chapter 26

Victoria's POV:

Shawn started to strum his guitar. Once he got to the beginning, I began singing "The Fault in Our Stars" by Troy Sivan.

The weight. Of a simple human emotion, weighs me down, more than the tank ever did.
The pain. Its determined and demanding, to ache, but I'm ok.

And I don't wanna let this go, I don't wanna loose control,  I just wanna see the stars with you.
And I don't wanna say goodbye, someone tell me why, I just wanna see the stars with you.

Your lost. A part of your existence, in the war, against yourself. Oh the light, they light up in lights of sadness, telling you, its time to go.

And I don't wanna let this go, I don't wanna loose control, I just wanna see the stars with you.
And I don't wanna say goodbye, someone tell me why, I just wanna see the stars with you.

Don't give it up just yet, stay grand, for one more minute.
No, don't give it up just yet, stay grand, for one more minute.
Don't give it up just yet, stay grand.
No, don't give it up just yet, stay grand, for one more minute.
Don't give it up just yet, stay GRAND!

And I don't wanna let this go, I don't wanna loose control, I just wanna see the stars with you.
And I don't wanna say goodbye, someone tell me why, I just wanna see the stars with you.

With you.

Once I was finished with the song, I immedetly heard cheering g from the crowd and everyone on stage. Shawn gave me a big hug and told me I did amazing. Of course I thanked him. Next Hayes ran over to me, picked me up and gave me a big kiss.

"I KNEW YOU COULD SING BUT I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD SING THAT GOOD!" He said while putting me down.

"Thanks." I said while pecking him on the cheek.

Of course the rest of the boys did random stuff. The Jacks sang some of their songs like, Distance, Paradise, Wild Life and Cheat Codes. They asked me if I could sing the part Emblem3 had to sing and I accepted. Shawn sang Something Big and Life of the Party. Jacob did some song covers. And Dylan sang his song Kickin It.

After that we decided to do a quick Q&A.

"Ok, so you with the red magcon shirt." I pointed to.

"So, before Hayes did you ever have a real boyfriend?" She asked.

"Ummm, no not really. I wasn't really a big relationship person before I met Hayes."

"OK, next question. You with the pink bow." Nash pointed to.

"Can we make babies together?" I'm sorry, but that was the best question I've ever heard someone ask. I was rolling on the floor.

"Meet me later on and we'll see what happens from there." Nash said while having a smirking face and wiggling his eyebrows. That made me laugh even more.

"OK we will take two more questions." Taylor said.

"You with the tie die shirt on."

"I have a question for Victoria. When did you and Hayes first meet?"
"So we both met in a hospital. She's was in the hospital and we were visiting Skylynn at the time. We met up with some of Victoria's friends and that's what brought us together." Hayes explained. We heard a lot of awww's from the crowd.

"Last question, you with the backpack."

"This is a question for Victoria. Are you a virgin?" She asked while smirking. I kind of hesitated for a moment because I knew that I wasn't a virgin. But I couldn't tell them I wasn't and that I lost it to Shawn either. So, I had to lie.

"Y-Yeah I'm still a virgin." I studdered. Nice going Victoria.