Dadzawa

I come back in with a big grin on my face. Most people got worried.
"What's this one about?" Ojiro asked.
" So I'm this one Inko dies and no one is able to contact the father so he is about to be out up for adoption when a special pro hero comes in to save Izuku.
"Lets just start it.'' I said.
They screen shows a house on fire with pros surrounding it." It all happened so fast. " Izuku narrated.
"That's Deku's house why is it on fire!?" Exclaimed Uraraka.
"Just watch." I say.
It shows a EraserHead coming out of the house with a kid around 5 year old in his arms. It shows a flashback. "I remember being in the living room watching while my parents were in the kitchen but then I heard my mom scream. I ran to the kitchen to see my dad hitting my mom I tried to step in but my mom said stay back. Then my dad came over to me and starting hurting me. He then burned me with his quirk but caught our house on fire."
" That's horrifying. " said Midnight.
"Bakugo what is Mr.Midoriya's quirk?" Asked Aizawa.
"Well since Midoriya's dad is ALL he probably only showed his family one quirk." Said All Might.
" Deku said he had fire breathing. " said Bakugo.
"My mom kept screaming for him to stop but then he did. Only to go back and slam her into the ground. He left the house and I ran over to my mom. She wasn't moving or breathing." It showed a tiny Izuku shaking a lifeless Inko. It switches back to show the pro hero holding the unconscious kid. He instructed the pros to finish putting out the fire while he took the kid to the hospital.
"So I'm guessing Aizawa saved Izuku from the burning house?" Said Snipe.
" Correct! "I said.
" I then woke up at a hospital with two I'm Guessing hero's beside me. " Izuku is shown waking up and turning to show Aizawa and Present Mic beside him. " Hey little guy. " Aizawa said. He then motioned his hand towards Izuku but Izuku started shaking and backing up really fast. "I'm sorry I'll be good I promise please don't hurt me!" Exclaimed the small child.
"What did they do to this poor child?" Thought everyone in the room.
Aizawa moved his hand back. " What did they do to this poor kid? " Thought Aizawa. "I miss my mom. MY MOMMY! Where is she?!" Exclaimed the small child . Aizawa and Mic only sighed. "Sorry kid but she didn't make it." Said Aizawa. Mic got up and grabbed some cloth off the counter. " The doctor said we need to rewrap your wounds every 2 hours.. " Said Present Mic. It panels down to show the kid from his neck all the way down to his ankles covered in bandages.
"Oh my god." Said Mina.
" What did he do to Deku?! " Exclaimed Ochaco.
"Hisashi was living with the Midoriya's. Once he found out Midoriya was quirkless he started beating up his wife for making a useless child then started beating and selling Midoriya to other men for their own pleasures since he said he couldn't be a hero without a quirk." Many people had their mouths open wide. Some of the girls felt queasy from hearing that the child was be sold to older men. "
"This man was terrible." Midnight said.
" Dont worry in a little you will see something cute. " I said. They all nodded in agreement.
Present Mic handed the cloth to Aizawa. "I'm not going to hurt you I just need to change your bandages is that fine with you?" He asked the terrified child. With a little hesitation he nodded in agreement. Aizawa smiled a little. "Ok I need you to take the blanket off and I can carry you to the bathroom." Aizawa said. Midoriya nodded and took off the blanket to show that his torso was wrapped but his shoulders and neck weren't. It exposed some bruises and cuts on the small child scattered across him. Aizawa looked back to Mic who looked horrified by what he was seeing. Aizawa slowly picked up the small child and headed to the bathroom. Midoriya started to relax on Aizawa. "The first time I met dad I was scared but once he held me I felt relaxed and safe for the first time." Narrated the older Izuku.
"Wait did Izuku just call Aizawa dad?" Denki said. This caused Aizawa to blush. Midnight saw.
" Is someone blushing? " She said with a smirk on her face.
"Oh by the way I have someone else to bring here and Aizawa will not like them." i said.
"Who is it?" He said annoyed. Suddenly the portal opened up to show Ms. Joke walking out.
"Oh my god." Aizawa said rolling his eyes.
" Hey there Eraser! " she said.
"Hello Joke." Aizawa said in his monotone voice.
" So what am I doing here? " She asked.
"We are watching Multiverse's of one of Aizawa's students." Midnight said.
" which one? " She asked.
"Izuku Midoriya." Aizawa said showing her a picture of the student.
" Oh the fanboy I met at the exams? " She said.
"Basically." they all said.
" I brought you here cause you will be relevant in this story. "
"How?"
