chapter 16

Hayes's POV:

How the hell is that possible. I am dating my best friends sister.

Victoria's POV:

How the hell is that possible. I am actually named Victoria Dallas. I am Cameron's little sister. I asked Doctor Nicole to bring Cameron in. She accepted. Cameron walked into the room. He came over and gave me a big bear hug.

"Did the doctor tell you?" He asked in concern.

"Oh that I'm your sister.... HELL YES SHE DID! HOW AM I YOUR SISTER?" I yelled towards the ending of the sentence.

"OK so I called my pare- Our parents and they explained to me that they will tell me when them and Sierra (Cameron's other sister) gets here." Cameron said.

"When are they getting here." I sighed to him.

"In abouuut...." He checked phone.

"....10 minutes?" He said said in a questioning tone.

"Thanks for the heads up Cam. I said.

*10 minutes later*

So its been 10 minutes later and it was only me and Cameron in the room. Hayes left so that me, Cam, and our family could have privacy. Knock Knock we heard at the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked with concern.

"Nope."

Our mom, dad, and sister walked in. They first walked over to Cameron and hugged him. Then Sierra (there sister) walked over to me and gave me a gigantic hug.

"Hi, I'm Sierra. Your sister." She said in a kind voice.

"Hey, I'm Victoria." Once I said that my parents turned around. My mom started to cry. I stood up and ran over to her engolging her in a hug. We finally let go and I went over to my dad and did the same thing. I sat down on my hospital bed, Sierra sat next to me, and everyone else sat in chairs.

"Well Victoria, I'm your mother Giana, that's your dad Steve, and your sister Sierra. And you already know Cameron. Do you have any questions for us?" My mom asked. I hesitated for I minute. Then I asked Sierra a question.