not over. " I said with a devil smirk.
"Tell them what you said after what you told him to be."
" I told him to become a cop. " All Might said looking down about to cry remembering what he told him.
"That all happened after first Midoriya was told to commit suicide then was attacked by a villian." I said.
" BUT you won't believe what happened when Bakugo got attacked. " I said.
"What happened?"
"How about we let Bakugo tell you."
" When the pros were just standing around Deku rushed in and saved me. " said Bakugo looking down.
"YOU HEAR THAT MIDORIYA SAVED THE BOY THAT TOLD HIM TO KILL HIMSELF AND GOT TOLD TO BECOME A COP BY THE NUMBER ONE HERO!" I yelled.
" Y'all don't see the point. " I said.
"If Midoriya actually took both of your words closer to heart he would be killed himself." I said looking down. Uraraka was standing so we're a few others but then Uraraka fainted.
" OCHACO! " Yelled some.
"She's fine she just fainted." I said.
" I told y'all this because Midoriya still being here is a blessing. "I said.
" I met with him before I called you all here and you wanna know what he said.
"What did he say?" Thought some people curious .
"He said even though he has had some mishaps he can see the teachers and students as the final part of his broken family." I said.
" Y'all he loves you all and has broken his bones to show that. "
"Yet these two took advantage of him." I said looking at the two who broke Midoriya's heart.
" So if you actually care for Midoriya might wanna return the favor by not taking advantage of him. " They all nodded.
"Present Mic remember that time you had a four year old call your radio station?" I ask.
" Yea he was rambling about how cool I was. " said Present Mic.
"That was Midoriya he would and still channels into your radio station every night."
" so the little listener actually listens to them? " Present Mic said a little to happy.
"Remember that night after the final exams where everyone had a gift infront of their door?" I ask.
" Yea but I could never figure out who did it? " said Midnight.
"They got stuff for the teachers to?" Asked the students.
" Yea and some of class B the big three Shinso and Me. " said Hatsume.
"Also Eri and Kota with the wild wild Pussycats." I said.
" If you have seen Midoriya usually gets to the dorms around 11 right? " I ask.
" Yea I was wondering about that? " said Iida.
"Midoriya worked a job and sold some of his All Might merch to get you all gifts." I said.
" It was MIDORIYA?! " said everyone. Even the teachers were surprised.
"Oh yea he also got stuff for the villians." I said. I tossed little bags of stuff to them.
" Theres a note? " said Chisaki.
"Read it!" Said everyone.
" Ok jeez. "
"Yes you may be a villain and I'm a hero but that doesn't mean you don't have a heart. I still felt like you deserve a gift because if you think about it no one just becomes a hero of a villian society is what molds them to have a certain role. You and many others have become villians do to society and I don't blame you. I have also been attacked by society. So I made you a little keychain so you won't forget your most prized possession."
" Did he make a keychain of Eri? Thought Aizawa. He's opened the box to pull out a keychain of his mask.
"This is amazing." Said chisaki.
" He made everyone a keychain of something close to them. "
"He handmade them using clay that's why he needed the money."
" He has some amazing skills. " said everyone. The other villians pulled out keychain's. Toga pulled out a needle, Shigaraki pulled out a smaller version of the hands on his body, Dabi pulled out a blue fire, and Kurogiri pulled out a small version of his neckbrace.
"So Midoriya made everyone a gift and he still hasn't had anything from us?" Thought everyone.
" man Midoriya has a heart bigger than three All Mights. " said Aizawa.
"Who knew this kid could be so selfless?" Thought dabi.
" look look he made me a needle! " said Toga.
"Midoriya is actually an angel." Said Kaminari.
" What did he make the teachers? " Asked Momo. He made Aizawa a cat, Midnight a replica of her whip, Present Mic a small Microphone, All Might had a fist with plus Ultra on it, Nezu got a little replica of his favorite Tea and I don't know what the others got. " I said.
"He also sent one to stain in jail." I said.
" He made him a little knife. "
"Why would he send even villians a gift?" Asked Todoroki .
"As we all know Midoriya is a very selfless person but he also believes in second chances so he made everyone close to him and the villians a keychain to show that their are people that care about them."
" I know I'm a villian but that brat deserves to be the number one hero. " said Shigaraki.
Everyone looked shocked.
"What? The kid has made everyone even us villians that have tried to kill him a keychain he also has risked his life for his whole class." Everyone nodded in agreement.
" He was their for me to help me out of my grudge against my dad. " said todoroki.
"Midoriya is like the class Mom." Said Kaminari . Many people nodded.
"We all need to make a gift for him." Said Nezu.
" His birthday is coming up. " said Bakugo.
"Perfect!" Thought everyone.
" Anyway let's look at some pictures. " I said.
"Ok."