Potter

"Evans..." James trailed off at the sight of Lily. "Why are you wearing that?". Lily sat at the couch, looking down at the oversized jacket she wore.

"Well-"

"Not that I'm complaining, I think it looks great on you"

"Thanks, James. The story is... I was cold and found it in your room"

"What were you doing in my room?" James took a few steps toward her.

"Uh- wel- funny thing is... I was tired and curled up in your bed because it smelt like you" 

"It smelt like me?"

"And then I saw the jacket and thought that was better than sleeping in your bed"

"It's not like you've never done that" James winked.

"James!" Lily whacked him in the ribs.

"Can you twirl around?"

"What? I'm your personal model now?" Lily raised her eyebrow.

"I want to see the back"

"Oh I know you do" Lily smirked before turning around.

"I like the back" James grinned as Lily faced him.

"I know"

"I'm not talking about your body, though it is amazing," Lily blushed as he said this, "I'm talking about the name" 

Lily turned her head to see what name was on the back.

"Potter" She read.

"Lily Potter"

"Has a nice ring to it"

"Couldn't agree more" James' mouth teased Lily's as they brushed lightly against hers. He had his arms around her waist and her arms around his neck. As soon as their lips made contact the portrait James had walked through only mere minutes ago burst open.

"PrOnGs! You will never believe what just happened!" Sirius yelled.

"Why did we give him the password?" Lily groaned.

"So what happened was oh- you are- arms- lips- kiss" Sirius finally noticed the couple who were still wrapped around each other.

"Yes, can I have a moment with my girlfriend?" James asked irritated. 

"Yeah I guess so," Sirius made his way to the door and before closing it he yelled, "Use protection!"

"He's so-"

"I know, I know" James chuckled. Lily glanced up at her boyfriend. She reached his glasses which had fallen to the front of his nose, she pushed them back up.
"But he is also right" James grinned. Lily raised her eyebrow in confusion.
"I mean, we should use protection"

"James Potter!"

"Am I wrong?"

"...no" Lily mumbled. James smirked and picked her up.

5K reads on this story! What?!? Thank you allllll so muchhhhh <3