Cinderella?

Another one based off a Pinterest thing I saw

"Cinderella, Cinderella. Let down uh your hair?" James whispered, tapping on the glass. The window was thrust open.

"James? What are you doing here?" Lily whispered.

"Well I couldn't wait to see you"

Aww, he's such a softie

"I love you too but I mean at midnight?"

"Well... I was thinking of you and couldn't fall asleep"

"Aww! Come in, come in" Lily quietly ushered him off his broom and he stumbled into the middle of her room.
"Shhhh" Lily put her fingers up to his mouth.

James nodded as her arms snaked to up and around his neck. His glasses were wonky, hair as messy as always and he wore a lopsided grin.

"Miss me already?" Lily chuckled.

"You have no idea"

"I think I do". James cupped her face in his hands and leaned down to her lips. A sweet kiss. One that had been longing since they left each other at the train station. Only a week or two that Lily's Mum requested she came home for Easter holidays.
The kisses became shorter and more passionate, occasionally they came for air only to quickly return. James supported her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Then came a knock at the door. The two immediately stopped sucking faces and looked at the door. But no one came in.

"Lily, next time James wants to come over", Mr. Evans' voice called out, "Tell him to use the front door. Not fly to the wrong window, only to curse loudly after he realized it was your mum and I watching Master Chef. And tell him to try and be discreet. Thank you"