Oh My Gosh

Continued...

"Marlene! We're going to be late" Lily whined.

"We have ten minutes before practice! I'm just looking for my boots" Marlene responded, desperately searching for her shoes.

"Fine! I'll be waiting in the common room". Lily marched downstairs to be greeted by Sirius.

"Hello Evans, how are you?" He asked.

"Well we only have ten minutes and that will take the amount of time walking to the pitch. And Marlene is trying to find her boots. And oh this was such a bad idea!".
Sirius could tell Lily was panicking.

"Woah, woah, woah. Evans, Marlene will find her boots, we will make it in time, it wasn't a bad idea. Just breathe, it will be fine. What could go wrong?"

Lily closed her eyes and breathed in. She reopened them with a calmer expression on her face.

"Thanks Padfoot" She grinned.

"Anything I could do. I think I will be doing the exact same thing before you walk down the aisle". A mischievous smile he wore on his face. Footsteps came down the stairs and appeared Marlene in the doorway.

"Hey Mar. You look amazing" Sirius exclaimed, wrapping his hands around her hips and pecking her on the lips.

"And you look as sexy as ever" She replied. Lily cleared her throat, trying to ease up on the third-wheeling.

"Let's go" Sirius announced, taking Marlene's hand in his following Lily to the Quidditch Pitch.

***

It hadn't been five minutes before Marlene and Sirius were all over each other, Lily kept moving further and further away from them. She was watching all of the players but kept an eye on James. Merlin, he looked good in his quidditch uniform. Really good.
Soon the hour was up and practice was finished.
How did Marlene and Sirius snog that entire time? Must be a new record

"Evans!" Called our a voice from the pitch. Lily peered down to see Potter waving up at her. She smiled. He mounted his broom and flew up to the stands she was sitting in.

"Came to see me?" He asked.

"You wish"

"Ah but Padfoot says something different"

"Sure it wasn't a lie?"

"He said you practically begged him, forced him to join you watching me. Though it doesn't seem like he was watching me" He chuckled peering at the couple.

"Well Sirius is nothing but a liar and can't be trusted with any important information"

"Yes Ma'am!" He saluted her. "See you at dinner?".

"I'll be there" She smiled as he flew back down to the pitch.

***

"Thanks you guys for coming with me. I gotta go, I need the bathroom" Lily said goodbye to Marlene and Sirius as she hurried to her bathroom. She rushed in and ran straight for the bathroom door. But before she could open it the door swung open and there stood James Potter. Half naked. His messy hair drenched. A towel wrapped around his waist and then one slung over his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry... oh my gosh" Lily turned a bright shade of red, not knowing where she should look.

"Uh.. it- it's okay... my uh my fault too" He stammered, a bit embarrassed.
Why was HE embarrassed, he had nothing to be embarrassed about
Lily tried not to look but her curious eyes had a mind of its own. She stared at his bare chest. He had abs, toned abs. And his arms were brawny and tanned. She never noticed them before, his robes seemed to cover them up.

"If you wanted to look you could have just asked and I would have taken off my shirt for you" He smirked. He had caught Lily Evans staring at his body.

"Potter-" She began.

"I'll even let you feel my abs for free" He offered. She raised an eyebrow before turning him her heel and started walking out.

"It's normally five gallons! But for you it's free! I'll even throw in a broom cupboard snog if you want" He called after her. Lily quietly grinned to herself as she closed the door.