chapter 4

•Victoria•

"Oh my god," was all I was able to say. All I seen was all of the magcon boys walk into my hospital room. Nash, Matt, Cameron, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Taylor, Jack G, Jack J, and Hayes where in my room. I was just staring at them wide eyed.

"HELLO, Earth to Victoria!! Stop drooling over them." Said Becca.

That made me blush as red as a tomatoe.

"Aww she's blushing." Carter said while walking over to me and pinching my cheeks.

"I gotta question for y'all?" I asked my friends.

They nodded.

"How do you guys, know them?" I said pointing at the boys.

"We met them in the waiting room." Said Syniya.

"Okay." I said.

We just all stood there in silence for a few minutes. I looked over where Hayes was at. I noticed that he was stairing at me. When he saw that I noticed, he turned and blushed, which made me laugh.

"Ok, so I think imma get these legs working and go walk around the hospital." I said.

"I'll go with you." Hayes said.

"Okay, let's go then." I said.

I was going to grab for my glasses and phone, until I seen it wasn't there.

"Damnet! I don't have my glasses or my phone."

"Here, some how these didn't get one scratch on them." Geralys said while pulling the objects out of her side bag.

"Thank you!"

I put my glasses on, grabbed my phone and Hayes' hand and walked out the room. I saw that he was surprised at first.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Y-Your holding my hand?" He studered in a questioning tone.

I let go and said sorry.

"Its ok babe, I don't mind." He said in his gorgeous accent. I started blushing like crazy. I turned my head away. He put his finger on my chin and turned my head.

"Don't turn away. I think its pretty cute when girls blush." He said while winking at me.

That made me blush even more. Then I did something I never would of expected to do. I kissed his cheek. He was shocked. I kind of regretted doing that now. That's until he turned me around, lightly pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I couldn't refuse but to kiss back. It might sound cliche, but I felt sparks. I put my hands around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.

We didn't go that far because we were in a hospital out in the open. We only had a little make out session. I have to admit, I did enjoy it. Then he asked me something I never would expect.

"Victoria, I now I have only know for little time but, would you like to go on a date with me this weekend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course."

Oh my shits and giggles. I'm going on a date with Hayes fucking Grier.