Chapter 13

Victoria's POV:

Shawn and I woke up in the same bed together. Once I finally got out of Shawn's grasp, I went to go take a shower. It took me about 10 minutes to shower. My whole body hurt SO bad. You could probably guess why? Once I got out, I tip toed out of the bathroom to grab a pair of clothes.

I wore simple makeup. Black eyeliner on the top and lower waterline, mascara, and chapstick. I just left my hair out straight. When I walked back into my room, Shawn was finally awake.

"Good morning beautiful." Shawn said in his sexy morning voice.

"Hey babe." I said while getting on top of him straddling his waist.

"How ya feeling?" He asked me.

"I feel fine." I said. I started to look at his face and neck. I noticed that he had dark marks all over his neck. He had about 4 or 5 of them. That started to make me laugh.

Shawn's POV:

Victoria started laughing. I was wondering what she was laughing at. So I asked her
"Why are you laughing?" I asked in confusion.

"You got a little something on your neck." She chuckled. I got up and walked over to the mirror. I had four hickies on my neck. two on the left and two on the right. I started to laugh because they are very noticeable.

"Don't you start laughing cause you probably got a few to." I said.

"I know I do." She smirked.

"I think it's time to go downstairs."

The thing is, when we walked downstairs, everyone was downstairs and they where just giving ME death looks.

Oh shit...