chapter 5

•Victoria•

So it has been 3 days since Hayes asked me out. The only ones that know are Kathleen, Amajaris, Geralys, Rebecca, Syniya, Jonaè, Nash, Matt, Cameron, and of course Hayes.

Today is Saturday and its the day that I get out of the hospital. FINALLY! So I actually found out that the boys are here for the whole summer. (Forgot to mention, that its June and school just ended.) That's 3 months. Amajaris and Geralys were picking me up today. They finally texted me that they were outside. I hopped in the back seat.

"I'm so happy to be going home." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, plus even better all the boys are staying at our house for the whole summer." Geralys said in an excited tone.

" What the fuck are you guys talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Watch your langu-" Amajaris was saying but I cut her off.

"Answer the question Amajaris!!" I exclaimed a little louder.

"They are staying with us the whole summer. They said there wasn't enough space at their house, so we said that they could stay at our house." Amajaris said.

"You think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"IT'S FUCKING FINE VICTORIA, CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP SO I DON'T CRASH THIS DAMN CAR!" Amajaris yelled at me.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. I don't think it was a good idea because eventually one of the girls including myself are probably gonna date the boys and honestly I don't want them doing anything nashty in a place where I live. No affense to them or anything.

When we got home, I ran straight upstairs to my room. I heard the rest of the guys calling my name. Especially Hayes. The rest if the girls must of been here too because I heard them calling my name. I ran into my bathroom next to my room and locked the door. I opened my mirror cabinet and grabbed a razor and closed the cabinet. I started sliding the razor against my smooth bare wrists. I've never cut before so it was a big change in my life. I did 4 deep long cuts.

One for being such a bad daughter that her parents don't communicate with her. Don't speak to her. Don't do anything with her.

One for being a bad friend. Always annoying the other girls. They treat me so well, and I feel like I annoy them so fucking much.

One for being a bad soon to be girlfriend. What if he doesn't love me? I'm just gonna make a fool out of myself!

And one for being a bad person in general. I'm such a screw up in life. Why the fuck am I on this planet?

Next thing I knew the door flew open.