Karma

"So this one is a little sad but still sutible for kids." i say.
"This song basically goes with Izuku's life except a few parts."
" What is this one called? " Asked Kurogiri.
"Its called Karma." I say.
" Oh I've heard of this song! " said Jirou.
"Well let's get into it!" I say.
It shows Midoriya with his mom and helping Uraraka with some luggage. "I've been so good I've been helpful and friendly." It shows him entertaining Eri. " I've been so good why am I feeling empty. " it shows him with All Might training to panel over to his room while he is crying on the floor.
"Oh my god." Thought everyone.
It zooms in to show a picture of Mirio, Eri, Nighteye, All Might, and him in it. "I've been so good I've been so good this year."
" And you have little buddy! " thought Mirio.
"He's like you Mirio shining bright like the sun but every sun has their darkside." Said Tamaki.
" your not wrong even I have sad times but I think positive! " said Mirio.
"With everything that has happened to Midoriya I don't think he can be positive." Thought most people.
" Guys shush it's still playing. " said Hado.
It shows Midoriya in the classroom raising his hand to panel over and show him studying through the night. "I've been so good but it's still getting harder. I've been so good where the hell is the Karma?" it quickly shows a scene from the fight with Chisaki then it shows Nighteye's funeral.
This made Mirio and All Might flinch and people could see.
"Guys he's in a better place now and he told you not to be sad because a world without joy could never work out." Said Aizawa.
"Yes your right." Said Mirio and All Might both.
" Who is that? " Denki asked.
"Midoriya and Mirio's Pro they worked with for the work study but he passed away in a fight with the a Villian." Said Aizawa.
" We are so sorry bro. " said Kirishima and Kaminari.
"Its fine and besides I might get to own his Agency when I graduate but might not be able to have sidekicks." Said Mirio .
"Why?" Asked Everyone.
" When we were fighting Chisaki hit me with one of those bullets that erase quirks. " said Mirio.
"But those were only temporarily." Said Kirishima.
"To shorten this I got hit with an advanced one and don't have a quirk anymore." Said Mirio about to cry. This scared everyone.
" I'm going to get some fresh air. " said Mirio while walking out a pair of doors. Tamaki and Hado walked after him.
"I can't believe you! You made him cry!" Yelled Jirou shocking denki with their ear Jack.
" I'm sorry I didn't know! " yelped Kaminari.
"Lets finish this." I said.
Midoriya looks at the screen and sings. "I've been so good I've been so good this year." It shows Midoriya talking with Iida . "Why? Are you asking me why? My days and nights are filled with disappointment." Iida looked shocked before giving his friend a hug. It switches over with him talking to All Might. " Fine. Oh no everything's fine." He puts on a fake smile. "I'm not sure why I booked today's appointment."
"What appointment?" Everyone asked .
"Without you all knowing Midoriya has been going too a therapists but he feels it's getting useless."
" Please don't say that's happening in our world. " Everyone thought.
"But it isn't happening in your world." That made everyone sigh of relief .
"He is just keeping his feelings to himself that are slowly eating away at his sanity." That made everyone turn a new shade of pale.
" THAT DOESN'T HELP!! " Everyone yelled.
"Its the truth." I said.
" Everyone in that room felt so much guilt about their friend having all these breakdowns and self harm moments while they were having fun.
"Lets keep watching." I said.
It flashes back over everything that has happened. "Cause I've been so good I've been helpful and friendly.I've been so good why am I feeling empty.I've been so good I've been so good this year." I've been so good but it's still getting harder I've been so good where the hell is the Karma I've been so good I've been so good this year. "Why? Am I normal or not? Am I crazier than other patients?" It shows him looking at his scared arms. " Right! I've done everything right! So where's the Karma doc I've lost my patience. "It shows Midoriya talking to Recovery Girl." Cause I've been so good I've been working my ass off.'' It shows Midoriya looking at a wounded Aizawa then it shows him working getting some money and handing it to a doctor.
" So he paid for me? " said Aizawa slightly happy.
"MIDORIYA PAID FOR YOU?!" Yelled everyone.
" I guess I thought it was All Might or some teacher not my own student. " He said.
"We don't deserve this child." Said Present Mic.
" We really dont. " said Midnight.
"How did the world BLESS us with such an angel!?" Yelled everyone.
" That's Midoriya for you. " Todoroki and Iida said.
It shows Midoriya talking with his friends at lunch only for them to disappear one by one. " I've been so good still I'm lonely and stressed out. I've been so good I've been so good this year. "
"You been amazing little listener !" Said Present Mic. The Big Three were back in at this time.
