Blurry

Another win. Another party. Gryffindor found any excuse to throw a party. This time was to celebrate their win against Ravenclaw. One step closer to winning the Quidditch Cup.
As soon as Gryffindor had caught the snitch James flew up to Lily in the stands and kissed her. In front of the whole school, he did not care one bit. Neither did she.

"Well done on winning" Lily congratulated James for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"You've said that about a million times tonight"

"I know but you really deserved it, you played really well"

"Thanks, Lils"

"LILY AND JAMSIE SITTING IN THE TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sirius stumbled into the couple.

"Woah Sirius, hit the fire whiskey early?" Lily chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe not" Sirius giggled. He took a step towards Lily, sniffing her drink.
"Lilyflower! You can not party with butterbeer!"

"Lils! You've been drinking butterbeer?!" James asked astounded.

"I mean yeah-"

"Get her some fire whiskey!" Sirius announced.

"Sir yes sir!" James yelled out before taking her old cup and replacing it with a new one.

"There you go!" Sirius grinned.

"If I end up drunk it's you guys fault" Lily smiled before taking a sip.

"We will take the blame" Sirius nodded before stumbling off to some poor unsuspecting Gryffindors.

***

A few more drinks and Lily was intoxicated. She had lost all of her friends and started dancing, only after she threw her shoes into the crowd.

"Hey Lily". Lily spun around abruptly to see who had called her name.

"Wait who are you again? I'm trying to make out your face but it's a bit blurry. Blurry. Blurry. Blurry's a funny word. BLURRY" Lily yelled out.

"I'm Damian, remember from Who's gonna get Lily laid?"

"Who's Lily?"

"You are. I was wondering if you wanted to come up to my bed and play the game again"

"Wait who are you?"

"Damian" he reminded her.

"Oh so not James"

"Uh no"

"Sorry! My boyfriend Jame Potter is really hot!" Lily giggled as if she had said her secret aloud.

"Why are you apologizing for that?" Damian asked.

"BLURRY!" Lily shouted in his face.

"You're too drunk. I'll just get another girl to come with me" Damian pushed past her, grumbling about how much time he had wasted.

"Okay bye person who will never be as hot as James!" Lily waved as he walked away.

"You said my name?"

"James!" Lily exclaimed before kissing him.

"Woah Lils, you're a bit drunk" James chuckled.

"Did you know there was such a word as blurry?" Lily asked with a childish smile upon her face.

"Yeah, I think I've heard of it before. We need to get back to our common room" James took her hand and began leading her.

"What will we do there?" Lily asked.

"We will fall asleep" James smiled at her.

"So no shagging?" Lily asked. James stopped abruptly and stared at her wide eye.

"Why- do you- what-"

"Well, I was just wondering because I'm a virgin and I really love you so could we?"

"Shag? Not tonight Lils". This made Lily pulled her hand back from his and frowned at James.

"Why not?" She complained.

"I don't think you want to do it while you're drunk" James explained.

"I'm not drunk!"

"Okay, why are we having this party?"

"Umm- it's Christmas!" Lily giggled.

"Nice try Lils but you're drunk" James chuckled.

"So no shagging?"

"No shagging"

"Can you at least bridal carry me to our common room?" Lily asked. James looked at her, she had put on puppy dog eyes, pleading to be bridal carried.

"Okay fine" James smiled as her face lit up with excitement. Carefully James picked her up and started to walk with her in his arms. They walked outside the portrait up to their common room. Lily wasn't that heavy for James since she was incredibly shorter than him and he had lifted heavier things because of training for quidditch. Lily giggled the whole way up until they sat on the couch.

"I love you James"

"I love you too Lils"