chapter 27

Victoria's POV:

When I answered the question, she just kind of gave me a look which meant are you sure. She didn't say anything after that.

"Ok guys, so were gonna take about a 15 minute break. But after the break we are going to do our meet 'n' greet." Mahogany said into the microphone. We all walked back stage into this small room. It was kind of quiet. I had to talk to someone. I had to talk to Shawn.

"Shawn can I talk to you real quickly?"

"Ummm, sure." I had him follow me to the corner of the room so no one thought that we were doing anything nashty.

"I have to ask you something." I said to him.

"What is it?"

"Was is your first?" I said clear out. I don't think he knew was I was talking about at first but then he looks down and mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"Y-Yes." He studdered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I was just scared that you wouldn't like me and you wouldn't have sex with me." He said while looking down. I didn't reply back.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked with sad eyes.

"No I can't be mad with you." I said and pulled him into a hug. We just walked back to where we were before. I saw that there was some balloons that were floating. I walked over and grabbed a bunch and passed them out to all the girls including Mahogany. I gave myself the biggest balloon. I bit a whole in the side and started to suck in the helium.

"So how's everyone's day going so far?" I asked and sounded like a mouse. That made everyone crack up. The girls that were suckong in the helium started laughing with there high pitch laugh. Cameron told me he was going to make a vine of me singing with helium.

"Oh oh, your all that matters to me. Yeah yeah." I started to sing while Cameron was recording me. That made everyone laugh even harder. After that we all walked back out from backstage and did the meet n greet.

Hayes asked me if I wanted to be at his table with him....Dylan.....and Shawn. Wow how ironic. I couldn't really say no so I just said yes. I was sitting at a table with my boyfriend, someone I played 7 minutes in heaven with, and someone I had sex with. Wow just my day. So I was just sitting down at the table on my phone. I noticed that Dylan kept looking back at me and was winking at me. I tried to shake that off. It started to get really hot, so I took my sweatshirt off. Don't worry I had a black cropped tank under it so its not like it was l in my bra. When I took it off, Hayes, Shawn, and Dylan were just stairing at me. The thing is, they weren't stairing at me, they were stairing at my boobs. Of course.

"Hey." An unknown voice said. I looked up to see this really cute boy who's hair was a dirty blond, green eyes, and was tan. Plus, he has the muscles.

"Ummm, hi." I said shyly back.

"Soo, my friends and I have seen you on vine before, and were fans. We were wondering if we could get a few pictures?" He said while pointing to a group of boys behind him.

"Sure. Let's do it over here." I said. He waved to his friends motioning to come over. I asked them what there names where. The one with dirty blond hair and green eyes, his name was Tanner. There was one with brunette hair and greyish blue eyes, his name was Brian. The one with kind of red-brown hair and hazel eyes, he was Chris. The one with blond hair and brown eyes was Nate. And the one with brown hair and blonde highlight and greenish blue eyes was Marcus. They were all also 15. We all took a group picture, then the individual pics. For each pic we did a different pose. Marcus was first, he just gave me a big hug. Next was Nate and he picked me up bridal style. Then Chris and I went on his back and kissed his cheek. After that was Brian and we took a video of me jumping into his arms. Finally was Tanner. I think he was the cutest out of all of them. We did something simple. I was kissing his cheek and he had his eyes wide. It was really funny. Before they left, I put my number into all of their phones in case I wanna hang with them. It actually took us a while because we were talking about random shit. We all started a group chat and that went on for about an hour.

Finally it was down to the last girl. After the boys were done, they all went out to eat except Hayes and me. We went up to my room. Everyone wasn't going to be back until later on tonight. Once I closed the door Hayes grabbed me by my waist and started to kiss me passionately.

"I want you so bad." He growled in my ear.

Holy shit is this actually about to happen?