Damian Grunnion

"Lilyflower! There you are!" Sirius strolled over to where Lily was sitting, on the couch. She was curled up, a book in her hands. He stood behind the couch, leaning forward.

"Here I am Padfoot. What do you want?"

"Well I was just wondering about your situation"

"My situation?" Lily tore away from her book and stared at Sirius.

"Your boy situation" He whispered back. Lily rolled her eyes and continued her book.

"I'm serious Lils" He jumped over the couch and sat next to her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lily" She replied deadpan. Sirius chuckled.

"How many dates have you gone on?" He asked.

"None of your business"

"One? Two?"

"For your information, I've gone on more than two dates in my life"

"Okay... three?"

"What do you want Padfoot?" She demanded. He put his hands up, defensively.

"I just want to get you on a date. And maybe a little extra" He winked.

"I'm sorry, you're not my type"

"Ouch Evans. Wasn't talking about me though"

"I swear to high heavens if you say Potter" She began.

"I wasn't talking about James! I actually have someone in mind and already talked to them"

"Well if it isn't Potter then who?" She asked. Lily wasn't thinking of going out with whoever he said but was curious who he was talking about.

"Damian Grunnion"

"Damian? Why Damian?" Lily questioned.

"Well welcome him to the stage! Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for... Damian Grunnion!" He announced with a dramatic flair. Damian walked in front of Lily and Sirius with a shy smile.

"Damian, welcome. Please tell us a bit about yourself" Sirius said as the 'game host'.

"Well uh me name's Damian. Imma Gryffindor, seventh year and me favourite subject is Potions. Muggle-born like ya self Lily. Also, like to uh add Lily you're um smoking hot and any guy would be super lucky to go out with ya" He stammered, nervously looking around.

"Thank you, Damian! So Lily what do you say?" Sirius handed her a rolled-up newspaper.

"Well Damian, Padfoot. The truth is I'm not really looking for a relationship, thanks though" She spoke into the newspaper.

"Ah tough luck Damian, try again next season" Sirius patted him on his back and Damian scurried away.

"Yes, tough luck indeed. What about the next contender?" Asked a familiar voice.

"Please welcome our next contender. The one, the only, the famous: James Potter!" Sirius cheered. Lily groaned.

"Thanks, Padfoot old chap. Well, my name is James Potter. I'm also a Gryffindor, seventh year. I quite enjoy transfiguration and spending time with young Ms. Lily Evans. Also, a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team" James winked at Lily, while she rolled her eyes, hiding a smile.

"Well, what do you say Evans? Pretty good contender I say. Good looking too" Sirius chimes in.

"Can it Padfoot. As much as I adore Prongs I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not looking for a relationship" She repeated.

"But with me, it's not a relationship. With me, it's a future" James added.

"If I want to date anyone, you'll be the first to know" Lily smiled at Potter and he returned it.

"Well, I guess that's enough of the game" Sirius sighed. And James sat next to him.

"What was the game even called?" Lily asked.

"Uh... Who's gonna get Lily laid tonight?" Sirius confessed.

"Sirius!" Lily and James both exclaimed.

"What?!" He asked.

"I'm not looking to get laid! Heck, I'm not looking for a relationship!" Lily ranted.

"You mean Damian, Damian Grunnion almost laid Lily?" James added, a bit enraged and jealous.

"It didn't even happen!" Sirius pointed out.

"I can't believe you, Padfoot!" Lily mumbled.

"I'll hold him still. You hex him" James instructed then playfully tackled Sirius to the ground. Lily burst out laughing and was followed by the two boys on the floor.

"Don't you ever do that again Padfoot" Lily warned him and he nodded his head like an obedient dog.