" You'll see. " I said with a smirk.
It shows Aizawa take tiny Izuku to the bathroom and change his bandages. When they were taken off there were so many bruises burns scratches and others things. His body looked like it was dragged through a rocky pile of got coals.
"Oh my." Said Joke.
"That isn't the worst part." i said. Then. I teleported trash cans infront of everyone.
"Just in case for the next scene." I said.
Aizawa is taking off the old bandages when he turns the child around to show this giant raw burn on his back. Aizawa has to hold back his vomit.
Many people used the trashcans while others looked disgusted.
It switches to show Aizawa putting the new bandages on the child and walking out. He was about to set Izuku back on the bed but he realized that the small child was clinging on to Aizawa asleep.
"Awww!" Cooed most people in the room.
" Who knew Eraser had a heart for children? " Midnight joked. Aizawa glared at her.
"Mic he's asleep." Aizawa said to the loud blonde. Present Mic got up at saw the sleeping child. " Any information about his dad? " Aizawa asked. "He hasn't been seen so I'm guessing he moved." Mic said. Aizawa sighed and looked at the sleeping child. " What are we gonna do with him? " Aizawa looked at Mic. "Hizashi no." He said quietly trying not to wake up the child. " Come on he obviously is warming up to you and do you know know brutal the roster system is? " Aizawa sighed them looked at the small child. "I guess we can adopt him." Aizawa said with a slight smile. Hizashi on the other hand looked so happy.
" Present Mic looks so happy that they get to adopt Midoriya. " said Denki.
" Guys shush! " I said.
It shows a nurse walking in." Hello you two how are you today? " She asked. "Were doing fine now about the kid." Aizawa said. "Right about Izuku Midoriya. So he has multiple burns all across his body which means he will have to stay in the hospital for a few days." She said then both pros nodded. " So do we have any idea on how these burns happened? " Mic asked. They were talking but never noticed that Izuku was waking up. " We aren't sure how these burns happened or where his mother is but we are sure to try and find her and the cause of the burns. " The nurse said. Izuku yawned. "Hey there little listener how ya feeling?" He asked the child. " Fine. " Izuku said in a monotone voice shocking the adults. Aizawa placed him down on the bed that's when he finally got a good look at the two pros. "Wait a minute!" Izuku said as his eyes lit up with excitement . "Your the Pro hero Present Mic and your the Pro hero Eraser head!" Exclaimed the little boy who was jumping up and down from excitement . "I listen to your radio show everyday day they're so cool!" He exclaimed. " Dammit how is this kid so cute?! " thought the pros looking at the small bit who was smiling so wide. "That's us the one and only!" Present Mic said.
" I mean come on this child is adorable! " said Present Mic.
"Who knew Aizawa student was a cute child?" Said Joke.
" Hello Izuku I was wondering if you know what happened to your parents? " the nurse asked. This caused the boys smile to fade. There was a small yellow backpack beside the bed. It had his notebooks and a picture frame off his family. Hee took out a notebook and showed it to the nurse. Ity was a picture of a drawn dad beating a drawn mom with fire. "So your daddy hurt your mommy?" The nurse asked only to get a nod. He then flipped the page and it showed a drawn young boy getting beaten by a drawn dad who was using fire. " He also beat you? " the nurse asked slowly again to only get a slow nod. You could see Aizawa and Mic were made. "Who could hurt such an innocent child?!" They both thought. " I'm guessing the mom couldn't handle it and then left while the dad kept beating the child so that means he has no parental guardian. " the nurse stated. "We'll adopt him!" Mic blurted out. The nurse nodded. "I'll get the papers for you." she said walking out the room. Midoriya was seen writing in one of his notebooks. "Whatcha writing kid?" Mic asked looking over at the child. Izuku showed him a picture of Mic and Aizawa holding Izuku's hand. This made their heart strings get tugged on. " I'm guessing he knows what adopt means? " Aizawa said. Izuku nodded with a wide grin on his face. "Where gonna skip a few days because it is only me getting used to living with the Aizawas." Narrated Izuku. It shows them in Aizawas living room when they hear a knock on the door. Aizawa gets up to open it and then Midnight and Joke walk in. "Hey there Izuku." Joke said. Izuku's eyes lit up again as he saw the the lady infront of him. " Aunt Joke! " he squealed as he ran to give her a hug. "Where's my hug?" Midnight said in a joking way. Izuku got down and ran to her to give her a hug.
"I'm guessing from his reactions he's comfortable with me and Joke?" Midnight said with a grin on her face.
" Yep and he sees you two as his mom figures since his is gone. " I said. This made the two woman really happy.
