chapter 21

Victoria's POV:

So when I found out that we were going swimming, I immedetly told all of the guys and girls to get out of my room. They did what I told them and left. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a strapless galaxy printed bikini and a pair of denim shorts and a Nash Grier 'nashty' shirt. I put on my bikini and put my shirt and shorts on over that. I walked over to my night stand and grabbed my phone then walked to the elevator.

When I got to the elevator, I pushed the down button and waited for it it open. Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, and Shawn came over to the elevator when I was waiting for it to open.

"Hey babe." Hayes said while pecking me on the lips.

"Hiya." I said while returning the kiss. The elevator door opened and the 6 of us walked in. Nash looked over at me.

"HEYYYYY!" He said while pointing at my shirt. The guys looked over at him confused.

"I'm wearing his shirt." I said. The elevator was filled with 'ohs'.

When we got down the the pool, everyone else was there. Except for the girls.
"Where are the rest of the girls?" I asked.

"They said there not coming down for like 30 minutes. Soooo it's just us." Aaron explained.

"Is someone gonna open the door?" I asked. All the guys kept feeling their pockets. They didn't have it. But guess who is prepared. Meeee.

"Now you see boys, this is why you guys aren't in charge." I said while pulling my room key card out of my pocket. They all looked at the floor and blushed.

"OK, Victoria is officially in charge of us." Taylor said. That made me laugh. I walked up to the door and slid the card in and opened the door. The boys ran in but I walked in. The boys immedetly took off their shirts. Damn, these guys where in shape. I was trying not to stare at them but it was hard. (Excluding Cameron)

They saw me stairing and Matt of course had to speak up and say:
"Like what you see?" While he was saying that, he was rubbing his hand across his body and wiggling his eyebrows. I just shook my head and looked down at my phone. Hayes was giving Matt a death look. Cameron just rolled his eyes, walked over to Matt, and pushed him in the pool. That made me crack up. Cameron crouched down to Matt's level and started to talk to him. That gave me a chance to push him in the pool. I tip toed over to Cam and pushed him in with my foot. I started cracking up. Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands go around my waist. I turned to see Hayes.

"Hayes don't do it. I have my clothes on and my phone in my pocket." I warned him. He put me down. I ran over to the table and put my phone on the table. I took my off glasses as well. I slowly slid my shirt off. I was doing it slowly because I knew Hayes was stairing at me. I did the same thing with my shorts as well. By now it wasn't just Hayes stairing. It was Hayes and Shawn. I turned around and walked over to Hayes and sat down on his lap. He immedetly picked me up bridal style and ran to the pool and jumped in with me. While we were underwater he let go of me but then grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He then kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kept rubbing my waist with his thumbs. When we came above water we were still kissing, then we came apart and looked into each others eyes. We both whispered 'I love you' at the same time. That made me laugh. We suddenly heard loud splashes around us and saw that the rest of the boys jumped in. Cameron came over to me, picked me up, and just threw me. It was actually really fun. We then decided to play chicken. Not everyone wanted to play. It went like this.

Round 1- Hayes and Victoria vs. Nash and Cameron
Round 2- Matt and Aaron vs. Carter and Victoria
Round 3- Taylor and Shawn vs. Nash and Victoria

The reason we only played 3 rounds was because the other girls decided not to come and the boys invited more people over. So we just decided to leave the pool. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I then put my coverup on again and started to dry my hair. Suddenly, I felt something hit my ass. I turned to see Hayes smirking. I walked over to him and decided to be a tease. I started to kiss him and run my fingers through his hair making him moan. He was trying so hard not to though. I pulled apart and grabbed his hand and we walked upstairs to were everyone else was at.