chapter 3

•Kathleen•

So all of us kept talking for about a half an hour, we all exchanged numbers.

"Maybe you can visit Victoria when she wakes up. She's a big fan of you guys!" Syniya said with excitement.

"Of course, just text us when she wakes up." Jack G. said.

"SKYLYNN" we heard a doctor yelled loud enough for them to hear.

"That's us..." Nash said.

"Text us when she wakes up. We'll be here." Hayes said with a smile.

And with that the guys gave girls hugs, and the guys gave the guys bro hugs and went off to Skylynn's room.

"That was nice talking to them." I said.

"Yeah." All them said in sync with the sound of love in our voices.

"VICTORIA" another doctor said.

"Leggo!" said Becca.

We walked up to the doctor who was a nice lady. In her early 20's.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Nicole and I operated on Victoria today." She exclaimed.

"How is she doing?" Asked a concerned Amajaris.

"The operation went wonderful, she actually should be waking up in a few minutes if you would like to wait in her room?" She said.

We all nodded and were walking when I had the idea to text the boys and tell them that Victoria should be waking up soon.

K=Kathleen H=Hayes

K- Hey dude Victoria should be waking up soon if you wanna come and wait in her room. We are in room 816

H- Of Course. We'll be up their in a few.

We walked into her room. It wasn't the prettiest sight. She has many scraps on her face and arms that are probably gonna leave scars, there are a whole bunch of wires going from her body to different machines. This girl is beat up.

"Do you think that she will wake up soon?" Asked a worried Geralys.

"Hopefully. Her parents and family are probably worried." Said Syniya.

"Speaking of her family, where the hell are they?" Becca said in a bit more angrier tone.

"They all went on vacation. Victoria said that she didn't want to go so they said she could stay with Amajaris and me. They can't get back yet because they flight was delayed for another week." Geralys said calmy.

"Oh," was all that Becca said.

I looked over at Victoria and her eyes started to flutter open. Nobody noticed it but me.

"Oh shit, she's awake!" I said.

Everyone turned towards her.

"Kat-" she tried to say but I interrupted her.

"Shhh, don't talk, where all here." I said trying to calm her down.

"Who is here?" She asked very confused.

"Everyone from school." I said from relief.

She looked around and a wide smile went on her face.

"When the hell are you guys doing here?" She asked in a happy tone.

"We came to see how you were feeling." Said Amajaris.

"So how is my Bon Bon Vicky feeling??" Said Geralys. Which made me chuckle lightly. No one heard me though.

"I'm feeling better than ever!" Victoria said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well we have a surprise for youuu!!" Said Rebecca.

"Oh let me guess? One of the Magcon boys?" She asked.

We all smirked. And that's when the boys walked in.