"Don't Worry something funny is about to happen.'' I said with a smirk.
Aizawa went to the kitchen to get something to drink." Hey we have a surprise for you. " Midnight said. "Go get Aizawa for me ok? " She asked. Izuku nodded and ran to the kitchen. "Daddy! Aunty Midnight wants you!" He said running into the kitchen.
Aizawa almost choked on his drink. Everyone was laughing including the pros.
"Favorite scene out of all of these Multiverse's. " Denki said in between breaths. Most people agreed.
"Ok tell her I'll be there in a minute." Aizawa said with a small chuckle. "Yea sir." He said with a wide smile on his face.
" This kid will be the death of me. " Joke said. Most people agreed.
"How can he be so cute!" Said Joke.
" Probably from his mom? " All Might thought.😏
Aizawa is seen walking into the living room behind Izuku. "He's here!'' Exclaimed the small child." What do you need? " Aizawa asked. "He has his surprise today." Midnight said. " Oh right.Hey Izu? " He said in a somewhat sweet tone. " yea Daddy? " he asked the boy who was brighter than the sun. "Could you put in your shoes we have some people to meet." He said. Izuku nodded and went to put on his shoes but he was hesitant .
"I wonder who their going too meet?" 13 asked.
"You will see and you all know these people quite well." I said.
Izuku out on his signature red shoes and they were walking down the street when they were then shown infront of a school building that looked like UA. Aizawa picked up the small child as they walked down the hallway. Yes they got some weird stares but they made it to the teachers lounge. Once they opened the door there were lot of states from the teachers. "Um Aizawa why do you have a kid?"  Snipe asked. "Has anyone seen All Might?''Aizawa asked Completely dogging Snipes question. "He should be here in a minute." 13 said. "Tell him to come into the teachers Lounge in his Hero Form." Bakugo Aizawa said walking to spur on the couch. Izuku was set down but he clung onto Aizawa. "Don't Worry kid they won't hurt you right?" Aizawa said but making the right sound as a threat. All the teachers nodded. A few minutes later and everyone has introduced themself top the small child then the door swings open showing All Might. The little boys eyes lit up. "IT'S ALL MIGHT!" The little boy squealed at seeing his idol infront of him. "Never fear for I am hear!" All Might yelled but Izuku joined in the last part. The teachers couldn't handle the cuteness of the child. "I call it the Izuku Plague." Present Mic whispered to Aizawa. "And what is that exactly?" Aizawa asked the blonde.
"Whatever this plague is I feel like it's a good thing." Kaminari said.
"One of Izuku's smiles and you can't say no to him." Present Mic said with a little smile.
"Yep we all are infected." Said Everyone Including the villians which shocked the hero's.
"This kid has some kind of spell that works on most people." Said Dabi.
"Nope he's what we call hero material." Said All Might proud of his successor.
"Well then i might be sick." Aizawa said with a little smirk looking at the small child fanboy over All Might. "All Might i have a question." the small one said looking down. "What is it young one?" All Might said looking at the small child in confusion. "Can i be a hero even if I don't have a quirk." The little boy said about to cry.
Many people didn't like seeing the small bit on the verge of tears.
All Might put his hand on the kids shoulder causing him to look up. "Of course you can but it won't be easy." All Might said. Once the boy heard that his face was brighter than the sun. "I'm gonna be the first hero without a quirk a.c.soiree people you don't need powers to save someone!" The tiny kid said. "Beat that Kacchan!" the tiny boy said. "Who's this Kacchan you speak of?" All Might asked. The kids smile faded but wasn't gone. "Hes my best friend and he has an amazing quirk!" The tiny kid squeaked. "I know that he will be the number one hero with his abilities!" The child then laughed like All Might. All the teachers were smiling seeing this boys energy. "After that i trained with All the teachers and i somehow got into UA without a quirk. I got my own capture weapon. I met some amazing people in my life and I know that they will become Amazing heros." It shows Izuku And Aizawa sitting on a rooftop then jumping around. "Oh I forgot to mention thus was how i met my amazing new family and became a quirkless hero.I hope i made you proud mom." the screen then cuts to black.
"So gotta did you guys like it?" i ask.
"That one was so cute!" most people said.Aizawa was hiding his smile in his scarf.
"Who knew Eraser would make a great dad?" Joke said.
"Deku was such a cute and innocent child!" Ochaco said with others agreeing.
"The next one might be sad." i said. This made people worry.
Done! I am so sorry this took so long but i hope you all have a good night sleep and stay safe! UwU