chapter 31

Victoria's POV:

So its been about a week since I left magcon to go live with family. I was living with our Uncle Fred, Aunt Janice, and their kids. Right now I was sitting on the couch drinking some coffee when I heard a knock at the door. I went up to open the door when my Aunt Janice stopped me.

"Oh please hun, sit down and let me get it." I went back to the couch and snuggled into the blankets while watching Annabelle.

"Victoria, there are some people here to see you." I looked over and saw everyone from tour walking into the house. The first one I saw was Hayes so I ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked in excitement.

"We came to visit." Connor said. We all sat down on the couches and some on the floor. Hayes was sitting down and I was sitting on his lap. I then got a text on my phone. I started to read it and I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Hayes asked. I handed him my phone. He asked me if I can read it aloud and I said yes.

Oh dear Victoria. Its Kyle. I just wanted to let you know that I have escaped and I am coming to get you. Don't try to hide because I know where your at right now. Your living with your Aunt Janice and Uncle Fred in Indiana. Don't try got got home either because I know where your parents live. I can't wait to see you again.

-kyle

When he was done the t.v. turned to the news.

"Breaking news. 16 year old Kyle Vance escaped and is in hiding. He says he will find what he is looking for. If you have any information, please call this number." Everyone just staired at me. I got a call from the police station and they mostly explained everything they said on t.v.

"W-What do I do?" I studdered.

"I have an idea." Nash said. We all looked over at him.

"You can stay with Cam and I for a little bit and see where it goes from there." Nash said while motioning to Cameron.

"Ok so that's the plan." I said. They told me to pack quickly. I finished packing and when I went downstairs I saw that the police officers were their. They were going to give all of us an escort to the airport.

When we got to the airport, it was the hardes thing in the world for some reason. The guys told me were aren't going to be able to see eachother for a while. Our flight was about to flight. I said all of my goodbyes to everyone except for one. Hayes. I walked to him slowly. He looked at me in the eyes then kissed me. I kissed back. We pulled apart and I looked into his eyes. I started to tear up.

"I'm gonna miss you." I told him.

"I'm gonna miss you too." He said back.

And with that I walked off with Cameron and Nash to live a secret life.