chapter 17

Flashback:

Victoria's POV:

I just turned 13 and I met this really nice boy named Kyle who was 15. He always treated me with respect. That's until he asked me out. When he asked me out, I had this feeling like something wasn't right.

So it was about 3 weeks since he asked me out. He hasn't been himself. He has been demanding things (not like that you dirty people) like having me do everything for him, me get everything for him. I finally stood up to him and told him that, you have to treat me like your girlfriend or I won't be your girlfriend at all. He promised.

Another week passed and he wasn't himself once again. He wasn't demanding things, but he wasn't around me as much as he usually is. So one day I followed him. He went to the park. He sat on a bench and another girl came by and sat next to him. They started to get closer and closer until BAM they kissed. I felt so broken inside so I ran home and locked myself in my room. The girls always came by once in a while to make sure I was still alive. They were good friends in this situation.

One day I got a text from Kyle. It said "listen I know you followed me to the park one day and saw me with another girl. You gotta trust me I want you and only you." Ok a little creepy. "I will do anything for you, anything." Stalker much. He was acting like such a freak. "Victoria, if u don't answer me, I will come and take you myself. READ YOUR DAMN MESSAGES!!" After that I called the girls and told them what happened. They said I should go and change my number. So I did. He kept finding my number and texted me very nashty messages. I couldn't really do anything about it at this point. The weird thing is that one day the texts just stopped. Just like that.

*Flashback over*

Kyle has always scared me. I knew he wants something. That's why I left him. He was always so overprotective. He kept sending me texts like "I'm going to find you" or "I will get you." That scared the shit out of me.

Present time:

Right now I was in the car, rocking myself back and forth. I was thinking to myself, why he was here? How could he be here? A few minutes later the girls found me in the car and climbed in.

"You guys did see him too, right?" I asked.

"Yes..." Syniya sighed.

"W-Why do you think he's here?" I asked while trying to hold in the tears.

"To do what he promised. To take you..." Kathleen said I'm a worried voice. Right then and there I started to burst into tears.

"Shhhh baby girl its ok. Where all here for you, including the guys. And your brother!!" Amajaris said.

"Yeah I guess your right. I think we should just go home." I sniffled.

"Let's go." Rebecca said. And with that we told the boys that we should all go home and rest. That's exactly what we did.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THIS WAS SUCH A BAD CHAPTER!!! I just needed to tell you the story about how Victoria and Kyle knew each other and what Kyle did to her. I promise the next chapters will be better and longer.