Preparation

Continued...

"Hurry up Alice! I need to use the bathroom!" Marlene rapidly knocked on the door.

"I'm done! I'm done!" Alice called back opening the door.

As soon as classes had finished for the day (and Lily decorating the Great hall with James) the girls made their way up to Lily's head dorm. Lily pushed James out, back into the marauder's dorm, saying the girls urgently needed the space. James, knowing better than to put up a fight with Lily, relocated

Marlene and Lily gasped as Alice walked out of the bathroom.

(Get ready for my crap descriptions of their dresses. Don't worry I'll include pictures later)
Alice wore a backless, pink lemonade short dress. The front was like a kitchen apron with the straps that go around your shoulder, not having any back fabric, but without the string to tighten it up. The dress was plated and didn't reach her knees with a zipper on the back.

"You look amazing Alice" Lily gushed. Alice blushed.

"Frank is going to drop dead" Marlene agreed.

"It's not like you guys don't have stunning dresses too" Alice stated.
Marlene was wearing a two-piece dress. The top and skirt were both red wine with only a fraction of skin in between. The top hugged close to her skin while the layered skirt waved around.
Lily's dress was the only one that reached the floor. Emerald green, the dress swept in between beds and bedside tables. The top had a lacy flower pattern above her chestal area and a slight gap, showing skin before the rest of the dress flowed. No sleeves and a criss-cross back.

"Oh sit down Alice, we have to do your makeup and hair" Lily bustled her into the chair and started on Alice's face.

***

"We're nearly there mate, stop stressing" Sirius informed James.

"I'm not stressing... am I?" James asked.

"Well I mean-" Remus began.

"One hundred bloody percent" Sirius butted in.

"Mooney? Wormtail? Is this true?"

"A bit" Peter admitted. James sighed, defeated.

"Okay, I'll stop stressing"

"Where're here" Remus announced.

"Do we knock?" Peter asked. Without answering James stepped forward and rapped on the door before standing back.

"Coming!" Lily's voice yelled out. The marauders heard her stumble to the door only to open it the tiniest bit, sticking her head out.

"Who is it- oh. Hello... GIRLS IT'S THE GUYS!" Lily called back. James glanced at her questionably.

"One sec" Lily reported before disappearing behind the door. The boys stood in silence, each one wondering what the girls were doing. Before they could jump to any conclusions the door opened again and out came Alice.
Along with the dress she wore plain beige heels, open toe. The girls had done her makeup, her eyeshadow was light pink glitter paired with a light pink lip gloss. Her hair was styled in a curl and twist half up and half down.
Sirius wolf-whistled as she twirled, giggling at the boys staring at her.

"You look nice" Peter complimented her.

"Nice?" Alice asked, glaring at Peter.

"uh you look beautiful" James tried to cover up what Peter had said.

"Oh stop it" Alice giggled, battering her eyelashes.
"I have a boyfriend"

"And Prongs has a girlfriend" Sirius muttered under his breath.