" Who knew I chose the right person to show to Nighteye. " Thought All Might and Mirio.
"This kid is so cool!" Yelled Hado.
" Where can I meet him? " She said.
"Hado he's a first year at this school." Mirio said.
" Woah really man this school has been blessed! " she said.
"It really has." Thought most pros and students thought.
"Cause I've been so good but it's still getting harder. I've been so good where the hell is the karma. I've been so good I've been so good this year." It shows Midoriya studying with Uraraka Todoroki and Iida. It switches to show him fighting Bakugo only to come out with bruises and burns all over his body.
" Wow Bakugo. " said Everyone.
"I remember this Night." Said Aizawa.
" It was the night before we had house arrest. " said Bakugo.
"Oh and four eyes during that remember when you asked me to put the dishes in alphabetical order?"
" Yes and I saw you did it which is surprising. "
"No I didn't Deku did."
" Saw that coming. " said Uraraka. Most people nodded
It shows a doctor come out of a room and leads Midoriya in. It shows Aizawa sitting up on his bed with a smile.
"So Midoriya worked all those nights to pay for my release?" Thought Aizawa.
Midoriya starts to read up a little then Aizawa gives him a tissue and a thumbs up. Midoriya's smile was wider than before.
"Where are the sunglasses!" Yelled Mina.
" On your face already. " said Aizawa.
"This is one bright smile." Said Midnight.
It shows Midoriya talking with Uraraka Iida and Todoroki when Aizawa comes out of nowhere and tells Midoriya something to make him run away and follow Aizawa. They are lead to a hospital door.
"Who else got hurt that is close to Midoriya?" Thought some people.
" I have an idea but let's see. " said Nezu.
The screen shows Midoriya walking in with All Might laying on the bed and blood is coming out of his mouth. Midoriya collapses in tears.
"Man Midoriya must really care for you All Might?" Said Tsu.
" I mean he would Midoriya looked up to him since he knew what hero's were. How would you feel if your role model for most of your life was infront of you dying? " I said.
They all looked back at the screen not saying anything.
It shows All Might look at Midoriya and put on a weak smile. " Time. I know we're out of time. But what if sad thoughts come and I can't stop it? " Midoriya walks up to All Might who was sitting up on his bed and gives him a hug. He then looks at All Might. "Bye. I don't wanna say bye. If only I could keep you in my pocket." He turns to Aizawa who was standing in the doorway and nods signaling for him to leave. All Might pulls out a little box and gives it to Midoriya. Midoriya opens it to find a locket inside. I'm one side it has Midoriya All Might and Nana and the other side said I'll watch you go Plus Ultra. This made him tear up more. " To give me some diagnoses of why I'm so hollow, please give me instructions i promise I'll follow. " I tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow. " it shows when they were training together Midoriya fell and they both started laughing. "But doesn't that mean that the tours gonna seel though? I tried to explain the good faith that's been wasted but after an hour or it sounds like complaining." It shows All Might close his eyes and doctors rush in to take Midoriya out. " Wait dont go, awake can I lie here forever. " It shows Midoriya talking to Aizawa and Class 1A he was wearing the locket All Might have him. " I say that I'm better WHY DON'T I FEEL BETTER?! Iida starts talking. "The universe works in Mysterious ways." It switches back to Midoriya.
" But I'm starting to think it ain't working for me. Doctor should I be good should I be good this year? " The screen cuts to show Midoriya sitting at All Mights Grave that was Right beside Nighteye's. These words pop up on the screen. "Should I be next?" Then it cuts black.
Some were in tears from seeing two of their teachers in the hospital.
"Any guesses on this world?" I ask. Nezu raises his hand.
" Go ahead. "
"So Midoriya was being himself and helping people he can like with his mom friends and paying for Mr. Aizawa's release. But it started to become to much and once he heard that All Might was going to die he couldn't bear it anymore. That's why he said the world isn't working for him. And the ending when he said should I be next was him thinking of suicide." Said Nezu sipping his tea.
" Correct! " I said.
" I actually have him that locket though? " said All Might.
"Didn't you say these were different Universes?"
" They will have some hints of what has happened in your time. " I said.
"Oh ok."
" Who knew Midoriya could have such a painful life? " said Kaminari.
"It is truly sad." Said Tokoyami.
" I feel really bad because my life was so easy and I thought everybody had a happy childhood but after seeing Midoriya's and hearing some about Todoroki's I'm not so sure.  They all looked down in guilt. Aizawa was in his seat still shocked that his student paid for his release at the hospital.
"Probably after the USJ he felt like it was his fault that I got hurt so he paid this one so I wouldn't have to worry more?" He thought .