Therapy Session

(So I decided not to do the song but a actual therapy Session!😅)
Midoriya asked up on a bed with most of the teachers around him. He looked confused until he remembered what happened. He looked at his arms to see they hadn't been touched. He sat up getting the attention of the teachers.
"Hello Midoriya how are you feeling?" Recovery Girl asked. Midoriya had a splitting headache and his body was sore but he didn't want too bother the staff.
" I'm doing fine. " Midoriya said trying to get up but failing. He blinked and saw all the staff talking to each other.
"Ugh he is such a problem child." 13 said.
"I know always causing trouble now I see why Bakugo bullied him." Mic said. Midoriya just say there looking at his teachers saying this terrible stuff about him.
"The only reason he is still here is cause I don't the news knowing I expelled a student." Nezu said coldly not in his normal happy voice.
"I bet his mother is sick of him." Midnight said.
" I'm sick of him so it's probably a chance. "Recovery Girl said. Aizawa sighed.
" Why didn't I just expel him the first day? " Aizawa said. Midoriya felt his heart break more and more. He thought these people would treat him like family.
"Is this what they really think of me?" He thought.
" Wait you were gonna expel him the first day that could be saved us lots of problems. " Nezu said. Midoriya was about to talk to the teachers but suddenly everything went back to normal and all the teachers were around him again with worried expressions on their faces.
"Young Midoriya are you ok we were talking to you but you started crying?" All Might asked. Midoriya didn't know what to believe. He just saw the teachers he trusted say they didn't want him.
"Huh oh yea All Might I'm fine." Midoriya lied. The teachers knew he was lying.
" I have a question. " Midoriya asked in a small voice which confused the teachers.
"Sure to ahead darling." Recovery Girl said. Midoriya opened his mouth to start talking but only ended up crying. They teachers were confused and worried.
" Midoriya what's wrong? " 13 asked. Midoriya said this in a small voice that was close to a whisper.
"So you guys actually want me?" He asked. This caught the teachers off guard. Recovery Girl went up to him and wiped his tears away.
" Of course we do we couldn't have asked for a better student.) She said. Aizawa walked up next.
"Midoriya so you know how many people you've helped?" Aizawa asked with a small smile on his face. Midoriya looked up at his teacher confused. The other teachers came up to with smiles.
"Your whole class and even the villians admire you and your strength." Mic said without screaming.
" huh what do you mean I'm not even the strongest in the class and there are many others that are stronger than me. " Midoriya explained. The teachers did an anime fall.
"Kid you gotta bring up your self esteem." Present Mic sighed. Midoriya only nodded.
" Anyway Midoriya you are like a ball of sunshine in Class 1A and many people could agree with me. " Tsukauchi said while walking in surprising the teachers.
"What do you mean?" Midoriya asked.
" How dense is this kid? " thought the teachers.
"Midoriya wherever you go you bring happiness hope and a comforting atmosphere which makes you a perfect candidate for the No.1 hero." Tsukauchi finished.
"Everyone in that room cares for will minus some people." Snipe said.
"We don't like seeing our students suffer with their own problems and we do nothing about it." Ectoplasm said.
" we all care about you Midoriya and your self Confidence and we heard from a few people that you have been having self esteem issues but most of UA will help you with whatever your going Through. " Nezu said. Midoriya felt safe forgetting about the vision for the time being.
"Now if your feeling ok you can go hang out with your classmates." Recovery Girl said. Midoriya put on a smile nodded and headed out to meet his classmates. Little did the teachers know that Midoriya's health would only get worse by the hour. Midoriya walked over to his friends and they started talking.
"Hey Midoriya how you feeling?" Kirishima asked. Midoriya sat by Tokoyami while Eri's and Kota made their way towards Midoriya.
" Yea just a small headache. " He lied. His whole body felt swore.

(I'm so sorry this is really short I've been having personal problems and really never got around to the story! But the other chapters will be full of drama anyway I hope you all have a nice day/night where ever you are!💓😊)