Boyfriends

"I am SO excited!" Alice clapped her hands.
"It's going to be a perfect night".

"It's tonight,  you don't have to wait that long" Marlene commented.

"Well I have to get through classes and they take forever normally but now time won't even pass because we have a dance!" Alice groaned. 

"It's only two more classes Alice" Lily chuckled as Alice slumped onto the table. 

"Two!?" Alice sighed in disbelief. 
"I will die before I get to go to the ball with my boyfriend!" 

"That's right. We all have boyfriends" Marlene remembered.

"Did you forget or something?" Lily retorted. 

"Well I can't seem to remember you and James are a couple after all the years you promising you would never go out with him" Marlene shot back at her. 

"She couldn't resist my handsome looks and good charms" James strolled into the hall, sitting next to Lily.

"You mean your alright looks and arrogant charms?" Lily joked. James put his hand up to his forehead, pretending to be taken back.

"My alright looks?! That's not what you said when I caught you looking at my abs" James smirked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes well I admit, Quidditch treats you damn fine". James winked at her before pecking her on the lips. 

"Excited for the ball ladies?" James addressed the girls.

"We were just talking about it. I think Marlene forget she had a boyfriend" Alice snickered.

"What! No one could ever forget Sirius" James shook his head at Marlene.

"I was just observing that we all had boyfriends. But what about you, you excited or nervous?" Marlene asked him.

"Excited and nervous. I mean this is the first dance Lily and I organized. I'm just hoping it goes according to plan" 

"Well as long as you show up in time for us to decorate it should be fine" Lily glared at him.

"It's a goodbye ball to the year sevens, how can it not go fine?" Alice asked.

"Well actually I say it's a ball to celebrate April Fools" James grinned at the girls. 

"Of course" Marlene chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Wait. Please tell me you're not doing a prank" Lily glared at James.

"Don't worry Lils, I'm not"

"What about the marauders?" Alice questioned.

"Made them promise not to mess with it" James added. Lily glared at him a bit more before breaking out into a smile.

"Okay, nothing better go wrong with this" Lily warned James.

"And nothing will" James reassured her. 

"We gotta go to potions" Marlene butted in between the two. 

"Okay" Lily sighed, slowly gathering her things.

To be continued...

Sorry, it's continued but I'll update them at the same time so you won't have to wait :)