change 18

Victoria's POV:

So it has been 3 days ever since I got out of the hospital and since I've been face to face with Kyle. I've tried to let it go but I've been having nightmares that he takes me. Everyone has been checking up on me just to make sure I'm fine. Hayes has been in my room a lot too. He's been sleeping with me the last few nights, which I don't mind. God I love this kid.

*Next Day*

I woke up with a really bad headache. I looked up and I saw that I was cuddled up against Hayes. He looks so damn cute when he sleeps. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he was a little too strong. So me being me I decided to kiss him to wake up. I kissed him on the lips for a few seconds until he woke up and kissed back. Next thing you know I was on top of him and we were making out. We both pulled away at the same time.

"Good morning beautiful." Hayes said with his adorable accent. I started to blush.

"Mornin." I replied back.

"You know that your beautiful, right?" He said.

"Hayes, thanks for the compliment, but, I'm not beautiful, I'm a disaster." I said while sitting up.

"Hey, don't you ever say that. You are the most beautiful and sexiest thing I've seen in a while. Don't ever say that your a disaster because your not. Your perfect. He said with a smile. Him saying that honestly made me tear up a little bit. I then smashed my lips into his.

After we were done kissing I told him,
"Thank you Hayes." I said while pecking his lips one more time. I got up off the bed and walked into my bathroom. I noticed that Hayes was following.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm getting some Advil."

"Awwww does my baby not feel good?" He asked in a baby voice.

"I have a headache."

"Oh OK." He said while smiling. I had to climb on my countertop because someone put my Advil all the way at the top of my mirror cabinet. Suddenly, I felt something hit my ass. I turned to see Hayes smirking. I turned back around and grabbed two Advil and a cup and put some water in it. I sat on top of the countertop and took the pills and drank the water. Hayes then came over to were I was and went in between my legs. We were almost nose to nose, I was just up a little higher than him.

"I love you Victoria." He said while leaning in. Our lips connected. We started to kiss.